Assam Police Recruitment 2015-16 notification and prescribed online application for the total 373 vacancies of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Jailor Posts has been made available on its official website.
The Office of Additional Director General of Police has recently circulated fresh employment news via their portal for Assam Police Recruitment 2015-16 to fill up best workforce. This notification and new job openings in police department has added energy to all those passionate candidates who are keenly waiting for latest defence jobs. Intrigued and unemployed personnel can use this good opportunity to grab above 373 Jobs by submitting application form before expiry date. The advertisement was released specially to acquire courageous youngsters with proven track record for SI Post in Police Force & Asstt Jailor Post in Prison Department.
The Assam Police is a law enforcement organization for the state which directly comes under control of Home Affairs Dept. It is headed by Director General of Police and headquartered at Ulubari, Guwahati. In last two decade it has grown from strength to strength. It had a force of 40,290 in the year 1980. But, its numerical strength stands at 60,721 at the end of 20th century. Their mission statements are to maintain order, prevent crime by enforcing law firmly and impartially, without fear or favor, prejudice or vindictiveness.
Now all those capable job hunters who wish to apply for Assam Police Sub-Inspector Job Vacancy must have Graduation Degree in Arts, Science, and Commerce stream from any recognized institutions. Suitable and qualified applicants can apply online from 1st to 15th Dec, 2015 for recruitment and which will be hosted in concerned site. No application shall be considered after due date but aspirants can edit it from 16th to 20th Dec, 2015.
Check:- Employment News of this Week
Before applying, every interested government job seekers have to make sure they fit eligibility norms and conditions as described in official notification. All the important details about designations like educational qualification, upper age limit, vacancies, salary, application fee, selection modes, initial dates, physical standards, medical standards and steps for ‘How to Submit Application Form’ are briefly explained below. Readers who are searching for recent sarkari naukari can follow us on our web portal for fresh news updates.
Assam Police Recruitment 2015-16 Details:
Job Category: Government
Placement: Anywhere in State
Registration System: On-line
Total Vacancies: 373 posts
- Sub-Inspector (Male & Female): 346 Posts
- District Executive Force – 284 seats
- Special Branch – 62 seats
- Assistant Jailor (Male): 27 Posts
- General – 12 seats
- OBC/MOBC – 11 seats
- SC – 02 seats
- ST (P) – 02 seats
Assam Police Job Vacancy 2015-16 Eligibility Criteria:
- For Sub Inspector Posts:-
- Minimum 20 years and Maximum 24 years as on 01st July, 2015.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to SC, ST (H) & ST (P) by FIVE (5) years.
- For Asstt Jailor Posts:-
- Not more than 38 years and less than 21 years as on 01st January, 2016.
- Upper age limit will be applicable by 5 years to applicants belonging reserved quota and Ex-Servicemen under provision of the Reservation Rules.
Note: Below mentioned qualifications are for both posts.
- Interested aspirants must have a Graduation Degree in Arts, Commerce, Science or equivalent subject from a Government approved Collages / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
- Desirable qualifications for Asstt Jailor Jobs are Diploma in the fields of Criminology, Correction Works and Computer Application. The Membership Certificate of National Cadet Corps also required.
Final selection for above 373 assampolice.gov.in vacancies will be made on the basis of good score obtained in below given tests:
- OMR based Written Examination (100 marks)
- Extracurricular Activities (20 marks)
- Computer Proficiency (20 marks)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) (40 marks)
- Personal Interview / Personality Test (20 marks)
How to fill Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Online Form 2015?
- Login to authorized web page of department.
- On homepage, click on link labeled as “Advertisement Notice for the Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (Un-Armed Branch) & Assistant Jailors”.
- After reading notification, if you find yourself eligible then proceed further and press on “Apply Online” option.
- Now fill up all basic details such as Personal, Present Address, Permanent Address, Citizenship, Education, Extra-curricular activates, Special skills, past employment, etc.
- At last don’t forget to upload scanned copies of passport size photograph (450 kb), thumb impression (100 kb), signature (100 kb) and other documents in JPEG format.
- Certify the information provided is true and then submit it.
- Download filled application form and take printout of it for record purpose.
Important Dates for Aspirants:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 01st December, 2015 (Tuesday)
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 15th December, 2015 (Tuesday)
- Closing Date for Editing Application: 20th December, 2015 (Sunday)
- Date of Written Exam: Notify Soon
Communication Address for any Complaints:
Addl. Director General of Police (TAP), Assam & Chairman,
State Level Police Recruitment Board,
Ulubari, Guwahati – 781007
Official Portal: www.assampolice.gov.in
Bookmark this page so that you can stay tune with us for ascertaining developments of this recruitment process time to time. Shortly we will facilitate you Written Test/PET Exam Date, Timetable, Schedule, Admit Card, Syllabus, Pattern, Answer Keys and Results in our primary website THANK YOU.