UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 Notification for 8734 vacancies of Anudeshak, Junior Assistant, Technical & Other Posts Released Apply VPPUP Online Application Form at www.upsssc.gov.in:
Today we are sharing employment news for govt job seekers finding careers after degree in UP. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has announced UPSSSC latest recruitment for the posts like ITI Instructor, Draftsman/ Technical, Junior Assistant, etc. As per paper notice printed in a local newspaper, 8734 ITI jobs in UP to be filled by the state government. Those who are interested and eligible can apply online for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022. UP Government will start UPSSSC ITI Instructor Apply Online process in a short time. We will soon update a quick link to download UPSSSC ITI Instructor (Anudeshak) Notification 2022 below. Candidates can read this article to get an idea regarding eligibility criteria required for UP ITI Instructor Bharti 2022 and other details.
- 1 UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 Notification | Uttar Pradesh Anudeshak Jr Assistant 8734 Vacancies Apply Online @www.upsssc.gov.in
- 1.1 UPSSSC ITI Instructor Bharti Notification 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 UPSSSC ITI Instructor Vacancy 2022 Latest Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC ITI Anudeshak Jobs 2022
- 1.4 UP ITI Instructor Salary/ Pay Scale
- 1.5 UPSSSC ITI Instructor Vacancies 2022 Selection Process
- 1.6 UPSSSC ITI Instructor Exam Application Fees
- 1.7 How to Apply UPSSSC ITI Instructor/ Jr Assistant Online Application Form 2022?
- 1.8 Official Links for UPSSSC ITI Instructor 2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 upsssc.gov.in ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- 2 About UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- 3 Help Desk for UPSSSC ITI Bharti 2022
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 Notification | Uttar Pradesh Anudeshak Jr Assistant 8734 Vacancies Apply Online @www.upsssc.gov.in
In this academic year, UPSSSC will release Uttar Pradesh ITI Instructor Jobs Advertisement 2022 and invites Online Applications for Recruitment of Anudeshak (Technical), Jr Assistant, Storekeeper, Group D & Various Other Posts. Out of total 8734 posts, there are 4739 posts for ITI Instructors. Aspirants looking for UP ITI Anudeshak Vacancies must have qualifications like degree/ diploma and age should be above 18 years & below 40 years. Now Selection Process of UP ITI Instructor (Anudeshak) Recruitment will be based on Written Test instead of Interview. Candidates will have to submit their applications through online mode only by visiting the official website.
All those candidates interested in UPSSSC ITI Anudeshak Bharti 2022 Exam can apply online applications using a direct link attached below. Contestants must note that the opening date & last date for submission of VPP UP ITI Instructor Junior Assistant Group D Online Application will update soon.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Bharti Notification 2022 – Overview
|♦ Recruitment Highlights ♦
|Department Name:||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Rectt. Notice No.:||N/A|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||8734 vacancies|
|Post Names:||ITI Instructor, Draftsman, Junior Assistant, Storekeeper, etc.|
|Job Placement:||In Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Application Process:||On-line mode|
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Vacancy 2022 Latest Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Vacancies ♦|
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Total Vacancies|
|01.||ITI Instructor (Various Trades)||4739|
|06.||Assistant Director/ Principal Grade-II||139|
|07.||Sub Director/ Principal Grade-I||06|
|10.||Group D (Watchman, Sweeper & Peon)||1508|
|TOTAL POSTS ⇒||8734|
All the possible information about latest UPSSSC ITI Instructor, Draughtsman & Other Technical Jobs 2022 age limitation, education criteria, pay scale, grade pay, examination fee, syllabus, exam pattern, selection process, important dates, etc. are listed below.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC ITI Anudeshak Jobs 2022
- The age of applicants should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved quota applicants as per rules and regulations of the UP Government.
EDUCATIONAL/ ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION: Here all candidates must have completed following qualifications from any recognized university/ institute:-
- Instructor Post: Diploma/ Degree or ITI from a relevant trades/ subjects.
- JA & Storekeeper Post: 12th pass and CCC from DOEACC.
UP ITI Instructor Salary/ Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: As per the 7th Pay Commission, selected candidates will get Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade pay Rs. 4,200/- and other allowances as per the State Government norms.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Vacancies 2022 Selection Process
About Selection Methodology: Only those aspirants will be recruited who perform best in the following process:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
They are going to conduct two selection rounds, that is written test and a personal interview, one needs to qualify in both selection rounds to get selected for a job. To prepare for both selection rounds, people are suggested to download an official syllabus and exam pattern from the main site of the organization that is mentioned on this page. If you qualify in the first selection round, then they will call you for the next and final selection round but if you fail in it and then you are out of the selection league. So guys, give your best on both selection rounds to increase your chances of getting selected.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Exam Application Fees
About Application Fee: Aspirants need to submit the following fees through online mode according to their category:-
|Category Names||Application Fee|
|GEN, EWS & OBC Categories:||Rs. 105/- (Rupees One Hundred & Five Only)|
|SC & ST Categories:||Rs. 65/- (Rupees Sixty Five Only)|
|PH/ PWD Category:||Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty Five Only)|
How to Apply UPSSSC ITI Instructor/ Jr Assistant Online Application Form 2022?
Candidates can check the Steps on How to Apply UPSSSC Online Application for ITI Instructor Posts mentioned below:-
- 1st Step – First of all, open an official web portal of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission or directly press on a link given below.
- 2nd Step – On the main page, navigate to the “Important News and Alerts” section.
- 3rd Step – In that section, search for a relevant link of official notification and then open it.
- 4th Step – Now, read every general instruction mentioned in an official advertisement.
- 5th Step – After going thoroughly, if you find yourself eligible for your desired post then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- 6th Step – Fill up all the mandatory fields in a prescribed format of the application form with correct details.
- 7th Step – Also, upload the asked documents, passport size photo, and signature by scanning it in a JPG file format.
- 8th Step – Download a bank challan if you want to pay the fee through offline mode otherwise make an online payment using net banking, credit card or debit card.
- 9th Step – At last, re-check filled up information before final submission of the application.
- 10th Step – Finally, save a copy of the submitted form to your computer.
- 11th Step – Print out one or two copies of it for just further usage.
Official Links for UPSSSC ITI Instructor 2022 Recruitment
|UP ITI Instructor Bharti Official Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF (Link Update Soon)|
|UPSSSC ITI 2022 Online Application Form:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|Official Website of UPSSSC:||VISIT HERE – upsssc.gov.in|
upsssc.gov.in ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Official Notification Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date of Online Submission of Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Register Online for Examination:||To be announced soon|
|Dates to Pay Examination Fee through Online Sources:||To be announced soon|
|Final Date for Registration of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket:||02-03 weeks prior exam date|
|UPSSSC ITI Instructor Exam Date:||To be announced later|
|Document Verification/ Interview Schedule:||To be notified later|
|Date of Releasing Final Result:||To be notified later|
About UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission
UPSSSC is a state government organization established in 1988. It was authorized to organize competitive examinations for the recruitment of highly skilled candidates. The commission conducts various exams and interviews for filling up vacant posts available in the government departments. It was constituted under the provision of U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014. Its main head office is situated in the Lucknow city. It is working with the main purpose of recruiting talented individuals by hosting screening test, preliminary test, main examination, and interview.
Today, it’s a dream of every fresher and jobless people to crack latest UPSSSC jobs. Every year, the Uttar Pradesh SSSC conducts examinations for the posts of Boring Technician, Stenographer, Conductor, Clerk, Forest Guard, Jr Engineer, Senior Engineer, Pharmacist, Lekhpal, Revenue Inspector, Tracer, Driver, etc. Whenever needs of manpower arise in govt departments, it releases employment news and then hosts selection process as per mentioned in the notification.
Help Desk for UPSSSC ITI Bharti 2022
|Postal Address:||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission,
3rd Floor, Picup Bhawan,
Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar,
Lucknow, UP – 226010
|Phone Number:||0522 – 2720814|
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 Process will start soon by the Commission, so we request interested candidates to keep their watch on this web page. We will provide all the details whenever it was revealed by the higher authority. This article was written with a purpose of providing advance alerts on upcoming UPSSSC recruitment so that willing contenders can commence their action. All the readers are advised to bookmark our website www.techufo.in. We will update all details on UP ITI Anudeshak Notification 2022 wherever disclosed by the commission. Stay connected to this web page for collecting more updates in the upcoming days. Don’t forget to share your feedback with us by mentioning it in a comment box placed below.
Wishing You ALL THE BEST & THANK YOU for Visiting Tech UFO…!!