AP WDCW Prakasham Recruitment 2015 notification has been revealed along with application form for the total 862 vacancies of AWWS AWHS on its authorized website at www.wdcw.ap.nic.in:
AP WDCW Prakasham Recruitment 2015
The Department of Women Development & Child Welfare has recently delivered latest employment news of week through its main web portal. This notification schedule is for WDCW AP Prakasham Recruitment 2015 to fill up vacant positions (contractual) of Anganwadi Workers, Anganwadi Mini Workers and Anganwadi Helpers of ICDS Projects in Prakasam District. This is encouraging advertise for all married women who are interested in Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs 2015-16, as they can grab this best opportunity by filling WDCW Ongole AWHS Application Form. According to notice, the board authority is specially looking to hire energetic, young and well behaved workforce with good character for upcoming 862 Anganwadi Jobs.
The Women Development and Child Welfare Department was established in the year 1987 by the Govt of Andhra Pradesh. In India very few States has a separate Department which look after the Development and Welfare of Women/Children. There are 6 Regional Deputy Directors in 6 Zones with Head Offices at Visakhapatnam, Eluru, Ongole, Kurnool, Warangal and Hyderabad. This time AP Government has especially revealed jobs for local unemployed married females in Ongole Division, Kandukuru Division and Markapuram Division.
All the appropriate and intrigued applicants who are willing to participate for WDCW Kandukuru Anganwadi Job Vacancy 2015 must have passed 10th Examination from a Govt recognized Board. Eligible contestants need to submit their application form to the mentioned address in between 03/10/2015 to 15/10/2015. The recruitment process will be done under the supervision of Selection Committee Chairman. The department shall scrutinize the application from 16/10/2015 to 24/10/2015. Due huge selection procedure, aspirants seeking for fresh Sarkari Naukari are guided to submit application before expiry date because afterwards it will not be considered as valid form.
While applying for registration, all those married women having 10th qualification are suggested to go through all eligibility criteria and other employment conditions for above 3 posts by referring AP Prakasham Anganwadi Notification 2015. All important information about vacancy, upper age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, mode of selection, etc. are below explained briefly.
WDCW AP Prakasham Notification 2015:
Organization: Department of Women Development & Child Welfare
Type of Job: State Government Jobs
Location of Job: Anywhere in Andhra Pradesh
Application System: Offline
Total Vacancies: 862 posts
Vacancy Names: Anganwadi Workers, Anganwadi Mini Workers and Anganwadi Helpers.
Allocation of Posts wise Vacancies:
- AWWS – 140 posts
- Mini AWWS – 11 posts
- AWHS – 711 posts
Educational and Other Criteria:
- The Contestant must be a Local Married Women.
- Passionate aspirants should having passed 10th Class Examinations from any Govt Recognized Board are eligible for above 3 posts.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2015):
- Interested contenders age must be above 21 years and under 35 years.
- Lower age relaxation will be from 21 years to 18 years for SC and ST habitations in General/Tribal areas.
- For more detailed information please refer to official notification.
Salary (per month):
- Recruited female candidates for 862 wdcw.ap.nic.in job vacancies shall get best Basic Pay by the department as per AP Government rules and regulations.
- The final selection of contenders will be done by high authorities on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
Fill AP WDCW Prakasham Application Form:
- Open the official website.
- In main page, click on the link named “WDCW AP Prakasham Anganwadi Recruitment 2015”.
- Now read all the instructions mentioned in notification
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill up the required data without making any spelling mistakes.
- Re-check filled form and then send it to the following postal address.
To Project Director,
District Women and Child Development Agency,
- Notification Date: 2nd October 2015
- Starting Date for Receiving Application: 3rd October 2015
- Last Date of Receiving Application Form: 15th October 2015
- Opening Date for Scrutinizing of Application: 16th October 2015
- Last Date for Scrutinizing Application: 24th October 2015
- Division wise Interview Date:-
- Markapuram Division: 27th October 2015
- Kandukuru Division: 29th October 2015
- Ongole Division: 31st October 2015
Official Website: www.wdcw.ap.nic.in