APPSC AEE Recruitment 2016 Notification released for Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Executive Engineer latest 748 Vacancies to apply online application at www.apspsc.gov.in or www.psc.ap.gov.in:
Hello job-finders, here we have the latest employment news that recently released by the Andhra Pradesh State Government. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is soon going to start APPSC recruitment process for Asst Executive Engineer posts in the departments of Irrigation, Agriculture, Health and Panchayati Raj. There are about 748 AEE posts, which would be filled up by the commission in the respective departments. The official notification of upcoming APPSC AEE Recruitment 2016 is likely to release in the August/ September month for huge job openings. Interested candidates can utilize this employment opportunity if they want to crack the latest engineer jobs through Andhra Pradesh PSC. The online application process will start after a release of the notification. All the required details about AP asst executive engineer vacancies will update here in this article in a short period. Our team will also update a direct link to apply online for APPSC AEE Vacancy as soon as it accessed by the commission. Candidates are advised to read following passages for detailed information.
The Public Service Commission of Andhra Pradesh state came into existence on 01st November 1956. It is the AP State Government organization headquartered at Hyderabad city. The commission functions with 01 (one) Chairman and 09 (nine) Members right now. The Andhra Pradesh PSC has been formed under Article 315 of the Indian Constitution. The statutory functions of this department are direct recruitment, recruitment by transfer, statutory rules, disciplinary cases, reimbursement, wound and extraordinary pension cases, etc. It also conducts departmental tests for several departments. It’s a responsibility of the commission to organize half yearly IAS and IPS examinations along with AIS proficiency tests. Annually, a huge number of employment notifications published by this department to appoint young and dynamic workforce. The commission takes written test (prelims & mains), interviews, skill tests, medical tests, etc. to recruit best candidates. The commission also provides syllabus and exam pattern before the conductance of examination.
Recently on 27th July 2016, the Andhra Pradesh AEE paper notification for 748 vacancies published through local newspaper mentioning some important information. Those candidates looking for latest govt jobs after graduation state can apply online for this APPSC latest recruitment. Through this employment notice, the board will acquire talented and skilled candidates those who have brilliant academic records. All those people who want to go for these Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer Posts, they must hold Graduation Degree in relevant stream from a reputed university. The APPSC apply online link for these vacancies will available at the official website with due courses. The opening and closing dates for online registration of APPSC AEE applications will be notified shortly by the organization. Candidates can start registration process from 18/08/16 and process will be ended on 21/09/16. The age of every applicant should be between 18 years to 44 years. The board will provide upper age relaxation to reserved categories in accordance with the government norms. The commission might host written examination followed by interview session as a selection process.
Here we notify all the new candidates to make APPSC One Time Registration before applying for their desired posts. We have gathered all possible details of Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 here on this web page. The educational qualifications, age criteria, upper age limit, pay scale, grade pay, application/ examination fee, selection system, useful dates, etc. are briefly mentioned below. Contestants can follow this website for AP state govt jobs updates on a regular basis.
APPSC AEE Recruitment 2016 Latest Updated News:-
Name of the Department: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Job Category: AP Government Jobs
Job Placement: Andhra Pradesh
Total No. of Vacancies: 748
Name of the Post: Assistant Executive Engineer
Registration Process: Online mode
Scale of Pay:
- Those who selected are assured to receive attractive Pay Band of Rs. 37,100/- to Rs. 91,450/- and Grade Pay along with other benefits as per commission’s rules.
- To know perfect pay scale details, please wait for official advertisement.
Application cum Examination Fee:
- Rs. 250/- (Two Hundred and Fifty Rupees) for application processing fee.
- Rs. 120/- (One Hundred and Twenty Rupees) for Examination Fee.
- The reserved categories like SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men exempted from payment of examination fee (Rs. 120/-).
Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
- All the applicants must have at least qualification of Graduation Degree in related fields from a government certified university or institution.
- The lower age limit should be 18 years while upper age limit should be 40 years for general quota.
- In upper age limit, the reserved categories will get relaxation according to the rules and regulations.
The most eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance and marks scored from the following process.
- Written Test (Computer Based Recruitment Method)
- Personal Interview
How to Apply Online APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Application Form 2016?
Note: One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) is compulsory for every candidate applying to this direct recruitment.
- Visit the AP Public Service Commission’s official website or directly open it from a link given below.
- Now, navigate to “Latest Notifications” section in a homepage of the website.
- Search a download link prescribed as “APPSC Asst Executive Engineer Notification 2016-17” and then click on it.
- First, download the official notification pdf file and then read the eligibility criteria along with other instructions described in it.
- Click on “Apply On-line” link if you find yourself eligible after going thoroughly.
- Fill up your personal and professional details in a prescribed registration form.
- Upload your scanned copies of current passport size photo and other supporting documents/ certificates to the browser option.
- Don’t forget to pay your application/ examination fee through online or offline sources.
- Finally, press “submit” button after verifying all the filled up details are correct or not.
- Save the system generated Unique Registration ID Number to your device after final submission.
- If possible then also print a hard copy of application form for just a reference.
Key Dates for the Candidates:-
- Date of Paper Advertisement Released: 27th of July’16
- Official Notification Release Date: 17th of August’16
- Opening Date to Submit Online Application Forms: 18th of August’16
- Ending/ Last Date for Online Registration of Applications: 21st of September’16
- Due Date for Payment of Fee: 21st of September’16 (11:59 midnight)
- HALL TICKET Download Date: 07 (seven) days before commencement of exam
- Date of Written Examination: Between 03rd and 05th of November’16
Download APPSC Official Notification PDF file (link will update soon)
APPSC AEE Recruitment 2016 Apply Online link (link will update soon)
Official Websites: www.apspsc.gov.in | www.psc.ap.gov.in
For APPSC Asst Executive Engineer Recruitment 2016 related updates, contestants can call to +91 40-23120055 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are guided to call on working days in between 10:30 AM to 01:00 PM and 01:30 PM to 05:00 PM. Techufo.in will update every single detail related to syllabus and exam pattern whenever authority uploads it to their authorized site. We have provided all these eligibility details and other information based on the advertisement printed in a local newspaper. If you want to share your query with us then please leave it in a comment box provided below. Our team will answer as soon as they find the solution. THANK YOU!!!