UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 891 TG2 Electrical Vacancies Apply UP Power Corp. Ltd Online Application Form at www.uppcl.org:
Good News for 10th pass UP Govt Job Seekers as UPPCL is recruiting. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd has recently released a Recruitment Advertisement for filling up a total of 891 Technician (Electrical) Vacancies in UPPCL. ITI candidates looking for a vacancy in UP Vidyut Vibhag can apply UPPCL Technician Online Application Form on or before 19th of October 2022. Interested & eligible candidates can download UPPCL Technician Electrical Notification 2023 PDF and Apply Online from this page through a direct link uploaded at the bottom. Now, scroll down to check all details about the UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2023 process & more.
- 1 UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2023: TG2 (Electrical) Vacancies Apply Online @upenergy.in
- 1.1 UPPCL Technician (Electrical) Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 UPPCL Technician Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 UPPCL Technician Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2023
- 1.4 UP Power Technician (Electrical) Pay Scale
- 1.5 UPPCL Technician Bharti Application Fee
- 1.6 UPPCL Technician Bharti Selection Process 2023
- 1.7 UPPCL Technician (Electrical) Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply UPPCL Technician (Electrical) Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for UPPCL TG2 2022 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 UPPCL Technician Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2023
- 1.11 UPPCL Technician Exam Admit Card 2023
- 2 About Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- 3 UP Energy Technician Bharti 2023: Help Desk
UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2023: TG2 (Electrical) Vacancies Apply Online @upenergy.in
UP Power Corporation Limited is inviting Online Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for direct recruitment to 891 Posts of Technician (Electrical) on the basis of Competitive Written Examination (CBT). The application process for UPPCL Technician Electrical Vacancy 2023 will commence on 27-09-2022 and end on 19-10-2022. Candidates will be required to apply online for the UP Power Technician Jobs on an official website, i.e. www.upenergy.in, within the given stipulated time. The technician (Vidyut) recruitment in UPPCL is done strictly as per merit in a systematic way giving weightage to the Selection process. UPPCL Technician (Electrical) CBT Exam is likely to be held on 03-11-2023, 07-11-2023, 08-11-2023, 09-11-2023, 10-11-2023 & 17-11-2023.
We have mentioned complete information on UP Energy Technician (Electrical) Recruitment of 2023; such as age criteria, qualifications, pay scale/ salary, selection process, application fee, key dates, exam pattern, a procedure to apply online, etc., in the below description of this article.
UPPCL Technician (Electrical) Notification 2023: Summary
|Department:||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Advt. No.:||10/VSA/2022/ Technician(Vidyut)|
|Total Vacancies:||891 vacancies|
|Name of the Post:||Technician (Electrical)|
|Scale of Pay:||Rs. 27,200/- (Level – 4)|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
|Registration Dates:||27 September to 19 October 2022|
|Online Exam Date:||3rd, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th & 17th November 2023|
|Age Criteria:||18 to 40 years|
|Qualification:||10th pass + ITI|
|Selection Criteria:||Written Exam (CBT) & DV|
|Job Category:||State Govt Job|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in UP|
UPPCL Technician Vacancy 2023: Details
According to the UPPCL Technician Electrical Notification, the total no. of vacancies released is 891. Refer below to check the distribution of TG2 vacancies category-wise in UP Power Corp. Ltd:-
|Category Names||No. of Vacancies|
|Other Backward Classes Non-Creamy Layer (OBC NCL)||241|
|Scheduled Castes (SCs)||187|
|Scheduled Tribes (STs)||17|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||89|
|Total Vacancies ⇒||891|
UPPCL Technician Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2023
However, there is a list of the prescribed eligibility criteria required to apply for Technician (Electrical) Vacancies in UPPCL. Aspirants who hold the requisite eligibility criteria are eligible to register online. We have discussed detailed education qualifications & age limit below:-
- Age of candidates must be between 18 to 40 years as on 1st January 2022.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories of SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ Ex-Serviceman/ DFF as per State Government rules and regulations.
- Applicants having cleared High School exam (10th Class pass) with Science and Mathematics subjects or equivalent exam from a UP Board or recognized institute are suitable for technician posts.
- Candidates must have 02 (two) years All India or State business certificate (NCVT/ SCVT) from any one of the following trades:-
- Electrical (Power distribution under skill development)
UP Power Technician (Electrical) Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay/ Salary: Candidates recruited for the posts of Technician Electrical will be eligible to receive a monthly salary as mentioned below, along with other benefits:-
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Technician (Electrical)||Minimum Rs. 27,200/- (As per Pay Matrix Level-04)|
UPPCL Technician Bharti Application Fee
About Application Fee: Candidates need to deposit the prescribed fees as per their category through Net Banking, ATM cum Debit Card, Credit Card & through State Bank of India (SBI) Challan. The application fee category-wise is as follows:-
|SC & ST Category Candidates of Uttar Pradesh:||Rs. 826/- (Rupees Eight Hundred & Twenty Six Only)|
|All Other Category Candidates:||Rs. 1180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred & Eighty Only)|
UPPCL Technician Bharti Selection Process 2023
About Mode of Selection: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Recruitment Selection Process for Technician (Electrical) vacancies will consist of 02 (two) stages, namely:-
- Written Examination (Computer Based Test – CBT)
- Part-I = 50 marks
- Part-II = 200 marks
- Verification of Original Certificates & Documents
UPPCL Technician (Electrical) Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
Let’s go through the important dates related to UPPCL TG2 Bharti 2023, as we have listed in the below table for your reference:-
|Activities||Key Dates & Time|
|Notification Release Date:||16th September 2022|
|Opening Date for Registration of Application Form Online:||27th September 2022 (10:00 hrs)|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form Online:||19th October 2022 (23:59 hrs)|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee by Online Mode (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card, etc.):||19th October 2022 (23:59 hrs)|
|Due Date to Download SBI Challan:||19th October 2022 (23:59 hrs)|
|Due Date to Deposit Application Fee by Offline Mode (SBI Challan):||21st October 2022|
|Dates for Availability of CBT Admit Card:||19th October 2023 onwards|
|UPPCL Technician Written Exam (CBT) Date:||3rd November, 7th November, 8th November, 9th November, 10th November & 17th November 2023|
|Date of Publishing CBT Exam Answer Key:||To be announced later on|
|Date for Releasing CBT Result:||To be announced later on|
|Schedule for Documents Verification:||To be announced later on|
|Date of Declaring Final Merit List:||To be announced later on|
How to Apply UPPCL Technician (Electrical) Online Application Form 2023?
UPPCL will accept Application Forms Online for TG2 (Electrical) Recruitment at uppcl.org. Hence, the following is Step-wise Process to Submit Online Form for UP Power Technician Vacancies:-
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
- 2nd Step – Open the link labelled as “APPLY ONLINE FOR THE POST OF “TECHNICIAN (ELECTRICAL)” AGAINST ADVT. NO. 10/VSA/2022/Technician(Vidyut)”.
- 3rd Step – Download the detailed advertisement and read it carefully before filling out the online application.
- 4th Step – Click the “I agree” check box and press the “Start” button. Sign-up by Your Name, Mother Name, DOB, Mobile No. & E-mail ID.
- 5th Step – You will receive a User ID & Password on your registered Email ID & Mobile Number on completion of Step-I.
- 6th Step – Press on the “Go To Application tab” icon, select your category & other mandatory details and complete Personal Details.
- 7th Step – Upload your latest passport-size photo and signature as per the instructions.
- 8th Step – Submit your fee by Online mode (Debit card, Credit cards or Internet Banking through SBI MOPS) OR SBI Challan.
- 9th Step – Click on the “Submit” tab after the successful payment of application fees.
- 10th Step – Download the submitted copy of the application form and take a printout for your reference.
Official Links for UPPCL TG2 2022 2023 Recruitment
Eligible candidates can click on UPPCL Technician 2022 Apply Online link attached under the below table to submit their registration form directly from here:-
|UPPCL Technician (Electrical) Detailed Notification 2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|UPPCL Technician (Electrical) 2022 Online Application Form:||APPLY ONLINE (Closed Now)|
|Official Website of UPPCL:||VISIT @ www.upenergy.in|
UPPCL Technician Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2023
The Written Exam Pattern for UPPCL Technician (TG2) 2022-23 Bharti is tabulated below so let us have a look:-
- The examination is divided into 02 (two) parts, Part 1 and Part 2.
- Negative markings include the deduction of 1/4th mark for every wrong answer.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 20 marks in the Part-I exam.
- In the Part-II exam, candidates need to score a minimum of 33.5% marks to qualify for next round.
- Candidates will be disqualified from the selection procedure if their score will be less than 67 marks out of 200 marks in Part-II.
|PART||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|PART 01||Computer Knowledge (NIELIT of “CCC”)||50 ques.||50 marks||180 minutes|
|PART 02||General Studies & Reasoning Ability||20 ques.||20 marks|
|General Hindi (High School Level)||15 ques.||15 marks|
|General English (High School Level)||15 ques.||15 marks|
|Technical Knowledge||150 ques.||150 marks|
|TOTAL Questions & Marks ⇒||250 ques.||250 marks||03 hours|
UPPCL Technician Exam Admit Card 2023
About Admit Card: Eligible contestants will get Admit Card for Written Examination after registration process gets over. Admit Card will be downloadable only from the official website by submitting the login credentials, i.e. USER ID and Password. Admit Card will not be issued by post. All the corresponding regarding UP Energy TG2 exam date, schedule, admit card/ hall ticket and documents verification will be sent through E-mail or SMS whichever is provided by applicants.
About Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
UPPCL is a UP Government undertaking statutory corporation, established on 14th January 2000 under the Electricity Act, 1948. This organization is responsible for planning and managing the power sector through its transmission, distribution and supply of electricity within the state. It was headquartered in B-17, J Road, Sector C, Mahanagar Extension, Lucknow. Their main motto is “Save Electricity, Help Nation”. Shri Arvind Kumar is the incumbent Chairman of this Company. It is the largest power sector firm of India which serves best supply quality: 2% variation in voltage & 0.5 Hz variation in frequency. In order to run the company with best workforce every year, it announces various employment advertisements to hire highly skilled candidates in vacant posts of their department.
UP Energy Technician Bharti 2023: Help Desk
Here are the UPPCL Contact details given so those who have technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of the Online Application can feel free to contact:-
|Contact Address:||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd,
Shakti Bhawan, 14 Ashok Marg,
|Email ID for query:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Help Desk Number:||022 – 61306208 (10 AM to 5 PM on working days from Monday to Friday).|
This is all as of now; about the UP Power TG2 Bharti 2022 2023 details. We hope candidates are satisfied with the information on this Govt Naukri provided. If candidates are willing to ask any of their doubts related to UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2023, please write them down in the comment box. As fast as possible, we will reply to your queries. Bookmark this web page – www.techufo.in to collect updates from time to time.
Guys, All The Best for UP Power Corp Technician (Electrical) Bharti 2023…!!