Assam Police Recruitment 2017 Notification and Online Application for SI Constable HC Sub Inspector 233 Vacancies released apply at www.assampolice.gov.in official website:
The Office of Additional Director General of Police has recently circulated fresh employment news via their portal for Assam Police Recruitment 2017 to fill up best workforce. This notification of new job openings in police department has added energy to all those passionate candidates keenly waiting for latest defence jobs. Intrigued and unemployed personnel can use this good opportunity to grab above 233 jobs by submitting application form before the due date. The department has released this advertisement specially to acquire courageous youngsters with proven track record for SI Post in Police Force & Asstt Jailor Post in Prison Department. To download and know more about Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification 2017, candidates can click on the link available below.
The Assam Police is a law enforcement organization for the state which directly comes under control of Home Affairs Dept. It is headed by Director General of Police and headquartered at Ulubari, Guwahati. In last two decade it has grown from strength to strength. It had a force of 40,290 in the year 1980. But, its numerical strength stands at 60,721 at the end of 20th century. Their mission statements are to maintain order, prevent crime by enforcing law firmly and impartially, without fear or favor, prejudice or vindictiveness. The higher authority also releases recruitment notification every year for filling up vacant posts available in the department. Most probably 10th pass jobs for Constables regularly release by the organization. Now, Assam Police Department is inviting eligible candidates to apply for the post of Inspector, Sub Inspector, Constable and Head Constable. Further information on eligibility criteria given in the following passages.
Assam Police Recruitment 2017 Details
In this Assam Police Bharti 2017-18, total 233 vacancies are going to fill in various categories as per the Government rules. Suitable and qualified applicants can apply online from 15th May to 20th June 2017 for the recruitment. Candidates will get online application link at the official website to submit their details. No application to be considered after the due date. Aspirants can edit their application in the limited dates provided in the Notification. All those capable job hunters who wish to apply application for Assam Police Sub-Inspector Jobs must have at least Graduation Degree in Arts, Science, and Commerce stream from any recognized institutions. Here we want to notify that the applying contestants must have their age limit in the range of 18 years to 50 years. Reserved category applicants will get upper age relaxation. If interested in weekly Employment News for ongoing and upcoming Govt vacancies, then keep following our website on a regular basis.
Assam Police SI Constable Notification 2017 PDF
Before applying, every interested government job seekers have to make sure they fit eligibility norms and conditions as described in official notification. The complete details on Assam Police Constable Vacancy 2017 educational qualification, age limitation, salary, application fee, selection modes, registration dates, physical standard, medical standard and steps to submit application form briefly explained in below description. Readers who are searching for sarkari naukri can follow us on our website for latest news updates.
Name of the Organizer: ASSAM POLICE
Total Vacancies: 233 posts
- Sub-Inspector (SI)
- Head Constable (HC)
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Placement: Anywhere in the State
Registration System: On-line
Assam Police Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit (as on Cutoff date):
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 50 years for General Categories
- The SC/ST and OBC Candidates will get upper age relaxation of five years while Ex-servicemen will get three years of relaxation.
- For Inspector & SI Posts: Interested aspirants must have a Graduation Degree in Arts, Commerce, Science or equivalent subject from a Government approved Collages / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
- For Constable & Head Constable Posts: Contestants must complete their 10th or 12th class exam from the Board authorized by the State or Central Government.
- Desirable qualifications for Asstt Jailor Jobs are Diploma in the fields of Criminology, Correction Works and Computer Application. The Membership Certificate of National Cadet Corps also required.
- Candidates can refer the notification pdf file to check point to point details on qualification.
Selection Method: Final selection for 233 SI Constable vacancies to be done based on applicants’ overall performance in the following selection tests:
- OMR based Written Examination (100 marks)
- Extracurricular Activities (20 marks)
- Computer Proficiency (20 marks)
- Physical Standards/Measurement Test (PST/PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) (40 marks)
- Personal Interview/Personality Test (20 marks)
How to fill Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Online Form 2017?
Are you interested in Police SI Constable Recruitment process? Ok, then as early as possible visit the official website (http://assampolice.gov.in) and submit your application by filling it with correct details. If you do not have any idea about how to apply online your application, then simply follow the guidelines provided below in the description.
- Login to the official web page of department or just go through a link arranged at the bottom.
- On homepage, click on link labeled as “Advertisement Notice for the Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors, Inspectors, Constables & Head Constables”.
- After reading notification, if you find yourself eligible then proceed further and press on “Apply Online” option.
- Now fill up all basic details such as Personal, Present Address, Permanent Address, Citizenship, Education, Extra-curricular activates, Special skills, past employment, etc.
- At last don’t forget to upload scanned copies of passport size photograph (450 kb), thumb impression (100 kb), signature (100 kb) and other documents in JPEG format.
- Certify the information provided is true and then submit it.
- Download filled application form and take printout of it for record purpose.
assampolice.gov.in recruitment apply online dates:
Below mentioned are the registration dates, according to that all the interested candidates can apply their application through online mode at the official website.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 15th May 2017
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 20th June 2017
- Closing Date for Editing Application: 20th June 2017
- Admit Card Download Date: one or two weeks prior exam date
- Date of Written Exam: Update Soon
- Written Test Result Publication Date: Notified Soon
- PET/PST/PMT Examination Date: Notified Later
- Declaration Date for Final Result: September/October 2017
Communication Address for any Complaint
Addl. Director General of Police (TAP), Assam & Chairman,
State Level Police Recruitment Board,
Ulubari, Guwahati – 781007
Assam Police Recruitment 2017 - Apply Online
Official Website: www.assampolice.gov.in
Bookmark this webiste www.techufo.in that you can stay tune with us for ascertaining developments of this recruitment process time to time. In upcoming days, we will facilitate you Written Test/PET Exam Date, Timetable, Schedule, Admit Card, Syllabus, Pattern, Answer Keys and Results through this website. ALL THE BEST!!