Air India Pilot Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application to recruit 180 Trainee Pilot vacancies has been published on its authorized website at www.airindia.in:
Air India Limited has recently announced fresh employment news for air way jobs as Air India Pilot Recruitment 2015 in order to fill up 180 vacant posts of Trainee Pilots (CPL Holder from IGRUA/Open Market) through its main web portal. It is best news for all interested applicants who were energetically searching for latest govt jobs in India after HSC, can utilize this excellent opportunity by applying AIL online application form. The official authority is specially looking for young and dynamic aspirants for above jobs in air India recruitment.
Air India is the standard carrier airline of India owned by Air India Limited (AIL). It is a Government of India enterprise and the third largest airline in India only after IndiGo & Jet Airways in domestic market share. AIL operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving various domestic & international airports. It’s registered office and headquarters is situated at the Indian Airlines House in New Delhi. This Enterprise has two major domestic hubs as Indira Gandhi International Airport and Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. Secondary hubs are at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata and Chennai International Airport.
Before applying for online registration process, all the appropriate and intrigued candidates who wish to apply for AIL Pilot Vacancy 2015 must have passed 12th Class/10+2 exams from a recognized Board/University. Qualified contestants can submit online application at concerned official site on all days during 7th August, 2015 to 27th August, 2015 for above job recruitment process. We notify to aspirants that by missing the last date of online submission, application will not be accepted afterward. After processing the application, organization will soon declare the admit cards/hall tickets for eligible contenders.
Here, we suggest to all qualified contenders for govt jobs after HSC(10+2) to go through all norms and should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibly mentioned in official notification. Candidates must make sure that their Contact details and Email ID are valid and working throughout recruitment process. All the brief information regarding vacancy, educational qualification, age limit, application fee, payment mode, selection process, important dates etc are mentioned below.
Air India Pilot Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Air India Limited.
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in India.
Total Vacancies: 180 posts.
Vacancy Names: Pilot (Trainee).
Allocation of Category wise Vacancies:
A) CPL Holders from IGRUA: – 90 posts.
- SC Category: 12 posts.
- ST Category: 08 posts.
- OBC Category: 50 posts.
- General Category: 20 posts.
B) Other CPL Holder (Open Market): – 90 posts.
- SC Category: 12 posts.
- ST Category: 07 posts.
- OBC Category: 50 posts.
- General Category: 21 posts.
Age Limit (as on 27-08-2015):
- For General Category Applicants: Upper Age Limit will be 35 years.
- For OBC Category Applicants: Upper Age Limit will be 38 years.
- For SC/ST Category Applicants: Upper Age Limit will be 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to Ex-Servicemen as per central government rules.
- Interested aspirants must have passed 12th Class/10+2 exams from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates must be in possession of Indian with Current CPL/ATPL, Flight Radio Telephone Operator’s License, C.O.P./R.T.R., Class-I Medical, ELP on CPL/ATPL and Instrument rating on Multi-engine aircraft.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
Note: Application fee must be paid in form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘AIR INDIA LIMITED’, payable at New Delhi. Demand Draft would be required to submit at the time of Written Test.
- For General and OBC Category Applicants: Rs. 1,500/- only.
- For SC/ST Category Applicants: No fee.
- During training period candidates shall be paid a stipend of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Selected candidates will be paid Salary of Rs 80,000/- per month including Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance and other allowances. In addition, they will be paid Flying Allowance of Rs. 1,500/- per hour.
- Written Test (Aptitude Test & Technical Knowledge Test),
- Psychometric Test &
- Personal Interview.
How to fill Air India Recruitment Form 2015:
- Log on to the official website of AIL.
- On home page, find out ‘Pilot Recruitment 2015’ link and click on it.
- Check the notification and read all important instructions carefully as mentioned.
- Now, fill up all mandatory details correctly without making any spelling mistakes in application form.
- Click on submit button after verifying filled form and uploading required documents, certificates along with Digital/Scanned passport-size photograph (Size 10 KB to 35 KB only).
- Download and print out copy of filled online application form for the further procedure.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 7th August, 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27th August, 2015.
Official website: www.airindia.in