Army Public School Recruitment 2020, Latest Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Jobs Notification published for 8000 AWES TGT PGT PRT Vacancies to apply online APS CSB Exam Application at www.aps-csb.in or www.awesindia.com:
In this Tech UFO article, we are delineating useful information about govt jobs updates & employment opportunity for those looking for latest teacher jobs in Army Public School after graduation. Army Welfare Education Society has is back with fresh notification to fill up vacant posts of Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher and Primary Teacher with appropriate candidates. Latest Army Public School Recruitment 2020 of 8000 teachers (PGT, TGT, PRT) released and interested contestants can utilize this opportunity within the provided time. It is going to be a big recruitment drive, so department searching intelligent, talented, and high-ability candidates to recruit them for respective posts. Army Welfare Education Society Teachers Notification PDF Download Link is available at the bottom. Contestants having requisites eligibility can proceed further for online registration process. Aspiring contestants can apply online for APS Recruitment 2020 by logging to an official website. Contenders are advised to note that 22nd Sept 2020 is the last date for submission of details. AWES TGT PGT PRT Vacancies related eligibility details and other instruction given in the passages below.
Army Public School Recruitment 2020 Notification | AWES TGT PGT PRT Teacher 8000 Vacancies Apply Online @www.awesindia.com
- 1 Army Public School Recruitment 2020 Notification | AWES TGT PGT PRT Teacher 8000 Vacancies Apply Online @www.awesindia.com
- 1.1 AWES Teacher Recruitment 2020 Details
- 1.2 AWES Vacancy 2020 Notification
- 1.3 APS CSB Teacher Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply AWES Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form?
- 1.5 APS PGT TGT PRT 2020 Selection Process
- 1.6 awesindia.com recruitment 2020 important dates
- 1.7 AWES CSB Exam 2020 Syllabus/ Pattern
- 1.8 Army Public School Teacher Admit Card Link
On 01st September, official notification of AWES Combined Selection Screening Exam 2020 disclosed and invited on-line applications for APS Recruitment of TGT, PGT & PRT posts in 8000 vacancies. It is encouraging news for all the capable applicants who were searching teaching careers in govt sectors. Contestants are guided to register online application for the screening exam by visiting the registration website only. Right now, the APS CSB Exam Apply online process started at the official website aps-csb.in. This registration portal will be open for a limited time only. Those who are willing to apply for this AWES TGT Teacher Vacancy 2020 can register from 01-09-2020 to 22-09-2020. The registration site will close after a due date. Candidates should submit their application as early as possible for avoiding any disappointment. The required educational qualifications for Army Public School Teacher Recruitment process are Graduation/ Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks along with B.Ed. The applicant’s age should not be more than 40 years for this recruitment. The maximum age for experienced contestants must be less than 57 years. Contestants will get quick links from this web page which linked up with an official website.
AWES Teacher Recruitment 2020 Details
|♦ Job Highlight ♦|
|Organization Name:||Army Welfare Education Society|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||8000 vacancies (approximately)|
|Name of the Posts:||1) TGT (Trained Graduate Teachers)
2) PGT (Post Graduate Teachers)
3) PRT (Primary Teachers)
|Type of Job:||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Mode:||On-line only|
|Application Dates:||SEPT/ OCT 2020 (Tentative)|
|Qualification:||Graduate/ PG & B.Ed|
|Age Limit:||29-40 years|
|Exam Fee:||Rs. 500/-|
|Selection Stages:||Screening Test & Interview|
|Official Websites:||» www.awesindia.com
AWES Vacancy 2020 Notification
Candidates are advised to refer the Army Public School TGT/ PGT/ PRT Notification 2020 before online registration. The applicants will get confirmation Email ID and SMS after the completion of registration process. Please have a look at the details like essential qualifications, age limitation, selection process, application fee, examination dates, salary, syllabus, admit card, etc. from this article.
APS CSB Teacher Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitation (01-04-2020):-
- For Fresh Applicants: Below 40 years (In the case of Delhi Schools, TGT/ PRT should be < 29 yrs & PGT < 36 years.)
- For Experienced Contestants: Below 57 years
- Experienced aspirants should have at least 05 (five) years teaching experience in the last 10 (ten) years.
Educational & Professional Qualification: Candidates must have following qualification from a recognized university or institute.
- For TGT Jobs: Graduation (mini 50% marks) and B.Ed. (mini 50% marks)
- For PRT Jobs: Graduation (mini 50% marks) and B.Ed./ 02 yrs Diploma (mini 50% marks)
- For PGT Jobs: Post Graduation (mini 50% marks) and B.Ed. (mini 50% marks)
- Note: CTET or TET is not compulsory for appearing in CSB screening examination.
APS Teacher Salary (per month):-
- Selected candidates will receive best Pay Band and Grade Pay by respective school management as per Central Govt. Rates & Allowances.
- Rs. 500/- (five hundred rupees) as examination fee for all the vacancies.
- Note: No Cheque, drafts, postal orders and money orders will be accepted. The board will accept on-line payments through Registration Portal.
How to Apply AWES Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form?
|♦ Instructions Step wise to Apply On-Line Form ♦|
|Step 01: Log on to the authorized website of this organization.
Step 02: In a home page, press on “Exciting User” if you have already registered otherwise press “New User” button.
Step 03: Now, login with your Login ID and Password to proceed further.
Step 04: In a newly opened page, click on a download link named “Army Public School Teacher Notification 2020”.
Step 05: Read all the detailed instructions in notification after downloading it to your device.
Step 06: If you are satisfied after going thoroughly, then open “ON-LINE Registration” link.
Step 07: Enter your details like Name, Gender, Age, Education, Category, Address, Contact Number and Email ID in a prescribed format.
Step 08: Deposit your exam fee on-line with the help of options like Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net-banking or Bank Challan.
Step 09: Attach the following copies of documents: – (i) Passport size photographs (iii) Signatures, (iii) Certificates of academic qualifications, (iv) DOB proof.
Step 10: Click on “Submit” option after verifying filled information.
Step 11: After online registration, you will get a confirmation E-mail and SMS that you have successfully registered yourself.
Step 12: Download the submitted copy of the application and take a print for further procedure.
|NOTE: After submission of registration form, no Correction will be entertained so please ensure the details in preview page before submitting. If you want any assistance regarding recruitment, then utilize the following Help Desk to contact officials.|
APS PGT TGT PRT 2020 Selection Process
Selection Procedure: Final selection of contestants for this recruitment will made through their performance in the following stages:
- Screening Test
Post Names Paper Topics Marks Exam Duration PGT & TGT Part A General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology 90 marks 03 hrs Part B Specific to Subject 90 marks PRT Part A General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology 90 marks 01 hr & 30 min. NOTE: The total score in the screening test will be normalized to 100 marks. As there is negative marking, so 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Interview: Candidates qualifying in the Screening Test will have to attend Interview. The interview may be held as per the discretion of local management.
- Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency Test
awesindia.com recruitment 2020 important dates
Here are the Key Dates that to be remembered by applying candidates. If there is any change in the Important dates given below, then we will update it here immediately.
|Events||Key Dates & Time|
|Notification Date:||September 2020|
|Commencement Date of On-line Registration:||September 2020 (10 AM)|
|Closing Date for Submission of On-line Applications:||September 2020 (05 PM)|
|Mock Test Availability Dates:||October 2020|
|Admit Card Download Date:||15 days prior to exam date|
|Army Public School CSB Exam Dates:||October 2020|
|Result Publication Date:||October 2020|
AWES CSB Exam 2020 Syllabus/ Pattern
- The Combined Selection Screening Test will be conducted On-line in MCQ format.
- The questions asked from this test will be of objective type.
- The question paper will divide into two parts (Part-A and Part-B).
- For PGT/ TGT Posts: the Part-A will consist of General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology while the Part-B will consist of a specific subject.
- For PRT Posts: the Part-A will have topics like General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts & Methodology. There is no Part-B in the question paper of primary teacher posts.
- In papers of TGT Science and Social Science, there will be a portion of questions pertaining to parallel subjects.
- Applicants must score at least 50% marks in each part to qualify for a job.
- 1/4 marks will deduct as negative marking for each wrong answer.
- PGT/ TGT aspirants who fail in Part-B but pass Part-A may opt to take as a scorecard for PRT.
- For point to point details about screening exam pattern & syllabus, here we advise referring the official notification link that is attached above.
Army Public School Teacher Admit Card Link
About AWES Admit Cards/ Call Letters: The APS Admit Cards for AWES Combined Selection Screening Examination will be available through ON-LINE only. Here all eligible applicants can download and print out their Admit Card just by visiting the official website. Candidates should produce their Call Letter for gaining entry to the Exam Centre. Here we have attached a direct link to download AWES Army Public School CSB Teacher Admit Card so that participants can collect it directly from here. Also, aspirants are guided to read the instructions appended to the Call Letter carefully. As Admit Card is an Important document for attending the exam, so all applicants are guided to keep it in a Safe place after downloading from the online portal. Without call letter & photo ID proof, applicants are not allowed to take part in the examination. The admit card will not be sent by post. After the conduction of exam, call letters cannot be downloaded from the official website.
About Army Welfare Education Society: It was formed in the year of 1983 on 29th April, exactly 33 years ago. It is an Indian Army managed organization works with the motto of “Truth is God”. It manages and ensures proper education facilities to children of Indian Army personnel. The head office of this society situated in Shankar Vihar, New Delhi. It is a non-profit Privet Organization under Society Act. Their primary purpose is to promote education for the wards of Army personnel. AWES affiliated with Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSB). Currently, there are total 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across the country. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities. The English language is their official language. Their vision is “Quality Education at Affordable Cost”. Nearly about 2000 teachers get turned over annually due to various reasons. The Combined Selection Board (CSB) appoints best teachers every year based on CBSE guidelines. The latest employment news was released by this society every year between Aug-Dec to recruit those people looking for teaching jobs in central govt.
|♦ Army Public School Bharti Help Desk Details ♦|
|Contact Address:||Army Welfare Education Society,
Building No: 202, Shankar Vihar,
New Delhi – 110010.
|Helpline Numbers:||26151564, 26152642, 9453827208, 9455874491 & 9455874492|
|Official Email IDs:||firstname.lastname@example.org
For the AWES TGT Teacher Recruitment related all updates, contenders can visit our website regularly. Bookmark this web page by using “Ctrl+D” key for further news on Admit card, answer key, cutoff score, and result. Candidate can download APS CSB Exam past year’s Question Papers from the appropriate link of the primary site. Share your feedback with us through comment box provided below. We will update further details through our website www.techufo.in, so requested to bookmark this web page. Guys if you want time to time updates about govt jobs opening in your device, then subscribe to our website by pressing Red Bell Icon. All the Best for Army Public School Recruitment 2020 & keep your watch here on this page to catch further updates!!!