Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Notification for 1382 DOP Orissa Gramin Dak Sevak – GDS Vacancies Released Apply Online Application Form at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in:
Hello, Job-Seekers!! Don’t miss out this Odisha Postal Career Opportunity! Here the latest GDS Jobs in DOP Odisha Circle available for Matric/ 10th passed candidates having their age limit in between 18 to 40 years. On 27th January 2023, the Department of Post, Odisha Circle has released a Notification for Direct Recruitment of 1382 Gramin Dak Sevaks [Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Dak Sevak] Posts. If you are looking for latest Postal Jobs 2023 in Odisha State, then make use of this DOP Online Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment without wasting a single minute. Total 1382 vacancies of GDS Posts are available for eligible contestants.
Candidates are advised to refer Odisha Post Office Notification 2023 for GDS Recruitment just before registering the application. Contestants who eligible can start the registration procedure through online mode at the official website. Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link to submit application form is also available on this web page at the bottom.
- 1 Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 | Odisha Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancies Apply Online @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- 1.1 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Notification 2023: Overview
- 1.2 Odisha Post Office Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2023
- 1.4 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Application Fee
- 1.5 Odisha Post GDS Pay Scale 2023
- 1.6 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Selection Process 2023
- 1.7 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply DOP Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for Odisha Post GDS 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 Odisha Postal Circle Result 2023
- 2 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Help Desk
- 3 FAQs About Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2023
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 | Odisha Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancies Apply Online @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
Indian Postal Department has published Latest Employment News for all those candidates who are waiting to start careers in Odisha Post Office. The Department of Posts has display Odisha Postal Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement Notification PDF file at their official website only. Every interested and eligible candidate must note that the DOP Odisha GDS Apply Online Process has started to register applications from 27-01-2023 only. It is to notify that a single candidate is allowed for only 01 (one) Registration. The last date to apply for Odisha Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy is 16-02-2023. Once the application procedure finished, aspirants can check their application status by submitting the Registration Number & Mobile Number until the release of final result.
Here in the following paragraphs, Odisha Postmaster Jobs details such as age limitation, qualifications, salary, application fee, steps to apply online form, etc. mentioned briefly. Go through below details for complete information on Odisha Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Application as well as Selection Process. Candidates will get all of their answers from the below description.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Notification 2023: Overview
|Name of the Department:||INDIA POST|
|Name of the Circle:||DOP Odisha Postal Circle|
|Rectt. Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement 2023|
|Total Vacancies:||1382 vacancies|
|Vacancy Names:||a) Branch Postmaster (BPM)
b) Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
c) Dak Sevak
|Type of Job:||Government Jobs|
|Job Placement/ Location:||Orissa State|
|Registration/ Apply Mode:||On-Line mode only|
|Application Dates:||27 January to 16 February 2023|
|Odisha Post Website:||www.odishapost.gov.in|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Portal:||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
Odisha Post Office Vacancy 2023: Details
Job aspirants can check out the Distribution of Odisha Postal GDS Vacancies Community wise from the following table:-
|Sr. No.||Name of the Categories||Total Vacancies|
|01.||UR – Unreserved||568|
|02.||OBC – Other Backward Class||149|
|03.||EWS – Economically Weaker Section||131|
|04.||SC – Scheduled Caste||216|
|05.||ST – Scheduled Tribes||281|
|06.||Persons with Disabilities/ PWD – A||14|
|07.||Persons with Disabilities/ PWD – B||13|
|08.||Persons with Disabilities/ PWD – C||08|
|09.||Persons with Disabilities/ PWD – DE||02|
|Total No. of Vacancies ⇒||1382|
Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2023
AGE LIMITATION (as on 16th Feb 2023, i.e. Cutoff Date):-
- The age limit should be 18-40 years for Unreserved & EWS Category Applicants.
- The Reserved categories like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Castes, Physically Handicapped, etc. will get upper age relaxation as per Indian Government orders.
- Other Backward Castes (OBC) – 03 (three) years
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes (SCs/ STs) – 05 (five) years
- Physically Handicapped (PH):
- PH + UR: 10 (ten) years
- PH + OBC: 13 (thirteen) years
- PH + SC/ ST: 15 (fifteen) years
- For more details, contestants can refer the official notification.
- For Odisha Post Office GDS Vacancies, Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass Certificate with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from a Government Approved Boards or University will require for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. It is the right opportunity if you are waiting for Govt Jobs after 10th pass.
- Candidates should have studied the local language, i.e, Oriya at least up to Secondary standard as compulsory or elective subjects.
- Knowledge of Computer & Cycling is compulsory for all aspirants. Here we suggest every candidate read out the Advertisement and grab point to point details about qualification.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Application Fee
- All those UR/ OBC/ EWS Male & Trans-man candidates who want to register their names must Pay Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only) for each set of 05 (five) options.
- There is No Application Fee for SC, ST, PH, Trans-woman & Women Category Applicants. So, such candidates can apply online directly through a link attached below in a table.
- Fee Payment Modes: OC/ OBC/ EWS Male & Trans-man applicants can pay the fees of rupees one hundred by online mode using the Credit/ Debit cards/ Net Banking/ UPI facility. Only by submitting the Registration Number at the online portal, applicants can make the payment for registration. The registration process completes only after application fee paid by the candidates.
Odisha Post GDS Pay Scale 2023
About GDS Pay Scale (Salary): Selected applicants will get Minimum TRCA (Time Related Continuity Allowance) for GDS BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak Vacancy as follows:-
|Post Names||TRCA Slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 29,380/-|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-|
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Selection Process 2023
- For appointing the best candidates, the Department of Posts Recruitment Officials will make a selection as per the automatically generated merit list based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- The applied contestants will be selected based on their performance in 10th Class Exam.
- In the selection procedure, the department will not give weight-age to those aspirants having higher educational qualification.
- No written test to be held by the India Post department in GDS selection procedure.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
Here in the below description, we have mentioned starting and closing dates for online registration. All are advised to apply online within the given Registration time and dates.
|Events||Key Dates & Time|
|Recruitment Notification Date:||27th January 2023|
|Opening Date for Online Submission of Application Form:||27th January 2023|
|Last Date for Registration of Online Applications:||16th February 2023|
|Due Date to Pay the Application Fees:||16th February 2023|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form:||16th February 2023|
|Dates to Edit Details in Online Application Form:||17th February to 19th February 2023|
|Merit List Release Date:||To be notified later|
|Schedule for Document Verification:||To be notified by SMS or Email|
How to Apply DOP Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2023?
For Gramin Dak Sevak Online Recruitment Process to fill up 1382 vacancies in Odisha Circle, the Department of Post officials have issued Notification and started accepting Online Applications. Contestants can submit applications from 27th January to 16th February 2023. All those interested in the Orissa GDS Vacancy can register their application form by visiting an official website (https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in). All the necessary guidelines for filling up and submitting an online registration form is shown here below:-
- 1st Step – Access the India Post GDS Official Website or just open a link attached below.
- 2nd Step – From the home page, you will find a link to download Notification for the Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak 2023 in Odisha Postal Circle.
- 3rd Step – Read the Notification, instruction sheet and FAQs.
- 4th Step – If you evaluate your eligibility for the post, then start the registration process.
- 5th Step – Click on Apply Now link and then tap on the “I Agree” button.
- 6th Step – Now, fill up the application form with details like Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces), Father Name, Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number), Date of Birth, Gender, Community, PH – Type of Disability (HH/ OH/ VH), State in which 10th class passed, Board in which 10th class passed, Year of Passing 10th class, 10th Class Certificate Number or Roll Number (optional), Transgender certificate, etc.
- 7th Step – Press on Next button to upload your Passport Size Photo (50 KB in JPG/ JPEG format) and Signature (20 KB in JPG/ JPEG format).
- 8th Step – Verify the filled up details and then click on the SUBMIT button available at the end of Registration Form.
- 9th Step – At last, a Provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will generate on your screen after successful registration.
- 10th Step – Take out a printout of the system generated Fee Payment Challan and pay the fees to nearest Post Office.
Official Links for Odisha Post GDS 2023 Recruitment
|Odisha Post Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2023:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Odisha Postal GDS Online Registration 2023:||MAKE ONLINE REGISTRATION|
|Odisha Postal GDS Apply Online Application 2023:||APPLY ONLINE|
|Official Website of India Post GDS:||VISIT HERE – indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
|Official Website of Odisha Postal Circle:||VISIT HERE – odishapost.gov.in|
Odisha Postal Circle Result 2023
DOP GDS Result: The results cum selection list will be out only after at least 01-02 months of completion of the registration procedure. INDIA POST will publish a merit list of selected candidates through online mode only. All candidates can check out the merit list by visiting an official website link attached above. Also, candidates can check out India Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result 2023 State wise for complete details.
Now in the selection list, the authority will reveal shortlisted contestants’ Name, Registration Number, 10th Standard Exam Percentage Marks, Division and many other details. So candidates who are provisionally selected in merit list will be called for Document Verification on scheduled date & time. In this web page, we will try to update every single detail as fast as our team can.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Help Desk
Candidates who want any technical support from India Post officials can contact through the Help Desk details as shared under:-
|Contact Address:||The Chief Postmaster General,
Bhubaneswar – 751001
|Email ID for Query:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 related all information on DOP GDS BPM ABPM Notification & Application Form given here in this article. Try to apply for Odisha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies as early as possible within the time limit. All those who want inquiries on recruitment may mail to email@example.com. You can bookmark our web-site www.techufo.in and get further all updates time to time. All details about Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result and Final Merit will be available soon on this website. Follow us for all current employment news and govt jobs updates. Submit your query in a comment box below if you have any. We will try our best to answer each contestant.
FAQs About Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2023
Here’s the list of the most Frequently Asked Questions regarding Odisha Postal GDS 2023 Recruitment, along with their Answers for the information of aspirants:-
Following documents will be required to upload:-
a) Photograph and Signature
b) Certificate of Community (SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PWD)
c) 10th Standard Marksheet/ SSC Certificate
d) Date of Birth proof if DOB is not in the X Class/ SSC Mark Certificate
e) Computer Training Course Certificate
f) Certificate of Disability (Mandatory for PH category).
g) Transgender Certificate (Mandatory for Transgender).
We have shared Registration Link and Apply Online Link on this web page under “How to Apply” Heading so please go through it, follow the steps and register your application.
The application fee once paid not refundable. Hence, candidates must ensure that they are eligible for the post before making fee payment.
No. The details once entered cannot be modified or changed. Therefore, candidates must take the utmost care while registering the details.
“Stay Tuned for latest updates on job openings @ odishapost.gov.in….!!“