Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018 BMSB Notification released for BOB 400 Probationary Officer vacancies to apply online application form at www.bankofbaroda.co.in official website:
We have some interesting update to share with those contestants who are looking for current job openings in BOB. The Baroda Manipal School of Banking (BMSB) is searching innovative, energetic and young candidates for Probationary Officer Posts in Jr Management Grade/ Scale-I through nine months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course. The recruitment board has released this latest Bank employment news by uploading BOB Probationary Officer 2018-19 Notification to their official web portal. There are about 400 PGDBF vacancies of PO posts announced thought this BMSB Selection Exercise Notification 2018-19. It is a good opportunity for those career-oriented candidates interested in banking careers after degree/ graduation. Appropriate and eligible contestants can submit Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form by logging to the primary website. All the contestants are advised to apply online for Bank of Baroda Manipal PO 2018 Vacancy on or before the closing date
01st of May’17. We inform every candidate read out this article for BOB Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria and Important Dates. So, please go through following passages for being sure about your eligibility.
ABOUT BOB: It is the Central Government owned Banking and Financial Services Company. Headquarter of this Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) is in Vadodara (Gujarat) but its corporate office is in Mumbai (Maharashtra). It was founded exactly 108 years ago on 20th July 1908 in the Gujarat State. The bank was formed by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III. It was nationalized on 19th July 1969 by the Government of India (GOI) along with 13 other major commercial banks. In India, it is the second largest bank next to State Bank of India (SBI). It is considered as one of the BIG FOUR BANKS of India along with SBI, PNB, and ICICI. Right now, P.S. Jayakumar is a CEO and MD of this organization while Bharat Dangar is a Director. Their primary products are credit cards, consumer banking, corporate banking, finance, investment, mortgage loans, private banking, private equity, wealth management, etc. Its main mission is to be a top ranking National Bank of International Standards through concern, care, and competence. Every year, it recruits officers at the lateral levels (Scale II, Scale III, etc.) based on requirements arise from time to time.
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018 Notification | BOB Probationary Officer Vacancies Apply Online Application @www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- 1 Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018 Notification | BOB Probationary Officer Vacancies Apply Online Application @www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Today, Bank of Baroda is the 01st choice for every unemployed people for a range of opportunities that allows them to gain exposure in banking through a variety of customers. The Manipal School of Banking has been set up jointly by Bank of Baroda and Manipal group. Currently, BSMB has invited online BOB PO Recruitment 2018 Applications from knowledgeable and skilled candidates for 400 Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I Officer posts. Here we notify interested contestants BOB Manipal PO Apply Online Link for PGDBF admission will be open from
01.04.17 to 01.05.17 at the website. All candidates have to visit www.bankofbaroda.co.in official site to apply their registration form within the deadline. Applicants must have graduation degree with minimum 60% aggregate marks to crack admission in Bank of Baroda Recruitment of 400 Probationary Officers in JM Scale-I post. As per age criteria, every candidate’s age should be in the range of 20 to 28 years. Eligible aspirants will be selected on the basis of written test, group discussion, and interview. However, after completion of the three months Work Integrated Learning (WIL) in the form of Job Training, candidates will be awarded a Post-Graduate Diploma Certificate in Banking & Finance by Manipal University.
BOB Probationary Officer Vacancy 2018 Latest Details
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name||BANK OF BARODA|
|Course Name||Baroda Manipal School of Banking (BMSB) PGDBF|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (Junior Management Grade/Scale-I)|
|Category Wise Vacancies||» Unreserved (UR) – 200 vacancies
» OBC – 108 vacancies
» SC – 60 vacancies
» ST – 30 vacancies
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Kind of Job||Banking Jobs|
|Registration Mode||On-line only|
|Application Dates||Update Soon|
|Email IDs for Query||» email@example.com
All the contenders must ensure whether they fulfill each and every eligibility norms as written in Bank of Baroda PO Notification for BSMB PGDBF Admission 2018-19. The perfect information about recruitment will help every applicant to apply without making any mistake and waste time. Those contestants who are willing to go for govt careers after graduation can use this advantage by applying to Bank of Baroda Jobs 2018. The BOB PO Vacancy Details such as upper age limit, education qualifications, emoluments, pay scale, grade pay, application fees, useful dates, and selection process are available here on this page check out from the following paragraphs.
Scale of Pay (per month):-
- The selected applicants will be offered best pay band along with grade pay by the respective branch.
- Please refer official notification from a quick link below to know more details about emoluments and pay scale.
BOB PO Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitation (as on Cutoff date):-
- The age of applicants must be above 20 years and below 28 years as on above specified cutoff date.
- The upper age limit will applicable to Reserved Categories as per rules and regulations:-
- SC/ ST – 05 (five) years
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Domiciled of J & K State – 05 (five) years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 (five) years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- GEN – 10 (ten) years
- OBC – 13 (thirteen) years
- SC/ST – 15 (fifteen) years
Educational/Essential Qualifications: All the aspirants must have following education qualifications in a relevant field from any recognized University or Institute.
- Graduation/Bachelors Degree with at least 60% marks (General Category) and 55% marks (SC/ ST Category).
Note: Furthermore, details about educational qualification and age limit available in the notification link posted below.
Selection Methodology: Applicants will be recruited based on their overall performance/marks scored from the following selection exams:
- Written Examination (250 marks)
- Psychometric Assessment
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview
According to the notice, 03 batches of students to be inducted in Baroda Manipal School of Banking through this selection exercise for 2018-19.
- Rs. 750/- (rupees seven hundred and fifty only) for General (GEN) Quota.
- Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only) for SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD) Applicants.
Mode of Payment: Contestants are requested to make their payment of requisite fee via Debit Card or Credit Card only.
bankofbaroda.co.in PO 2018 Apply Online Dates
The BOB Probationary Officer Scale-I Recruitment online process will start soon. As and when procedure starts, check out the Registration dates, Fee submission dates, Call letter download dates and Examination date from the below description.
- Notification Date: April/May 2018
- Starting Date for Online Registration: April/May 2018
- Closing Date for Registration of Online Applications: April/May 2018
- Dates for Online Payment of Application Fees: April/May 2018
- Release Date for Call Letter of Examination: May/June 2018
- Date of Written Examination: May/June 2018
- Written Exam Result Release Date: Notified Later
- Interview Dates: Notified Later
- Final Merit List Publication Date: Notified Later
Steps to Apply BOB Probationary Officer Online Application Form 2018
Hello, Guys! You can apply online only from opening to closing date through a link provided on the careers page of an official website as no other mode of application will be accepted. Aspirants must have an E-mail ID and Mobile Number. It should be active in use until the announcement of final results. The board will share Important information through SMS on Registered Mobile Number and Registered E-Mail.
- Open the official website or directly press on a link given below.
- Now, navigate to “Careers” option given on the home page.
- Click on a download link titled as “BOB Recruitment for Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I”.
- First, go through all information that provided in the official BMSB Notification.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then press on “Apply On-line” link.
- Fill up the online prescribed format of application form with your correct details.
- Pay your exam fees through on-line sources and don’t forget to collect e-receipt.
- Upload necessary documents/ certificates and scanned copy of passport size photograph.
- Re-check the entered information before final submission of registration form.
- Download and then save the submitted copy to your device.
- At last, take a print out of system generated online application and ensure the particulars filled in are accurate & retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference.
BOB Probationary Officer Notification 2018 ⇒ Download PDF
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018 ⇒ Apply Online
Bank of Baroda PO Exam Syllabus and Pattern
|Exam Type||Name of Tests||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Test||» Reasoning||50 ques.||50 marks||02 hours|
|» Quantitative||50 ques.||50 marks|
|» General Awareness||50 ques.||50 marks|
|» English Language||50 ques.||50 marks|
|Descriptive Test||» English Language||02 ques.||50 marks||30 minutes|
- The written test will be of Objective and Descriptive Type
- The Objective test consists of topics like Reasoning (50 marks), Quantitative (50 marks), General Awareness (50 marks) and English Language (50 marks).
- There will be total 200 questions for 200 marks in the objective test.
- The Descriptive Test will consist of English Language carrying total 02 questions for 50 marks.
- The composite time duration for the objective test will be 02 hours (120 minutes) while ½ hour (30 minutes) for descriptive test.
About Call Letter/Admit Card Details: The call letter for a written examination is tentatively fixed to release one week prior exam date. However, the exact date to download call letter will be intimated in this article very soon. All those candidates who have already submitted their application successfully can download now BOB Probationary Officer Online Exam Call Letter from the link attached to this page.
About PGDBF Result Cutoff Marks Details: The authority will take at least 01 month to declare written test result along with cutoff marks. Those who apply and attends the examination will get all the updates through this website. A direct link to Check BOB Probationary Officer PGDBF Results will be available here soon after official release. Keep your eye on this page to get time to time latest news.
Bookmark www.techufo.in to crack further updates on BOB Probationary Officer Recruitment such as Call Letter/ Hall Ticket, Modal Papers, Key Answers, Cut off Marks, Results, and Final Merit List. Contestants who are regularly seeking for central govt jobs can follow our website to know the latest news. Share your suggestions or feedback in a comment box placed below. Our team will try to reply every reader as speedily as possible. All the details provided in this web page, collected from the official sources. If there will be any latest news in upcoming days, then we will update here. THANK YOU and ALL THE BEST…!!!