BPSC AE Recruitment 2017 Notification and Bihar PSC Assistant Engineer Application Form released for 1345 Asst Engineer Civil & Mechanical Vacancies at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in:
Hello, Engineers!! We have good news for you guys belong to Engineering field. Are you are hunting for Assistant Engineer Govt Jobs in Bihar State?? If we are right, then here we have the last update that will make your day. Just a few days back, Bihar Public Service Commission has unveiled Notification and Application Form to apply for 1345 AE Vacancies in Civil and Mechanical Discipline. In this BPSC AE Recruitment 2017 Process, the Commission is looking to hire talented applicants by conducting selection procedure consist of written exam and interview. Those who want to download BPSC Assistant Engineer Notification PDF can utilize the direct link posted at the bottom of this page. To fill up the Bihar AE Jobs, Public Service Commission has already started the submission process through offline mode. Contestants who meet the eligibility criteria can click on BPSC AE Application Download Link available on this web page. Interested candidates will find starting and last date to submit application form going through the following passages. Contenders are advised to apply within the specified dates. Bihar PSC Asst Engineer Vacancy 2017 related more details prescribed below. Check it out.
The Bihar Public Service Commission is a State Government Department came into existence on 01st April 1949 after its separation from the Commission of Orissa and MP States. It is a Constitutional Body under Article 315 of the Indian Constitution. The head office of this Public Service Commission is situated in Patna city. Every annual, it selects huge number of eligible people for Civil Service Vacancies as per their merit and reservation rules. It appoints candidates by direct recruitment method. In this Method, it conducts Competitive Examination consist of preliminary test and main (written) exam followed by an interview. The other functions of this organization are advising the State Government on various matters like appointment, promotion, transfer, disciplinary cases, etc. It also directs the State Government on matters related to civil services recruitment & posts, framing, and amendment of appointment rules. The commission has 1600 plus staff working daily 08 hours. Now this time, they have published employment news for Asst Engineers searching jobs in Government sector. Constants can refer the official website to grab all the information. Also, take a glance at the below description.
BPSC AE Recruitment 2017 Notification | Bihar PSC 1345 Assistant Engineer Jobs Application Form Download @www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- 1 BPSC AE Recruitment 2017 Notification | Bihar PSC 1345 Assistant Engineer Jobs Application Form Download @www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- 1.1 BPSC Assistant Engineer 2017 Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Bihar PSC Asst Engineer (Civil/Mechanical) Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 bpsc.bih.nic.in 1345 AE Vacancies Selection Process
- 1.4 Bihar PSC AE Bharti Application Last Date
- 1.5 How to Download & Apply BPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2017?
For BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment of 1345 Vacancies, Qualified candidates are invited to download their application from the website and then submit it to address given below. It is a career opportunity knocking the door of jobless people carrying B.E. or B.Tech Degree in an engineering field from a recognized university. If you have an interest in Asst Engineer Civil or Mechanical jobs, then get the BPSC Application Form PDF file from below links and send to speed post to the registered address on or before the due date. As per the official notice, 06/12/17 is the last date to apply Bihar PSC AE Recruitment Form so hurry up and register your name as soon as possible. The age of general applicants for Bihar Assistant Engineer Bharti 2017 should be above 21 yrs and below 37 yrs. Those who are reserved category aspirants will get relaxation in upper age limit according to the reservation rules. The final selection of applicants based on Written Examination and Personal Interview. The BPSC AE Pay Scale will be Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Rs. 5,400/- grade pay. The selected aspirants can be posted anywhere in the state.
BPSC Assistant Engineer 2017 Recruitment Vacancy Details
According to the Bihar PSC Asst Engineer Notification 2017, those contestants fulfilling the eligibility requirements and other conditions can only apply their applications via post. The applications from applicants accepted if they sent through offline mode. We insist every candidate read complete instruction from the advertisement once before applying. From this web page, download BPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form PDF, fill the mandatory details and submit to the registered office before the deadline ends. Furthermore, details about AE vacancies such as application fee, exam fee, job location, eligibility criteria, selection system, registration dates, etc. briefly described below.
Name of the Commission (Organizer): Bihar Public Service Commission
Recruitment Advt. No.: 02/2017, 03/2017 & 04/2017
Total No. of Vacancies: 1345
Vacancy Name: Assistant Engineer
- AE Civil
- AE Mechanical
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Bihar State
Job Registration Process: Offline only
Salary (per month): The department will pay Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus grade pay Rs. 05,400/- to the selected candidates after passing selection process. Applicants can refer the official notification to know details about allowances.
Application cum Examination Fee: Contestants are requested to deposit their fees through BPSC AE Bank Challan Form in SBI POWER JYOTI ACCOUNT NUMBER – 31650243410
- General/EBC/BC Category: Rs. 750/- + Rs. 50/- (Bank Charges) = Rs. 800/-
- ST/SC/PWD Category: Rs. 200/- + Rs. 50/- (Bank Charges) = Rs. 250/-
Bihar PSC Asst Engineer (Civil/Mechanical) Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: All those who are interested in this recruitment must have below-mentioned qualifications from a Government approved University or Institution.
- B.E. or B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical Field OR equivalent degree in engineering
- General category candidates are required to have minimum 21 years and maximum 37 years of age to apply for these vacancies.
- All those applicants who belong to reserved category will get upper age relaxation as per rules and regulations of the State Government.
Click on the notification link attached below for more information related to educational and age criteria stream-wise.
bpsc.bih.nic.in 1345 AE Vacancies Selection Process
About Selection Procedure: The Bihar Public Service Commission will appoint most eligible applicants after testing their ability and knowledge through the following tasks:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Applicants who clear the written examination will get an appointment for an interview session. The final merit for recruitment prepared by the commission based on performance in the written exam as well as the personal interview. If you want the point to point details about selection criteria, then it is better you download the advertisement pdf file from below link and go through it.
Bihar PSC AE Bharti Application Last Date
According the latest updates, the last date for PSC Bihar Asst Engineer Application Submission now extended to 06.12.2017. Hurry Up, Guys!! Submit your details through offline application form within the registration dates given below.
- Notification Release Date: 03rd March 2017
- Re-advertisement Date: 09th November 2017
- Starting Date to Register Application Form:
04th March 201709th November 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application Form:
05th May 201706th December 2017
- Admit Card Download Date: one or two weeks prior examination date
- Written Examination Date: Jan/Feb/March 2017
- Written Exam Result Date: Update Soon
- Interview Call Letter Availability Dates: Notified Later
- Date for Conducting Interview Session: Notified Later
How to Download & Apply BPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2017?
Whenever you start filling up the application, keep necessary copies of the certificate and your passport size photograph along with you as it will require during the process.
- Open the official website of this Public Service Commission or just open a link uploaded below.
- Now, open a link titled as BPSC Application Form for the Post of Asst Engineer in Civil & Mechanical Departments.
- First of all, download the Assistant Engineer press release notification file and then read it to know eligibility details.
- After going through the notification, download the Application Proforma and Bank Challan from the homepage.
- Fill up the Application form with good handwriting and without making any mistake.
- Deposit the Exam Fee using Bank Challan copy.
- Ensure the filled up data are correct.
- Send the Application Form along with Bank Challan Form and other documents in the envelope to the official address as follows.
Bihar Public Service Commission
Controller of Examination
15 Jawaharlal Nehru Marg,
Patna – 800001
Download Now!! BPSC AE Exam 2017 Admit Card
Hope the information provided in this article would be helpful to apply application for BSPC AE Recruitment 2017. Be in touch with our website and collect more information regarding these Bihar Asst Engineer posts. In a short time, we will update syllabus, admit card, answer key, cut off marks, result and merit list related details. Those who want degree Government Jobs Updates on a regular interval can bookmark our website www.techufo.in. Career oriented candidates will get information regarding all State & Central Government Vacancies by visiting our site daily. For any query, comment us through feedback box attached below. We will reply as speedily as we can. Don’t forget to share this web page on your social networking sites. ALL THE BEST!!