Bihar Police Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application to recruit 2649 Prison Warder (Kakshpal) posts has been released on its official website at www.cbsc.bih.nic.in:
Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar has recently published fresh employment news via advert. no 03/2015 regarding Bihar Police Recruitment 2015 to fill up 2649 vacant posts of Prison Warder (Kakshpal) through its authorized site. This is best news for all qualified applicants who were searching for latest govt jobs in Bihar can utilize this big opportunity by being part of above recruitment process. As officials of selection Board are looking for young, physically fit and courageous candidates with best track records.
Bihar Police Central Selection Board is the government organization which works under state government and recruits the manpower for various vacancies in many departments of the government in Bihar State. CSBC also provides services which are appropriated to the needs of police force based on its requirement to meet the challenges of millennium. The main purpose for establishing this Board is to adopt and implement procedures which are fair, transparent, impartial, non-discretionary and non-discriminatory. Board comes with fresh recruitment notification news every year in order to recruit young and fit candidates for particular posts. Due to huge reputation, it’s a dream for all qualified people in Bihar to get vacancy under this Selection Board.
All the interested and appropriate applicants who are willing to participate for Bihar Police Prison Warder Vacancy 2015 should have passed Class 12th/10+2 exams or its equivalent from any recognized state board. Eligible contestants can apply for online registration from 6th August, 2015 to 24th September, 2015 for above job recruitment which will be hosted in official website. They are strictly advised to apply well within the deadline because afterwards application form will not be accepted in any circumstances.
Before applying for registration process, all qualified contenders for govt jobs in police department are suggested to understand all the norms through notification/advt. no. 03/2015 and only apply if fulfills all conditions to avoid disappointment at last stage. Candidates must note that use of mobile phone and any other electronics device in Bihar Selection Board of Police Examination and Personal Interview is strictly prohibited.
The entire brief details about vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, pay scale, mode of selection, important dates, how to apply etc. are given below.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar.
Advertisement No.: 03/2015
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in Bihar.
Total Vacancies: 2649 posts.
Vacancy Names: Prison Warder (Kakshpal).
Allocation of Category wise Vacancies:
- Unreserved Category: 1093 posts.
- SC Category: 495 posts.
- ST Category: 24 posts.
- BC Category: 242 posts.
- BC (Women) Category: 134 posts.
- OBC Category: 661 posts.
- Interested candidates age should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 23 years.
- For female candidates age limit is Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per norms of Bihar Govt and details can be obtained from notification.
- Contestants must have passed HSC/12th standard exam i.e. 10+2 or its equivalent education from a recognized board approved by Central/State Government.
Note: The application fee should be deposited through debit/credit card or net banking i.e. online mode.
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 450/-.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 200/-.
Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected candidates for above vacancies will get best pay band of Rs. 200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus grade pay of 1,900/-.
- Final selection of contestants for the CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment will be based on performance in Written Examination, Physical Screening Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Medical Test followed by Personal Interview.
How to fill Bihar Police Prison Warder Recruitment Form 2015?
- Log on to the official website of CSBC.
- On home page, select the ‘Prison Warders Recruitment 2015’ link and click on it.
- First download the official Advertisement 03/2015 and read carefully all important instructions as mentioned.
- Now fill up all basic required details like name, education qualifications etc. without making any type of errors.
- Verify filled form, attached documents and click on submit button.
- At last download and take print out of filled application form for record and further procedure.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 6th August, 2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: to 24th September, 2015.
- Written Examination Date: Declare soon.
Official Website: www.cbsc.bih.nic.in