ATMA Application Form 2015 for December Exam & Syllabus has been published on its authorized website www.atmaaims.com:
The Association of Indian Management Schools has circulated notification through main portal, inviting ATMA Application Form 2015 from the contestants interested in online AIMS Test for Management Admissions. It’s a joyful update for all applicants who are seeking for admission in a reputed management Institute across Indian region. This entrance exam will be conducted online on Sunday 20/12/2015. We request you all to check and fill AIMS ATMA December Exam Registration Form by logging to official page of institute.
Association of Indian Management School was established in 1988 as a registered society and popularly known as AIMS. This institute is situated at Punjagutta, Hyderabad. It is a one of the best networking organization of business schools in India. This non-profit professional organization is the second largest network of management schools in the world. The institute is having powerful network of 640 top management schools of national and international repute in the country. Every year, it conducts ATMA four to five times for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs. Goods marks obtained in this entrance test help students to get admission in collages by their own choice.
All those capable applicants who wish to apply for ATMA December Application Form 2015-16 must have completed Graduation from a recognized University. Suitable contenders must note that registration procedure shall begin in the first or second week of October. Stay tune with us for final detailed announcement. The application received incomplete will be considered as rejected and to avoid any disappointment try to submit well within time period. Cracking this online test is not an easy job, so prepare well in advance by collecting exam pattern, syllabus, modal papers, last exam paper, etc.
While applying Online Registration for ATMA 20 Dec 2015, contestants are suggested to go through the Exam Syllabus/Pattern and other instructions. The entire information related to educational criteria, age limit, Admit Card, examination fee, application process, important dates, etc. are briefly explained below.
ATMA Application Form 2015:
Organization Name: Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
Exam Name: AIMS Test for Management Admissions.
- Passionate aspirants for ATMA exam should have cleared Graduation in any discipline or its equivalent from a Government recognized University.
- Applicants appearing in final year of relevant stream can also apply for this online examination.
- Interested candidates age should be above 21 years at the time of registration process.
Examination Fee (non-refundable):
Note: Payment for application fee can be proceed by either online or offline services. By using Net Banking, Credit/Debit Cards or transferring into Axis Bank.
- Contestants need to deposit Rs. 1,100/- (one thousand and one hundred rupees only)
- Final decision for contender’s selection shall be taken on the basis of score obtained in the online test and will get admissions in collages as per their marks.
ATMA Admit Card:
- Admit Card is essential for examines because it consist all the details of exam date, exam address & time, nominees name, signature, photograph, etc.
- Mostly Associations of Indian Management Schools issues hall ticket one week before of ATMA test and can download it from primary website.
ATMA 2015 Dec Exam Pattern:
Note: There will be 6 sections in this exam and each section shall have 30 questions. The total time allotted for online test will be 3 Hours (180 mins).
- Quantitative Skills – 1: 30 marks
- Quantitative Skills – 2: 30 marks
- Verbal Skills – 1: 30 marks
- Verbal Skills – 2: 30 marks
- Analytical Reasoning Skills – 1: 30 marks
- Analytical Reasoning Skills – 2: 30 marks
The Syllabus of AIMS Test for Management Admissions is mentioned below:-
- Quantitative Skills
- Verbal Skills
- Analytical Reasoning Skills
How to fill AIMS ATMA December Application Form 2015-16?
- Log onto the official web site: www.atmaaims.com
- In home page, select the highlighted links “ATMA Online Application for Dec 2015 Exam” and click on it.
- Read all the brief details regarding the Online Test as mentioned.
- Fill up all the important details like Name, Personal ID Code, D. O. B., Address, Email ID etc. in application form.
- Pay online fee and upload scanned copy of photograph along with signature in prescribed size.
- Re-check filled form, documents and then click on “Registration for ATMA Exam”.
- Save and take print out of submitted application form for further process.
- Opening Date for submission of Online Application Form: October 2015
- Opening Date for Online/Offline Fee Payment: October 2015
- Closing Date for Cash Payment or Net Transfer: Notify soon
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: Notify soon
- Last Date for Reprint of Filled-In Application Form: Notify soon
- Admit Card Availability Date: Two week before examination date
- Online ATMA Test Date: Sunday, 20th December 2015
- Result Date: Expected in Jan/Feb 2016
Wish you all BEST OF LUCK for your success in the above entrance examination and bright future as well.