MSRTC Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification and ST Mahamandal Bharti Online Application for Maharashtra RTC Driver cum Conductor Assistant Mechanic Clerk Typist Vacancies Released Soon to Apply at www.msrtc.gov.in or www.msrtcexam.in:
Maharashtra Rajya Marg Parivahan Mahamandal Bharti 2023 Update!! Apply now if you are looking for the latest vacancies in Maharashtra State RTC after 10th pass. Huge 8022 job openings have been released by the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation to fill up posts of Driver and Conductor. Interested candidates may download Latest MSRTC Jobs 2023 Notification PDF from the official website link attached below. Aspirants will get all the details related to Maharashtra ST Mahamandal Jobs eligibility criteria from this article. As per Maha Rojgar Samachar, MSRTC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Process will start soon at the designated site.
We have uploaded MSRTC Online Application Apply Link here on this page at the bottom. Those who are eligible for Maha ST Driver Conductor Jobs must apply by filling up their applications through online mode only. Candidates can acquire more MSRTC Driver Conductor Bharti Information by scrolling down the page.
- 1 MSRTC Recruitment 2023 | ST Mahamandal Driver Conductor Assistant Mechanic Clerk Vacancies Apply Online @www.msrtcexam.in
- 1.1 MSRTC Driver Conductor Bharti Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 MSRTC Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for MSRTC Maharashtra Driver Conductor Jobs 2023
- 1.4 MAHA ST Jobs Remuneration/ Pay Scale
- 1.5 MSRTC Vacancies 2023: Selection Process
- 1.6 MSRTC Exam Application/ Registration Fee
- 1.7 Important Dates for Maharashtra ST Mahamandal Recruitment 2023
- 1.8 How to Apply MSRTC Driver Conductor Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for MSRTC 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 Maharashtra ST Mahamandal Bharti 2023: District wise Details
- 1.11 MSRTC Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2023
- 1.12 MSRTC Exam Admit Card 2023
- 2 About Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
- 3 ST Mahamandal MSRTC Bharti Exam 2023: Help Desk
MSRTC Recruitment 2023 | ST Mahamandal Driver Conductor Assistant Mechanic Clerk Vacancies Apply Online @www.msrtcexam.in
Get the Latest Maharashtra Govt Jobs Alerts! Total 8022 MSRTC vacancies of Driver cum Conductor, Clerk and other posts released through Maharashtra Rajya Marg Parivahan Mahamandal Bharti Official Notification. It is a job opportunity for those guys waiting to start careers in MSRTC. Now as per the MSRTC Driver Jobs Qualification requirement, aspirants must have at least passed their 10th Class or its equivalent qualification. Aspirants are required to have a valid driving license for Maharashtra State RTC Driver Vacancy. In a Maha ST Bharti Recruitment, age limit is also one of the important eligibility criteria. Maximum 38 years and minimum 24 years will require for Maha ST Vahan Chalak vacancies. Go through the official notification once before applying for MAHA ST Mahamandal Bharti at the online portal.
If you want to apply for Maharashtra ST Mahamandal Driver Conductor Jobs, then submit MSRTC Recruitment Application Form on or before the last date for online registration. The recruiting board will not collect applications after the due date, so try to apply as early as possible. Aspirants will get all details required for recruitment process through MSRTC Driver Conductor Notification 2023. Check out the MAHA ST Recruitment Overview furnished below.
MSRTC Driver Conductor Bharti Notification 2023: Summary
|Department Name:||Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (महाराष्ट्र राज्य मार्ग परिवहन महामंडळ)|
|Total Number of Vacancies:||08,022 vacancies (approx.)|
|Vacancy Names:||» Driver cum Conductor
» Assistant (Mechanical)
» Clerk Typist (Junior Clerk)
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 12,080/- to 26,673/- plus Allowances|
|Job Type:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Maha State|
|Application Process:||On-Line Mode only|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Qualification:||10th pass & Driving Licence|
|Age Limit:||24-38 yrs|
|Selection Criteria:||Written Exam & Skill Test|
|Official Websites:||» www.msrtc.gov.in
MSRTC Vacancy 2023: Details
Job aspirants can take a look at the distribution of District wise ST Mahamandal Vacancy from the following table:-
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||8022 vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for MSRTC Maharashtra Driver Conductor Jobs 2023
Before filling out the MSRTC application form, job aspirants must understand the eligibility criteria, i.e. required qualification, age limit, etc. The post-wise eligibility criteria for ST Mahamandal Recruitment are listed below:-
- The age of applying aspirants should not less than 24 years and not more than 38 years as on 14th January 2019.
- Age relaxation in the upper limit is applicable for those candidates who belong to OBC, SC, ST and other reserved categories. Visit the official notification for brief details about age relaxation.
- For Driver Jobs: 10th passed, HVM License, RTO Badge Billa, 03 years experience and should be able to read, write & speak Marathi language.
- For Conductor Jobs: 10th passed, RTO Badge Billa and should be able to read, write & speak Marathi language.
- Height: Minimum 160 cm and Maximum 180 cm
- Eye Sight: 6 x 6 (without Specs)
- Candidates with Night Blindness Disease are not eligible.
MAHA ST Jobs Remuneration/ Pay Scale
About Salary: The Corporation will pay selected applicants a Pay Scale of Rs. 12,080/- to Rs. 26,673/- plus Extra Allowances as per rules & regulations. Total Salary will be around Rs. 14,513/- per month. To know more exact details on wages, please check out the official recruitment notification.
MSRTC Vacancies 2023: Selection Process
About Maharashtra State Road Transport Jobs Selection Process: Applied contestants to be appointed by the department based on their overall performance in the following tasks:-
- Written Examination: The written exam of total 100 marks will have objective type questions from subjects such as General Knowledge, Mental Ability, Marathi Language, English Language, etc. to be held for 90 minutes time duration. The written exam will be OMR based and no negative marks for wrong answers.
- Driving Test/ Skill Test = Qualifying
- Personal Interview/ Document Verification = Qualifying
- Medical Examination = Qualifying
MSRTC Exam Application/ Registration Fee
About Application Fee & Mode Payment: There are 02 (two) modes of payment, i.e. “Online and Offline”, via which the candidate can pay the following application charges for the applied post(s):-
|Category Names||Application Fee|
|Reserved Category Candidates:||Rs. 300/- (Rupee Three Hundred Only)|
|Unreserved Category Candidates:||Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only)|
Important Dates for Maharashtra ST Mahamandal Recruitment 2023
The Bharti Schedule for MSRTC Mahamandal Vacancies 2023 will be tabulated below as & when officially announced by the authority:-
|Events||Dates & Time|
|Advertisement Publication Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date to Start the Application Process:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Dates to Pay Application/ Exam Fee by Online Mode:||To be announced soon|
|Dates to Pay Application/ Exam Fee by SBI Challan:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Edit Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading Written Exam Call Letter:||One-Two weeks prior exam date|
|MAHA ST Driver Conductor Bharti Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Written Exam Answer Key:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Declaration of Written Exam Result:||To be notified later on|
|Document Verification Schedule:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Final Result cum Merit List:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply MSRTC Driver Conductor Online Application Form 2023?
Just follow the below listed simple steps & register your application form by visiting the official website (https://www.msrtcexam.in). Keep ready necessary documents as and when you start the online registration process. Candidates must fill up their details correctly in the Maharashtra ST Mahamandal Online Application Form. If any incorrect details founded later, then candidature may be cancelled by officials. The steps to apply online is underneath:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of ST Mahamandal (i.e. https://www.msrtcexam.in) or just go to the link uploaded below.
- 2nd Step – Now, click on a link titled as “Download Notification for Recruitment of Driver cum Conductor Vacancies“.
- 3rd Step – Read out all the eligibility criteria by downloading the notification.
- 4th Step – After reading the full advertisement, go back to the homepage and open the “Apply Online” link.
- 5th Step – Insert your personal and professional details in the mandatory fields.
- 6th Step – Upload your scanned photo, signature and necessary certificates or documents.
- 7th Step – Remit the registration fees through an online payment gateway or bank challan.
- 8th Step – Verify all your details entered in the e-recruitment form.
- 9th Step – Finally, press the “Submit” button to register your application.
- 10th Step – The Registration Number & Password allotted after a successful registration process.
- 11th Step – Take a printout of your online application form for use during the selection process.
Official Links for MSRTC 2023 Recruitment
|MSRTC Driver Conductor Bharti Official Advertisement No: 1/2019:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|MSRTC Driver Conductor Bharti Official Advertisement No: 2/2019:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|MSRTC Driver Conductor Jobs Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|ST Mahamandal Official Website:||VISIT HERE – msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in|
Maharashtra ST Mahamandal Bharti 2023: District wise Details
We have listed District wise Maharashtra RTC Conductor Bharti Details in the below table; check it out:-
|District Names||Notification PDF|
|MSRTC Recruitment Nanded 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Thane 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Nandurbar 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Wardha 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Gondia 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Satara 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Parbhani 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Ratnagiri 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Jalna 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Mumbai 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Yavatmal 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Washim 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Raigad 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Aurangabad 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Bhandara 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Pune 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Buldhana 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Jalgaon 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Ahmednagar 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Akola 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Amravati 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Chandrapur 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Nagpur 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Sindhudurg 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Solapur 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Dhule 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Aurangabad 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Latur 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Kolhapur 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Nashik 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Sangli 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Hingoli 2023:||Available Soon|
|MSRTC Recruitment Gadchiroli 2023:||Available Soon|
|ST Mahamandal Recruitment Osmanabad 2023:||Available Soon|
MSRTC Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2023
Here’s the Maharashtra ST Mahamandal Written Exam Structure for Driver, Conductor, Assistant, Clerk Typist, Supervisor Posts, etc. as provided in the below description for the reference of candidates:-
- The written exam will be held in Offline mode through OMR Based Sheet.
- The written examination will have Objective type Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the written exam.
- Each question will be worth a 01 (one) mark.
- No negative marking system in the written test.
- The total time duration of exam will be 1 (one) hour & 30 (thirty) minutes.
- The minimum qualifying marks for written exam will be decided later by officials.
|S. N.||Subjects/ Topics||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|a.||Marathi Language (मराठी भाषा)||25 ques.||25 marks||90 minutes|
|b.||English Language (इंग्रजी भाषा)||25 ques.||25 marks|
|c.||General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||25 ques.||25 marks|
|d.||Mental Ability (मानसिक क्षमता)||25 ques.||25 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||1½ hours|
Candidates must prepare themselves well by using the syllabus to face the large competition in the selection process. The recruiting authority has provided the details related to exam pattern & syllabus for the topics like General Knowledge, Mental Ability, Marathi/ English Language, etc. Applicants are suggested to download notification and then take a look at the Syllabus. Get previous exam papers/ last year question papers & model papers for better preparation, as it will also help you guys scoring competitive marks.
MSRTC Exam Admit Card 2023
About Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket: The registration procedure once completed, the authority will select eligible applicants & then start issuing the admit card through their official website. All eligible aspirants need to login official web portal using their Applicant ID and Password for downloading the Hall Ticket. Contestants can utilize the above-attached link to download MSRTC Bharti Exam Hall Ticket and other necessary details just by a single click. Do you want to know more details about Maharashtra State RTC Recruitment Exam Admit Card Call Letter? Then read out the official notification as you will find all your answers.
About Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
MSRTC Department formed in 1960 by the State Government. Headquarters of this Corporation located in Mumbai Central, Mumbai. It is a state-run bus service known as ST. In 1948, it was founded and named as Bombay State Road Transport Corporation (BSRTC). Later during 1960, its name changed with re-organization of the state. In India, it is the largest fleet owners operating more than 16,500 buses daily on 18,700 routes. It ferries approximately 07 million passengers on a daily basis. They provide intercity bus service within the Maha State and selected cities of neighboring states. An online ticket booking facility is also offered by this Corporation.
Mr. Anil Parab is a Chairman and Shekhar Channe (IAS) Managing Director of the Organization. Most of their city buses are built by the Ashok Leyland and TATA. All these Maha ST buses are also used for transportation of the postal mail, distribution of medicines, newspapers, etc. Every annual, the Corporation also releases no. of recruitment notifications to create employment opportunities for unemployed people. In this New Year, they have come up with latest jobs and details available in this article.
ST Mahamandal MSRTC Bharti Exam 2023: Help Desk
Candidates can talk to officials at the following Helpline Number Or E-mail Address for any queries related to Online Application, Payment of Fee, Admit Card, etc.:-
|Contact Address:||Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation,
Maharashtra Vahatuk Bhavan,
Dr Anandrao Nair Marg,
Mumbai – 400 008.
|Official Email ID:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Helpline Number:||1800 572 2005 (Monday to Saturday: 9 AM to 8 PM)|
Hello, Friends!! We have mentioned MSRTC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online related all the required information here in this web page. If there will be any further updates, then we will update this article. All those who want Maharashtra RTC Driver Bharti Recruitment 2023 Details can bookmark our website www.techufo.in. For the contestants, soon we will come up with info about Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result and Merit List. All those who have any query can contact the authority through helpline number or e-mail ID. Just keep visiting this website regularly for upcoming 10th/ 12th pass Sarkari Naukri Alerts.
“ALL THE BEST for MSRTC Job Openings…!!“