BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Notification and Online Application for the total 738 ITI Trade Apprentice Posts has been circulated on its official web portal.
The Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has now dispatched a most desired and long awaited Employment News this week via main website for hiring well qualified workforce. The advertisement of BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2017 was delivered with purpose to acquire various vacancies such as Electrician, Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machinists Composite, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Computer, etc. This is the joyful update for all passionate and career oriented individuals who are searching new job openings in BHEL. Appropriate and interested candidates those who fulfill eligibility criteria can utilize this one of the best opportunity for grabbing 738 bhelbpl.co.in Jobs by applying prescribed application within due date.
Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd is a Public Sector Enterprise and Maharatna Company established in the year of 1964. It is a power plant equipment manufacturer, formed by the Indian Government for manufacturing and operating heavy engineering & electrical equipments. The head and corporate office base of company is situated in New Delhi, India. Presently, it was considered as India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company in their field. The plants of this organization are spread around the country. Company has 18 manufacturing units, 2 repair units, 4 regional offices, 8 services centres, 9 joint ventures and 15 regional centres.
Now this time as per notification, organization has come with fresh job advertise and invites online application from young energetic candidates for engagement of mentioned posts in various trades. Unemployed and capable contestants having cleared 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/Degree in relevant trade from a recognized university are quite eligible to apply for BHEL Apprentice Vacancy 2017. All those applicants who feel suitable for this Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh, they can submit their application through online mode from 01/01/17 to 31/01/17. Aspirants must note that the download link will be available at concerned portal only. Nominees can send their hard copy of registration form by courier services on or before 07/02/17.
Here we advise all intrigued contenders to satisfy themselves before applying for specified vacancies that he/she is ok with every norm and instruction described in official notification. Applicants who are in search of diploma based sarkari careers required to have a perfect personnel contact number and email ID for communication purposes during recruitment process. The complete information of eligibility like educational qualifications, age criteria, upper age limit, dates to keep in mind and selection system are explained below.
BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Latest Details:
Unit: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Placement: Madhya Pradesh
Registration Mode: On-line
Total Vacancies: 738
Post Name: ITI Trade Apprentices
Allocation of Trade wise Vacancies:-
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 108 vacancies
- Fitter – 217 vacancies
- Electrician – 155 vacancies
- Machinist – 102 vacancies
- Turner – 53 vacancies
- Computer (COPA/PASAA) – 36 vacancies
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 17 vacancies
- Draftsman (Mechanic) – 15 vacancies
- Electronic Mechanic – 13 vacancies
- Machinist Grinder – 10 vacancies
- Painter – 07 vacancies
- Plumber – 00 vacancy
- Carpenter – 00 vacancy
- Mason – 05 vacancies
Allocation of Category wise Posts:
- Un-reserved – 369 posts
- ST – 110 posts
- SC – 111 posts
- OBC – 148 posts
BHEL 738 Apprentice Jobs 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit (as on 31.03.16):
- Candidates age must be between 14 to 25 years.
- Benefits in upper age limit will be applicable to reserved quota aspirants as per state govt. rules and regulations:-
- For SC/ST/BHEL Employee (son/daughter/wife/husband) – 05 (five) years
- For OBC (Non creamy layer) – 03 (three) years
- For PH applicants – 10 (ten) years
- Appropriate contestants should have at least passed 10th Class or Matriculate Examination and ITI with 60% marks in relevant department from NCVT.
Pay Scale (per month):
- The recruited contestants in respective posts will be paid Best Pay of Rs. 7,807/- with other admissible allowances and benefits.
- The final selection of best applicants will be made on the based of academic merits and personal interview.
How to fill BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Form 2017?
- Open the authorized website of company.
- In homepage, select the link labeled as “BHEL Recruitment 2017-18 Advertise for the post of ITI Trade Apprentices in Bhopal” and click on it.
- Carefully read all the brief instructions written in notification.
- If eligible then proceed further and press your pointer on link ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill up the mandatory fields in online application and upload JPGE format of scanned photograph along with signature.
- Verify filled information and submit it.
- Download submitted application form and then take printout of it.
- Send the printed registration form to the mentioned address by ordinary post with zerox copy of applicable documents and certificates.
Post Box No-35,
Post Office Piplani,
Pin code – 462 022 (Madhya Pradesh)
Important Dates for Contenders:-
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application: 01st January 2017
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Forms: 31st January 2017
- Closing Date for Collecting Hard Copy of Application/Documents: 07th February 2017
BHEL Bhopal ITI Trade Apprentices 2017-18 Notification -> DOWNLOAD PDF
BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2017 -> APPLY ONLINE NOW
Official Portal: www.bhelbpl.co.in
Come on fast!! 31st Jan 2017 is a deadline for BHEL ITI Trade Apprentice Apply Online process. Aspirants should bookmark (Ctrl+D) our site in order to receive daily updated news regarding developments of recruitment via this page. Our techufo teams will speedily facilitated you also news of Job opportunities, Employment notices, Results and Merit List whenever it was uploaded by department. If readers are having any doubt then they can easily drop their valuable queries in given comment box. THANK YOU.