BCCL Recruitment 2017 Notification for latest 721 vacancies of Mining Sirdar, Jr Overman & Overseer Posts released to Apply Online Application Form at bccl.gov.in official website.
Here is fresh employment news of this week for those who since a long time waiting for upcoming recruitment in Bharat Coking Coal Limited. The Bharat Coking Coal Ltd, Jharkhand has published BCCL 06/2016 Notification pdf file in English and Hindi to their official portal. As per this employment notice, the higher authority will fill up total 721 Overseer (Civil), Junior Overman & Mining Sirdar vacancies in their organization. This is really big news for those candidates who are searching Jharkhand govt careers after passing their matriculation exam. It is perfect job opportunities for every career-oriented people so don’t miss it. Contestants who find it comfortable with eligibility conditions can apply online application form for BCCL Recruitment 2017 by the last date i.e. 31st January’17. Eligible candidates can download BCCL Mining Sirdar Online Application Form from the primary website of this organization. All the additional details about Bharat Coking Coal Ltd Jr Overman Jobs are briefly mentioned in below written passages.
About Bharat Coking Coal Limited: It is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) Company. It engaged in mining of coal and allied activities. This organization meets almost 50% of the total prime coking coal requirement of integrated steel sector. It was formed in January 1972 to operate coking coal mines operating in the Jharia & Raniganj Coalfields. The Jharia & Raniganj Coalfields was taken over by the Central Government on 16th October 1971 to ensure planned development of the scarce coking coal resources in India. This company occupies an important place as it produces the bulk of coking coal mined in the country. The organization’s main mission is to produce planned quantity of coal efficiently and economically in an Eco-friendly manner with due regard to Safety, Conservation & Quality. It is a big company and whenever such company releases employment notification every job-seeker will apply their details to crack the desired post. Candidates can also get more information about this company from a Wikimedia.
Now, Bharat Coking Coal Ltd, a Mini-Ratna Company has invited online applications from eligible Indian National for recruitment of 345 Mining Sirdar posts, 310 Junior Overman posts, and 66 Overseer posts. The organization has come up with this latest notification to appoint motivated and capable candidates with proven track records. Interested applicants can apply for only one post as it is mentioned in the official notice. We notify contestant that Cut-off date for eligibility criteria in respect of age, qualification and experience should be as on 31/01/2017. If contenders want to apply for BCCL Mining Sirdar Vacancies 2017 then they must have a valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate or Gas Testing Certificate or First Aid Certificate. Candidates can verify minimum qualification required for other posts by going through the official notification. Individuals who wish to grab this central govt jobs their age should be above 18 years and below 30 years.
All the candidates much note that BCCL Recruitment Apply Online link will remain active from 09/01/17 to 31/01/17 at an authorized portal. Contestants will get BCCL online recruitment form download link at the official website only. We have provided a quick link to apply online here in this article. Aspirants are instructed to submit their registration form early enough in order to avoid last minute rush. Applicants also have to send hard copy of application form before 10/02/17 to the postal address described below. We prescribed all the important info of BCCL Jr Overman Vacancy 2017 such as educational qualifications, age limit, useful dates, selection process, examination fee, communication address, pay scale, etc here in this article.
BCCL Recruitment 2017 Latest News:-
Organization Name: Bharat Coking Coal Limited
Job Category: Govt Jobs
Job Placement: Dhanbad, Jharkhand
Employment Notice No.: 06/2016
Total Number of Posts: 721
- Overseer (Civil): 66 posts
- UR – 35
- OBC (NCL) – 07
- SC – 07
- ST – 17
- Junior Overman: 310 posts
- UR – 113
- OBC (NCL) – 29
- SC – 34
- ST – 134
- Mining Sirdar: 345 posts
- UR – 62
- OBC (NCL) – 34
- SC – 64
- ST – 185
Apply Mode: On-line only
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):
Note: All the applicants are required to submit their fee via “SBI-i-Collect option” only by using modes like SBI Internet Banking, Other Major Bank’s Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Cash Payment through e-challan at SBI branches, etc.
- Rs. 200/- (two hundred rupees only) (excluding bank charges) for Unreserved and OBC candidates.
- No fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman and departmental contestants.
Pay Scale (per month):
- All those candidates who get appointed for above-mentioned posts will receive Rs. 19,035.02/- per month from the department.
- Applicants will also get annual increments @ 3% of Basic Pay along with other allowances as per provisions of National Coal Wage Agreement (NCWA).
- Medical facilities, Gratuity, Coal Mines Provident Fund & Pension under CMPS 1998, Company’s accommodation or HRA, etc will be admissible as per Company’s Norms.
Bharat Coking Coal Ltd Latest Jobs 2017-2018 Eligible Criteria:-
Age Limitation (as on 07-07-16):
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years of age will be required for this recruitment.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST by 05 years, OBC by 03 years and PWD by 10 years.
Note: For more details, we suggest you refer official notification from a link given below.
Intrigued contestants must have following qualifications post wise cleared from a recognized educational board or university.
- For Mining Sirdar Vacancy:
- Mining Sirdar’s Certificate issued by Director General Mines Safety (DGMS)
- Gas Testing Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- For Junior Overman Vacancy:
- Diploma in Mining Engineering (3 Years)
- Overman’s Certificate of Competency issued by Director General of Mines Safety (DGMS)
- Gas Testing Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- For Overseer (Civil) Vacancy:
- Matriculation or equivalent examination.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 Years)
The best aspirants will be hired based on their marks and performance in following procedures:
- Written Test (Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions)
- PART-A: General Awareness Test (25 marks)
- PART-B: Professional Aptitude Test (75 marks)
- Original Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Final Selection
Available Examination Centers:
- New Delhi
- The Admit Card for a written test will be downloaded before 15 days from the primary web portal.
- The authority may also send admit card via Speed Post.
Simple Steps to fill BCCL Mining Sirdar Online Application Form 2017:-
- Open an authorized website of this department.
- Search a download link titled as “BCCL Employment Notice 2017 for 721 posts” in a home page.
- Now, read out all the general details provided in an advertisement pdf file.
- Go further and press on “Apply ON-LINE” link.
- Select your desired post and then fill up the prescribed format of application with asked information.
- Upload supporting certificate and documents.
- Pay your fees using “SBI-i-Collect option”.
- First re-check filled up details in a registration from and then finally submit it.
- Download and take a printout of the system generated application form.
- At last, send the printed copy of application along with self-attested copies of certificates to the postal address.
The Advertiser (BCCL),
Post Box No 9248,
Krishna Nagar Head Post Officer,
Key Dates for the Candidates:-
- Opening Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 09th January 2017 (10.00 Hrs)
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 31st January 2017 (23.59 Hrs)
- Due Date for Remittance of Application Fee in Bank: 03rd February 2017 (17.00 Hrs)
- Last Date for Submission of Payment details in Online Portal: 03rd February 2017 (23.59 Hrs)
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10th February 2017 (23.59 Hrs)
- Admit Cards Availability Date: 15 days prior to the date of exam
- Date of Written Examination: 30th April 2017
- Result Date: to be announced later on website
Official Website: www.bccl.gov.in
Email Id: email@example.com
Readers can save this www.techufo.in page in order to receive Bharat Coking Coal Ltd Recruitment next updates like syllabus, exam pattern, hall ticket/ call letter, answer sheet, cut off marks, result and merit list. Drop your query in a comment box placed below so that we solve by taking least time. Also don’t forget to share your feedback regarding this article. THANK YOU!!
BCCL Recruitment notification for 248 Paramedical Staff & Accountant Posts along with online application has been made available to apply on its primary website at www.bccl.gov.in:
Bharat Coking Coal Limited has already circulated fresh employment news regarding BCCL Recruitment for Staff Nurse, Junior Technician, Technician Trainee, Physiotherapist, Pharmacist & Accountant Vacancies through its official web portal. Official authority is specially looking for young, talented and suitable individuals with excellent academic records for 248 available vacancies. Best news for qualified contestants who were searching for latest government jobs in Jharkhand can utilize this best opportunity by filing BCCL Online application form.
All those interested applicants who wish to apply for BCCL Paramedical Staff/ Accountant Vacancy 2015 should have requisite educational qualification according to particular designate posts from recognized Universities/Institution. Qualified aspirants can apply online application for the above job recruitment from 22nd August 2015 to 14th September 2015 at concerned official site. So complete your registration well within the deadline because afterwards application will not be accepted at any cost. Here we notify that Admit cards can be downloaded 15 days before the date of Written Test by visiting website and examination date will be notified later.
It is most important for applicants seeking govt jobs after graduation, to understand all the norms said by officials while applying online registration. Candidates are advised not to bring any Electronics devices such as mobile/cell phones, calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination hall. All the brief details about vacancies, age limit, qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure, important dates etc. are well mentioned below.
Total Vacancies: 248 posts.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Staff Nurse: 91 posts.
- Junior Technician: 30 posts.
- Technician (Audiometry) Trainee: 13 posts.
- Technician (Refraction/ Optometry) Trainee: 06 posts.
- Technician (Dental) Trainee: 04 posts.
- Technician (Dietician) Trainee: 05 posts.
- Technician ((Pathological) Trainee: 30 posts.
- Technician (Radiographer) Trainee: 24 posts.
- Physiotherapist (Trainee): 06 posts.
- Pharmacist (Trainee): 25 posts.
- Accountant: 14 posts.
Age Limit (as on 14-09- 2015):
- Interested applicants should have completed 18 years of age and should not have completed 30 years of age.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved caste aspirants and details can be obtained from notification.
Check: Employment News Today
- For Staff Nurse post: Should have done 10+2 with “A” Grade in Nursing Diploma.
- For Junior Technician post: Higher Secondary (10+2)/Intermediate from a recognized university or institute.
- For Technician (Audiometry, Refraction/ Optometry, Dental) Trainee posts: Higher Secondary (10+2)/Intermediate along with Diploma in concerned field from a recognized university or institute.
- For Physiotherapist, Technician (Dietician, Pathological, Radiographer) Trainee posts: Diploma in Physiotherapy/Dietics/Lab Technology (Pathological)/Radiography.
- For Pharmacist (Trainee) post: 10+2 with science and Diploma in Pharmacy.
- For Accountant post: Intermediate Examination of ICWA or CA.
Note: Fee shall be paid through online option using SBI i-collect option only.
- General (UR) Category Aspirants: Rs. 200/- only.
- Reserved Caste Aspirants: NIL.
Pay Scale (per month):
- Selected Candidates for Staff Nurse, Technician (Dietician, Pathological, Radiographer) Trainee, Physiotherapist and Pharmacist posts will be paid Rs. 19,035.02/-.
- Selected Candidates for Junior Technician, Technician (Audiometry, Refraction/ Optometry, Dental) Trainee posts will be paid Rs. 17,605.41/-.
- For Accountant post selected contestants will be paid Rs. 22,149.01/-.
- Written Test,
- Personal Interview &
- Certificate Verification.
How to fill BCCL Staff Nurse Recruitment Online Form?
- Log to official website.
- On main page, find out link named ‘www.bccl.gov.in recruitment ’ and click on it.
- First, read all the detailed instruction as mentioned in notification.
- If eligible then fill up the online application form with required information.
- Verify filled form and then click on submit button.
- Download and take print out of submitted copy for further procedure.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form is 22nd August, 2015 (10.00 Hrs).
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 14th September, 2015 (23.59 Hrs).
- Last Date for Remittance of Application process Charges/fee in Bank (for already registered aspirants only) is 17th September, 2015 (17.00 Hrs).
- Last Date for Submission of Payment details in Online Portal (for registered aspirants only) is 17th September, 2015 (23.59 Hrs).
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copies of documents and Application form after Online Submission is 24th September, 2015 (23.59 Hrs).
- Availability of Admit cards on website: 15 days before the date of Written Test.
- Date of Written Test: notified later on website.