North Eastern Postal Recruitment 2023 Notification for 500 GDS Vacancies Released to Apply NE Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in:
North East Postal GDS Recruitment 2023 Details for those who have passed 10th exam and looking for post office jobs in NE region of India. The Department of Posts to fill up a total of 500 GDS vacancies in North East Postal Circle through direct recruitment. India Post (North Eastern Circle) is inviting Online Applications for Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak Posts under Schedule-II July 2023 Notification. Candidates who fulfil the concerned eligibility criteria for NE Post Office GDS Vacancy may apply application on or before 23-08-2023 (11:59 PM).
Aspirants can access North Eastern Postal GDS 2023 Apply Online link & Notification PDF download link available at the bottom of this page. For complete information about GDS North Eastern Postal Recruitment 2023, read out this article.
- 1 North Eastern Postal Recruitment 2023 | NE Post Office GDS Posts Apply Online @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- 1.1 North East Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023: Summary
- 1.2 North Eastern Postal GDS Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 North East Post Office GDS Jobs 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 North Eastern Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Pay Scale
- 1.5 NE Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Application Fee
- 1.6 NE Postal Circle GDS Selection Criteria 2023
- 1.7 North Eastern Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply North Eastern Postal GDS Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for North Eastern Postal GDS 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 NE Postal Circle GDS 2023 Recruitment Help Desk
- 2 FAQs About North East Postal GDS Notification 2023
North Eastern Postal Recruitment 2023 | NE Post Office GDS Posts Apply Online @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
INDIA POST has announced North Eastern Postal Circle GDS Notification for Selection and Engagement to the posts of Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Postmaster and Dak Sevak. DoP has notified 500 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak for NE Postal Divisions like Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Dharmanagar & Meghalaya. Interested candidates must note that 10th pass is the minimum qualification & 18-40 years is the age limit required to apply for North East Post Office Recruitment of GDS Posts. Eligible candidates will have to visit indiapostgdsonline.gov.in for online registration, fee payment and then submit North Eastern Postal Online Application for Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs. Candidates will get step-by-step instructions for applying online on our blog.
Have a look at the North East Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment detailed Notification from the below description before filling an online form. Here candidates must go through all instructions thoroughly and understood well about NE Postal Circle GDS Vacancies selection criteria, pay scale, application fee, etc.
North East Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023: Summary
|Department Name:||INDIA POST (Department of Posts – DoP)|
|Postal Circle Name:||North East (NE) Postal Circle|
|Recruitment Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak Online Engagement Schedule-II July 2023|
|Total Vacancies:||500 vacancies|
|Post Names:||1) GDS BPM – Branch Post Master
2) GDS ABPM – Assistant Branch Postmaster/ Dak Sevak
|Job Location:||North Eastern States|
|Application Dates:||August 03 to August 23, 2023|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
|Age Limit:||18 to 40 yrs|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
|Selection Criteria:||Academic Merit|
|India Post Website:||https://indiapost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Web Portal:||https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
North Eastern Postal GDS Vacancy 2023: Details
Take a look at the Category wise & Language wise NE POST GDS Vacancy Details from the below tabular:-
|Category Names||Bengali/ Kak Barak||English/ Garo/ Hindi||English/ Hindi||English/ Hindi/ Khasi||English/ Manipuri||Mizo|
|PwD – A||01||00||01||00||01||04|
|PwD – B||01||00||00||00||01||01|
|PwD – C||00||01||00||00||00||00|
|PwD – DE||00||00||00||01||00||00|
North East Post Office GDS Jobs 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Passed 10th Class with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language and English: Aspiring candidates for North East Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies must have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of Xth standard conducted by any Board of School Education recognised by GOI/ State Governments/ UT in India.
- Basic Computer Knowledge, Knowledge of Cycling and Adequate means of Livelihood
- Knowledge of Local Language: Aspirants must have studied the local or regional language, i.e. Bengali, Hindi/ English, Manipuri/ English or Mizo at least up to 10th standard as a compulsory or elective subject.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on the last date of submission of application, i.e. 23-08-2023 shall be criteria for the posts of GDS.
|Category Names||Upper Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST||05 years|
|PwD + OBC||13 years|
|PwD + SC/ ST||15 years|
North Eastern Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Pay Scale
ABOUT PAY SCALE: The Minimum TRCA (Time Related Continuity Allowance) Post wise for the appointed candidates are as follows:-
|Name of Posts||TRCA Slab|
|Branch Postmaster (BPM)||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 29,380/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-|
|Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-|
NE Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Application Fee
ABOUT APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT: Aspirants can pay the fee through online mode of payment by Credit/ Debit Cards and Net Banking/ UPI facility using the URL provided on the official website. The category-wise fee payable is as tabulated under:-
|Category Names||Application Fee|
|UR Male, OBC Male, EWS Male and Trans-man:||Rs. 100/-|
|All Female, Trans-woman, SC/ ST and PwD:||No Fee|
NE Postal Circle GDS Selection Criteria 2023
ABOUT SELECTION PROCESS for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy in North East Postal Circle:-
- Criteria for finalizing the selection shall be based on marks scored in 10th standard exam of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 04 (four) decimals.
- India Post will make a selection as per the auto-generated merit list by following the rules based on the total number of online applications submitted on or before the closing date.
- No weightage will be given to those who have higher educational qualifications than 10th standard or past experience or service of any kind.
North Eastern Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Date of Notification:||31st July 2023|
|Starting Date for Online Registration:||3rd August 2023|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||3rd August 2023|
|Closing Date for Online Registration Process:||23rd August 2023|
|Due Date for Payment of Application Fee:||23rd August 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form:||23rd August 2023|
|Dates for Editing Online Application Form:||24th August 2023 to 26th August 2023|
|Release Date of Result cum Selection List:||Yet to be announced|
|Date to Issue Intimation Letter:||Within 3-4 weeks after the release of results|
|Schedule for Document Verification:||To be notified via Letter of Intimation and/or Email|
How to Apply North Eastern Postal GDS Online Application Form 2023?
Aspirants need to complete registration and fill up the India Post NE GDS Online Application Form on the official website. Hence, follow the below steps for North East Postal GDS Online Apply 2023:-
- 1st Step – Visit @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in, i.e. INDIA POST GDS Online Recruitment Web Portal
- 2nd Step – Click on the “North Eastern Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (500 Posts) Schedule-II July 2023 Live Notification” download link available on a homepage.
- 3rd Step – Open the notification pdf file and read out all Important details mentioned under it.
- 4th Step – Now, press the “REGISTRATION” link available on a homepage and then fill up the registration form to obtain your Registration Number.
- 5th Step – Go to the “FEE PAYMENT” link and deposit your application fee through online mode such as Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, etc. (Note: An offline fee payment can be made at any Head Post Office.)
- 6th Step – Lastly, open the “APPLY ONLINE” link and log-in with your Registration Number for submission of the application form, upload documents & post preferences.
- 7th Step – Finally, press the “Final Submit” button after re-checking your application form.
- 8th Step – Take a printout of the online application and e-receipt of fee payment for further reference.
Official Links for North Eastern Postal GDS 2023 Recruitment
|NE Postal Circle Gamin Dak Sevak (Schedule-II July 2023) Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|North East Postal GDS Online Registration 2023:||MAKE ONLINE REGISTRATION|
|North East Postal GDS Apply Online Application 2023:||APPLY ONLINE|
|Official Website of India Post GDS:||VISIT @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
NE Postal Circle GDS 2023 Recruitment Help Desk
Following are the North East Postal Division wise Helpdesk details to contact officials for queries regarding the GDS application process, etc.:-
|S. N.||Division Names||Contact Nos.||Email IDs|
Hey, Friends!! For North Eastern Postal Recruitment 2023, we have written this article and covered almost every detail. You can share your query with us through a below comment segment. We will try to answer every comment. Bookmark this web page (www.techufo.in) and do follow us for all latest updates on North East Post Office Department Job Openings.
FAQs About North East Postal GDS Notification 2023
Here, we have enlisted some of the important frequently asked questions related to North Eastern Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023:-
Candidates who are willing to apply must first register himself/ herself through India Post GDS Online Engagement web portal with the mandatory details for obtaining the Registration Number and then finally submit the online application form after paying the application fee.
Aspirants can submit their online application form for North East GDS Posts with effect from 3rd August to 23rd August 2023.
Contestants need not submit any physical application by post. The application form is to be submitted online only.
Candidate must upload all the mandate documents such as photo, signature, SSC certificate, community certificate, computer certificate, etc. All documents should be submitted in legible and clearly scanned.
No, you cannot edit your registration details after a successful registration. Hence, fill the registration details carefully.
Candidates should wait upto 72 hours for settlement if no confirmation received after the deduction of amount from their bank account.
Economically Weaker Section (EWS) candidates will not get relaxation in upper age limit.
After completion of the registration procedure, the list of shortlisted candidates to be published on the website of Gramin Dak Sevak Online Engagement. Candidates whose registration number and name are there in the list, they will get intimation letter for document verification for final selection.
Aspirants can put their queries related to recruitment through Helpline Number (040-23463645) as well as Email ID (email@example.com) to get the answers online quickly.
“Tech UFO team wishes GOOD LUCK for Recruitment in North Eastern Postal Circle 2023 2024..!!”