North Eastern Postal Recruitment 2021 Notification for 948 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies Released Apply NE Post Office GDS Online Application Form at www.appost.in/gdsonline:
North East Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 Details for those who have passed 10th exam and looking for post office jobs in NE region of India. The Department of Posts to fill up a total of 948 GDS vacancies in North East Postal Circle through direct recruitment. INDIA POST (North Eastern Circle) is inviting Online Applications for Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak Posts under Cycle-III Notification. Candidates who fulfil the concerned eligibility criteria for NE Post Office GDS Vacancy may apply application on or before 17-12-2020 (11:59 PM). Aspirants can access North Eastern Postal GDS Apply Online link and Notification PDF download link available at the bottom of this page. For complete information about GDS North Eastern Postal Recruitment 2021, read out this article.
- 1 North Eastern Postal Recruitment 2021 | 948 NE Post Office GDS Posts Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 North East Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 North Eastern Postal Vacancy 2021 – Details
- 1.3 North East Post Office GDS Jobs 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 North Eastern Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Pay Scale
- 1.5 NE Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Application Fee
- 1.6 NE Postal Circle GDS Selection Criteria 2021
- 1.7 How to Apply North Eastern Postal GDS Online Application Form 2021?
- 1.8 North Eastern Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 2022 – Important Dates
- 2 FAQs About North East Postal GDS Notification 2021 2022
North Eastern Postal Recruitment 2021 | 948 NE Post Office GDS Posts Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
INDIA POST has announced North Eastern Postal Circle GDS Notification for Selection and Engagement to the posts of Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Postmaster & Dak Sevak. DoP has notified 948 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak for NE Postal Divisions like Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Agartala, Dharmanagar & Meghalaya. Interested aspirants must note that 10th pass is the minimum qualification & 18-40 years is the age limit required to apply for North East Post Office Recruitment of GDS Cycle-III Posts. Eligible candidates will have to visit appost.in/gdsonline or indiapost.gov.in for online registration, fee payment and then submit North Eastern Postal Online Application for Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs. Candidates will get step-by-step instructions for applying online on our blog.
Have a look at the North East Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment detailed Notification from the below description before filling an online form. Here candidates must go through all instructions thoroughly and understood well about NE Postal Circle GDS Vacancies selection criteria, pay scale, application fee, etc.
North East Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 2022 – Overview
|♦ India Post NE Recruitment Highlights ♦|
|Department Name:||INDIA POST (Department of Posts – DoP)|
|Postal Circle Name:||North East (NE) Postal Circle|
|Rectt. Notice No.:||EST/6-145/2020|
|Recruitment Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-III/ 2020-2021|
|Total Vacancies:||948 vacancies|
|Post Names:||1) GDS BPM – Branch Post Master
2) GDS ABPM – Assistant Branch Postmaster
3) Dak Sevak
|Job Location:||North Eastern States|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
|Selection Criteria:||Academic Merit|
|India Post Website:||https://indiapost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Web Portal:||http://appost.in/gdsonline|
North Eastern Postal Vacancy 2021 – Details
|♦ Division wise NE Postal GDS Vacancies ♦|
|Division Names||Number of Vacancies|
|♦ Category wise NE POST GDS Vacancy Details ♦|
|Category Names||Number of Vacancies|
|PwD – A||02|
|PwD – B||04|
|PwD – C||05|
|PwD – DE||01|
North East Post Office GDS Jobs 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Passed 10th Class with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language and English: Aspiring candidates for North East Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies must have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of Xth standard conducted by any Board of School Education recognised by GOI/ State Governments/ UT in India.
- Basic Computer Knowledge: Candidates required to have a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute of Central Govt/ State Govt/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions. Those who have studied computer as a subject in Class 10th/ Class 12th or any other higher educational level, they will not need to furnish computer knowledge certificate.
- Knowledge of Local Language: Aspirants must have studied the local or regional language at least up to 10th standard as a compulsory or elective subject.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on the date of notification, i.e. 12-11-2020 shall be criteria for the posts of GDS.
|Category Names||Upper Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST||05 years|
|PwD + OBC||13 years|
|PwD + SC/ ST||15 years|
North Eastern Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Pay Scale
|♦ Minimum TRCA (Time Related Continuity Allowance) ♦|
|Name of Posts||Mini. TRCA for 4 Hrs or Level-1 in TRCA Slab||Mini. TRCA for 5 hrs or Level-2 in TRCA Slab|
|Branch Postmaster (BPM)||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
NE Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Application Fee
|Category Names||Application Fee|
|UR Male, OBC Male, EWS Male and Trans-man:||Rs. 100/-|
|All Female, Trans-woman, SC/ ST and PwD:||No Fee|
|Mode of Fee Payment: Candidates can visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India for fee payment. Also, applicant can pay the fee through online mode of payment by Credit/ Debit Cards and Net Banking facility using the URL provided at the official website.|
NE Postal Circle GDS Selection Criteria 2021
ABOUT SELECTION PROCESS for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy in North East Postal Circle:-
- Criteria for finalizing the selection shall be based on marks scored in 10th standard exam of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 04 (four) decimals.
- India Post will make a selection as per the auto-generated merit list by following the rules based on the total number of online applications submitted on or before the closing date.
- No weightage will be given to those who have higher educational qualifications than 10th standard or past experience or service of any kind.
How to Apply North Eastern Postal GDS Online Application Form 2021?
|♦ Steps to Register & Apply Online ♦|
|1st Step – Visit @www.appost.in/gdsonline, i.e. INDIA POST GDS Online Recruitment Web Portal
2nd Step – Click on the “North Eastern Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (948 Posts) Live Notification (Cycle-III)“ download link available on a homepage.
3rd Step – Open the notification pdf file and read out all Important details mentioned under it.
4th Step – Now, press the “REGISTRATION” link available on a homepage and then fill up the registration form to obtain your Registration Number.
5th Step – Go to the “FEE PAYMENT” link and deposit your application fee through online mode such as Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, etc. (Note: An offline fee payment can be made at any Head Post Office.)
6th Step – Lastly, open the “APPLY ONLINE” link and log-in with your Registration Number for submission of the application form, upload documents & post preferences.
7th Step – Finally, press the “Final Submit” button after re-checking your application form.
8th Step – Take a printout of the online application and e-receipt of fee payment for further reference.
North Eastern Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 2022 – Important Dates
|Date of Notification:||Announced Soon|
|Starting Date for Online Registration:||Announced Soon|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||Announced Soon|
|Closing Date for Online Registration Process:||Announced Soon|
|Dates for Payment of Application Fee:||Announced Soon|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form:||Announced Soon|
|Last Date to Register, Pay Fee & Submit Online Application for Manipur State:||Announced Soon|
|Release Date of Result cum Selection List:||Announced Soon|
|Date to Issue Intimation Letter:||Within 3-4 weeks after the release of results|
|Schedule for Document Verification:||To be notified via Letter of Intimation and/or Email|
Hey, Friends!! For North Eastern Postal Recruitment 2021, we have written this article and covered almost every detail. You can share your query with us through a below comment segment. We will try to answer every comment. Bookmark this web page (www.techufo.in) and do follow us for all latest updates on North East Post Office Department Job Openings.
FAQs About North East Postal GDS Notification 2021 2022
Candidates who are willing to apply must first register himself/ herself through India Post GDS Online Engagement web portal with the mandatory details for obtaining the Registration Number and then finally submit the online application form after paying the application fee.
Aspirants can submit their application form with effect from 12th November to 17th December 2020.
Contestants need not submit any physical application by post. The application form is to be submitted online only.
Candidate must upload all the mandate documents such as photo, signature, SSC certificate, community certificate, computer certificate, etc. All documents should be submitted in legible and clearly scanned.
No, you cannot edit your registration details after a successful registration. Hence, fill the registration details carefully.
Candidates should wait upto 72 hours for settlement if no confirmation received after the deduction of amount from their bank account.
Economically Weaker Section (EWS) candidates will not get relaxation in upper age limit.
After completion of the registration procedure, the list of shortlisted candidates to be published on the website of Gramin Dak Sevak Online Engagement. Candidates whose registration number and name are there in the list, they will get intimation letter for document verification for final selection.
Aspirants can put their queries related to recruitment through Helpline Number (0364-2227326) as well as Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the answers online quickly.
“Tech UFO team wishes GOOD LUCK for Recruitment in North Eastern Postal Circle..!!”