AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2018 Notification for latest 961 AT Vacancies released to apply Air India Online Jobs Application Form at www.airindia.com official website:
We have good news for candidates who are looking for govt jobs updates as the Air India Limited latest recruitment released. The Air India Engineering Services Limited has dispatched a most-awaited advertisement for recruitment of 961 Aircraft Technicians on “Fixed Term Employment (FTE) Basis”. It is fabulous information for interested and unemployed contestants searching weekly employment news to crack their jobs in the engineering field. The board has come up with this Air India Engineering Services Notification to fill up AT vacancies with result oriented, talented and dynamic young applicants. We are confident about this recruitment will empower candidates who are having an interest in diploma based jobs in govt sectors. Those contestants who meet the eligibility criteria can fill and submit AIESL Aircraft Technician Online Application by the last date 30th of September. Willing contestants must first refer the age limitation and educational qualification to apply for AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2018. All the additional details related to these Air India AIESL Jobs can collect from the following passages by the readers.
About Air India Engineering Services Limited: It is an Aircraft Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) Organization. It is a wholly owned Subsidiary company of Air India Limited. It has been approved by DGCA under CAR 145, to undertake MRO activates in the India. It is headquartered in New Delhi at Airline House, Gurudwara Rakab Ganji Road. It was incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 owned by the Government of India (GOI). It was established by the J.R.D. Tata in the year of 1932. It carries all the engineering and cargo businesses of AIL. The organization discloses notification and recruits the job-seekers as per their requirement by conducting relevant written test and interview. They publish recruitment notifications at their official website www.airindia.com in careers section whenever a need of employees or workforces arises in the department. It regularly creates employment opportunities for those eligible people wants to grab careers in AIESL. It has decided to increase their staff in various departments by keeping all the future plans. The further information mentioned below.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2018 www.airindia.com
- 1 AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2018 www.airindia.com
According to the notification, the company invites online applications from young Indian National for the appointment of AIESL Aircraft Technician vacancies in 961 empty posts. All those passionate contenders who carry Diploma or AME Certificate in relevant discipline from a recognized university can proceed further for this of AIESL AT vacancy 2018. Here we notify candidates much before they may place to any region or station of the Company depending upon the requirement. If contestants have requisite qualification and age then it is a golden opportunity for them to grab. The Air India Engineering Services Application process would start from
20/08/2017. The prescribed format of application form would also be available from the opening date. Contenders are advised to register their details through online mode only as no other options available. Contenders will get AIESL Recruitment Apply Online link from a home page of the official web page after registration process starts. Aspirants must cross check all their information filled in the application form before final submission as no correction will be possible at a later stage.
Air India Engineering Services Notification 2018
All those contestants who want to download AIESL Aircraft Technician Notification 2018-19 pdf file can press on a direct link provided at the bottom. While applying for the post, it is compulsory for contenders to refer full text of the official notification and agree to all the norms given in it. The written test will organize as a selection process for those applicants who submit their hard copy of application form duly attached with supporting documents. It is good chance to make your dreams fulfill so don’t miss this Government career opportunity. The appropriate and eligible contestants may apply their applications on or before
30.09.2017 only via on-line in the prescribed format. The vacancy details like essential academic qualification, age limitation, pay scale, application/ exam fees, contract period, selection procedure, initial dates and some steps to apply on-line are listed below.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Vacancy 2018 Latest Details
Department Name: Air India Engineering Services Limited
Official Web Portal: www.airindia.com
Vacancy Name: Aircraft Technician (AT)
Total Vacancies: 961
Allocation of Category wise Vacancies:
- General – 489 seats
- OBC – 258 seats
- SC – 143 seats
- ST – 71 seats
Type of Job: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: In any MRO station or region
Registration Process: Online mode
Appointment Terms: Fixed Term Employment (FTE) Basis
Pay Scale (Salary/ Emoluments):
- Candidates shall be paid Rs. 15,000/- during one year training period.
- Selected applicants would be paid emoluments Rs 17,680/- per month inclusive all allowances.
Contract Period: The contract period is 05 years, further extendable for 05 years based on contenders’ performance.
Application Fee (Non-refundable & Non-Adjustable): Application fee must be paid through on-line SBI Bank Challan. Check out application fee category as shown below.
- Rs. 1000/- (one thousand rupees) for General and OBC Category
- No fees For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen
Air India AIESL latest Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01-07-17):-
- Unreserved Category Applicants: Maximum 28 years.
- OBC Category Candidates: Maximum 31 years.
- SC/ST Category Aspirants: Maximum 33 years.
- Ex-Servicemen: upper age limit would be relaxed to the extent he has served in Army/Navy/Air Force before retirement
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have following certificates from the institutions approved by DGCA.
- AME Diploma/ Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engg with 60% marks (55% or equivalent marks for SC/ST/OBC contestants).
- To know more about educational qualifications and age limitation, please download notification from a link placed below.
Selection Modes: The most eligible applicants would be selected based on their merit in the written examination only.
About Written Examination Centers: New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad
How to fill Air India Engineering Services Online Application 2018?
- Log on to the official website of this company.
- In a home page, find out a “Careers” link and then click on it.
- Now to a next page, open a link named as “AIESL Recruitment of 961 Aircraft Technicians”.
- Download the recruitment notification pdf file (203 KB size) and read all general instructions carefully as mentioned.
- If consider yourself eligible, then press “Apply On-line” button to proceed further.
- Fill up a prescribed format of application form with asked details without making any spelling mistakes.
- Upload the required documents, certificates along with Digital/Scanned passport size photograph (Size 10 KB to 35 KB only).
- Click on “Submit” button after verifying filled form.
- Send a hard copy of application form duly attached with all testimonials like Original Bank Challan, ID proof, Qualification, Age, etc. to the postal address given below.
Post-box NO. 12006,
Cossipore Post Office,
Air India Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Dates
- Official Notification Date: Update Soon
- Opening Date for Online Registration: Update Soon
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: Update Soon
- Date for Availability of Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Date for Written Test: Update Shortly
- Final Result Release Date: Notified Later
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2018 ⇒ Apply Online
About Syllabus and Exam Pattern: The syllabus of written test along with examination pattern available in the official notification. Contestants can verify it by clicking on a quick link provided below. If there will be any further details, than we will update here.
About Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter: The admit card for written test will be uploaded to an official site www.airindia.in (career page) 10 days before the examination. Only those candidates application form found eligible will get Admit Card to attend the written examination on scheduled dates.
Hello, readers!! Bookmark (Ctrl+D) this page www.techufo.in to receive upcoming updates on Air India Engineering Services Recruitment regularly. We will soon publish the information on hall ticket download date, exam syllabus/ pattern, answer keys, cut off marks and merit list. If you wish to share your doubts related to AIESL recruitment process, then please write down in a feedback box. As fast as possible our team experts will give a reply to your query. THANK YOU!!