CRPF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Recruitment 2023 Bharti Notification Out for 1458 Vacancies Apply Online Application Form at www.crpf.gov.in:
CRPF HC (MIN) and ASI (STENO)-2022 Bharti Details: Here comes the opportunity to join CRPF as it is recruiting 10+2 pass Job Seekers in the Defence field. Central Reserve Police Force has published a Job Advertisement for Recruitment to 1458 Posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Head Constable (Ministerial). Eligible candidates can apply for CRPF ASI Steno & HCM Vacancies on the official website, i.e. crpf.gov.in from January 4, 2023 onwards. The last date to submit an online application form is January 31, 2023 (Up to 11:55 PM).
Moreover, we have also posted CRPF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link and Detailed Notification PDF Link on this web page. For all the information about CRPF Head Constable Min and ASI Jobs Vacancy, go through the entire article.
- 1 CRPF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Recruitment 2023 – 1458 Vacancies Apply Online Form @www.crpf.gov.in
- 1.1 CRPF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 CRPF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 CRPF Eligibility Criteria for HC (Min) & ASI (Steno) Jobs 2023
- 1.4 CRPF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Pay Scale
- 1.5 CRPF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 CRPF ASI Steno & HC Min Bharti Application Fee
- 1.7 Important Dates for CRPF ASI Steno & HCM Recruitment 2023
- 1.8 How to Apply CRPF ASI (Steno) & HC (Ministerial) Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for CRPF ASI (Steno) & HC (Min)-2022 Recruitment
- 1.10 CRPF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Exam Pattern 2023
- 2 CRPF Head Constable (Min) & ASI (Steno) Recruitment 2023: FAQs
CRPF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Recruitment 2023 – 1458 Vacancies Apply Online Form @www.crpf.gov.in
Central Reserve Police Force is conducting recruitment to fill up 1315 HC (Ministerial) Posts and 143 ASI (Steno) Posts on All India Basis. For this, CRPF invites ON-LINE Applications from Male & Female Candidates who are ordinarily residents of India. Interested aspirants can apply for only one post in CRPF Head Constable Min and ASI Steno Recruitment Drive. Aspirants can register for ASI Steno or HC Ministerial Vacancy in CRPF provided they fulfil the prescribed eligibility conditions. CRPF Application Portal will be operational from 04-01-2023 to 31-01-2023 only. The authority will shortlist valid applications and conducts CRPF ASI (STENO) & HC (MIN) CBT Exam from 22-02-2023 to 28-02-2023 once registration is complete.
Candidates must carefully read CRPF ASI (Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial) Official Notification before applying online. Scroll down for CRPF HC Min And Assistant Sub Inspector Stenographer Bharti’s key points, such as vacancy break-up, eligibility criteria, pay scale, exam fee, selection process, important date, steps to apply, online application link, test pattern, etc.
CRPF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Notification 2023: Summary
|Organization Name:||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||A.VI.19/2022-Rectt-DA-3 (Dt. 25-12-2022)|
|Post Names:||Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Total Vacancies:||1458 vacancies|
|Age Limit:||18-28 years|
|Application Dates:||04 to 31 January 2023|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
|Recruitment Process:||CBT, Skill Test, PST, DV & Medical Test|
|CBT Exam Date:||22 to 28 February 2023|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Naukri|
|Job Posting:||Anywhere in India|
CRPF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Vacancy 2023: Details
Central Reserve Police Force has notified 1458 vacancies for Male/ Female Posts of ASSISTANT SUB INSPECTOR (STENO) & HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL). The details of CRPF HCM and ASI Steno Category wise Vacancies are as follows:-
|Categories||HC Ministerial||ASI Steno||TOTAL|
CRPF Eligibility Criteria for HC (Min) & ASI (Steno) Jobs 2023
Job aspirants applying for ASI Steno and HC Ministerial Recruitment in CRPF must possess the specified eligibility criteria on the crucial date, i.e. 31-01-2023. Let’s take a closer look at CRPF ASI STENO HCM Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Physical Standards, etc., as listed below:-
- Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent exam from a Board or University recognized by the Central or State Government.
- Above 18 years to below 28 years (i.e. candidate should not have been born before 01-02-1995 or after 31-01-2005.)
- Relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as under:-
- OBC = 3 years
- SC & ST = 5 years
- Ex-servicemen = 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the due date.
- Children & Dependent of Victims Killed in the 1984 Riots or Communal Riots of 2002 in Gujarat:-
- Un-reserved = 5 years
- OBC = 8 years
- SC & ST = 10 years
|Height (in Cms)|
|1||Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST):||162.5||150|
|2||Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, HP, UTs of Ladakh and J&K:||162.5||150|
|3||Candidates except those listed at S. N. (1) & (2):||165||155|
|Chest (in Cms)|
|1||Male Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST):||76||81|
|2||Male (Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, HP, UTs of Ladakh and J&K):||77||82|
|3||Male Candidates except those listed at S. N. (1) & (2):||77||82|
CRPF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Pay Scale
About Pay Scale: Central Reserve Police Force ASI Steno & HCM Posts carry the following Pay Level as per 7th CPC:-
|Posts||Pay Level||Pay Matrix/ Salary|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)||05||Rs. 29200-92300/-|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||04||Rs. 25500-81100/-|
CRPF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Selection Process 2023
About Recruitment Process: Central Reserve Police Force officials will conduct a standardized selection process for ASI (Steno) & Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment 2023. The stages included in the recruitment process are underneath:-
|1||Computer Based Test (CBT)||100 Marks|
|2||Skill Test [Typing (HC/ M)/ Shorthand (ASI/ Steno)]||Qualifying in Nature|
|3||Physical Standard Test (PST)||Qualifying in Nature|
|4||Document Verification (DV)||Qualifying in Nature|
|5||Detailed Medical Examination (DME)||Qualifying in Nature|
CRPF ASI Steno & HC Min Bharti Application Fee
About Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the following Application Fee/ Recruitment Processing Charges as per their category through online mode:-
|Male Candidates of General, EWS and OBC Categories:||Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)|
|SC/ ST, Ex-S and Female Candidates of All Categories:||Rs. 000/- (no fee)|
Important Dates for CRPF ASI Steno & HCM Recruitment 2023
Following are the scheduled dates of CRPF Recruitment Process for Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial)-2022 Posts, so kindly note down:-
|Events||Date & Time|
|Date of Advertisement:||25th December 2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications:||4th January 2023 @ 10:00 hrs onwards|
|Closing Date for Receipt of Online Applications:||
31st January 2023 till 23:55 hrs
|Due Date for Online Fee Payment:||
31st January 2023 till 23:55 hrs
|Release of Admit Card for Computer Based Test:||15th February 2023 onwards|
|Dates of Computer Based Test (CBT):||22nd February to 28th February 2023|
|Date of Releasing CBT Answer Key:||2-3 Days after the conduct of CBT|
How to Apply CRPF ASI (Steno) & HC (Ministerial) Online Application Form 2023?
Candidates can submit CRPF Online Application Form for Head Constable Min & ASI Steno Jobs 2023 through the website – https://crpf.gov.in/ (Through link as Recruitment > View all > Ministerial Staff ‘Apply’). The step-by-step process for submitting the application form is arranged below:-
- 1st Step – Visit the Official Website of the Central Reserve Police Force (crpf.gov.in).
- 2nd Step – Go to the Recruitment Section available on the homepage and then open a download link titled “Recruitment for the Post of ASI (Steno) and HC (Ministerial)-2022 in CRPF”.
- 3rd Step – Download the Advertisement PDF and read all the conditions & instructions given in it.
- 4th Step – Now, click on the ‘Apply Online’ link and submit your information, i.e. Personal Details, Contact Details, etc., for registration.
- 5th Step – A message will be received on your registered Email ID conveying your Login ID (Application Sequence Number) & Password.
- 6th Step – Re-login, select the category and fill up the other details in the application form like Personal Details, Qualification Details, Declaration, etc.
- 7th Step – Upload your scanned (digital) image of the Photograph and Signature as per the instructions.
- 8th Step – Submit ‘Recruitment Processing Charges’ & Examination Fees (if applicable) online via SBI MOPS through net banking/ debit cards/ credit cards/ UPI and generate the payment acknowledgement slip for future reference.
- 9th Step – Lastly, press the ‘Final Submit’ button after verifying all the details.
- 10th Step – Take a printout of your application form registered copy after successful submission for all future references.
Official Links for CRPF ASI (Steno) & HC (Min)-2022 Recruitment
|CRPF ASI Steno & HC Min-2023 Corrigendum (Dt. 23-01-2023)
|CRPF ASI Steno & Head Constable Ministerial Notification 2023:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|CRPF ASI Steno & Head Constable Ministerial Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE|
|Official Website of CRPF:||VISIT @ crpf.gov.in|
CRPF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Exam Pattern 2023
Contestants preparing for CRPF ASI Steno and HC Ministerial Bharti Exam 2023 must know the detailed pattern/ scheme for CBT & Skill Test. Below we have provided the exam pattern in detail, so refer to it:-
Computer Based Test (CBT) Scheme
|Section||Subjects||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|A||Hindi Language OR English Language (optional)||25||25||90 minutes|
Skill Test Structure
|Typing (HC/ Min)|
|Shorthand (ASI/ Steno)|
CRPF Head Constable (Min) & ASI (Steno) Recruitment 2023: FAQs
Yes. Central Reserve Police Force has released a detailed notification for Head Constable (Min) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) Vacancies on 25th December 2022.
CRPF HCM ASI Bharti online application process has been started on 4th January 2023 and ends on 31st January 2023.
Candidates can apply online from the direct link shared in this article for ASI & HCM Recruitment in Central Reserve Police Force 2023.
Candidates need to visit the CRPF’s website – https://www.crpf.gov.in/ to submit the ASI HCM Bharti Online Application Form by completing 02 Steps, i.e. Step-I (Registration) and Step-II (Completion of Application Form).
Once the final online application form is submitted, it can’t be edited under any circumstances.
The HC Min educational qualification should be 10+2/ 12th pass or equivalent Exam from a recognized board or university.
The ASI Stenographer age limit should be 18 to 28 years as on the closing date of receipt of the application.
Contact the help desk at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone No.: 02261087529 for technical queries/ clarifications on filling out the online form.
Best Of Luck…, Follow Us At www.techufo.in For CRPF Head Constable (Ministerial) & Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) Bharti News Update 2023…, JAI HIND JAI BHARAT…!