BSNL JE Recruitment 2018 Notification and Online Application Form released for 2700 Latest Junior Engineer TTA Vacancies to apply at www.bsnl.co.in official website.
Hello, Govt job-seekers today we have some very exciting news for you! The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has released the most awaited job Advt No. 7-1/2016-Rectt for recruitment of total 2700 Junior Engineers in 27 states. According to this official notification, the latest BSNL JE Recruitment 2018 is released to fill up 2700 posts of Junior Engineer, (erstwhile Telecom Technical Assistant). The authority will accept online application only from external candidates. Now, those who want latest govt jobs after degree can without hesitation apply online for BSNL Junior Engineer TTA Vacancies. Interested contestants can download BSNL JE Notification 2018 pdf file from a direct link placed at the bottom. The online registration for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd TTA Recruitment will start from 10th July 2018 (tentative). The BSNL Jr Engineer Apply Online link is also available at below of this article. We kindly advise every applicant to go through this full article, as it will helpful in understanding eligibility criteria required for BSNL jobs. The tentative dates are also provided below.
About Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited: It is an Indian state-owned telecommunication company, incorporated on 15th September 2000. It is one of the biggest organizations of Indian Government. The headquarters of this organization is located in New Delhi. It is the largest provider of fixed telephony and broadband services with more than 60% market share. It is also a sixth largest mobile telephony provider in India. Onward 01st October 2000, it has taken over the business of telecom services and network management from the Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO). It has footprints all over India except Mumbai and New Delhi, which are managed by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam (MTNL). The company’s main services are fixed line, mobile telephony, internet services, digital television, IPTV, etc. Currently, it has 27 telecom circles, 06 project circles, 04 maintenance regions, 02 metro districts, 05 telecom factories, 03 training institutions & 04 specialized telecom units. The more than 02 lakhs employees are working this company at present. Mr. Anupam Shrivastava is a Chairman as well as Managing Director of this company.
BSNL JE Recruitment 2018 Apply @www.externalbsnlexam.com
- 1 BSNL JE Recruitment 2018 Apply @www.externalbsnlexam.com
Right now, the company has come up with latest employment news by inviting online applications from Indian Nationals. The BSNL Recruitment is released for 2700 JE TTA posts to occupy with highly skilled and intelligent individuals. The department has published this recruitment in category wise for different circles. The brief details about circle wise vacancies are mentioned below. This is right opportunity for those who are seeking central govt careers to secure their future. Those interested contestants with qualifications like Diploma/ Degree can go for this BSNL Junior Engineer TTA Vacancy 2018 after verifying other eligibility norms. All qualified aspirants are strictly instructed to submit their details through online mode only. Every candidate has to visit official website in order to apply online for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd JE posts. The contestants must remember that BSNL Jr Engineer Apply Online process will proceed from 10.07.18 and last up to 10.08.18. As per upper and lower age criteria, willing candidate’s age must be above 18 years and below 30 years. (Also, Check Out Latest BSNL Recruitment related details.)
BSNL Junior Engineer Notification 2018
According to selection criteria, the higher authority will organize online examination for filling up junior engineer jobs in BSNL. The examination will be held at in 25 territorial circles only at their respective headquarters. We advise candidates don’t forget to refer BSNL JE TTA Notification 2018 before filling up online application for being sure about essential eligibilities. Here we notify everyone to provide their valid email ID and mobile number at the time of online registration as it is compulsory. The entire useful details for this recruitment like academic qualifications, upper age limit, pay band, examination fees, important dates, selection methodology, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, etc. are well described. Contenders can follow our website for quick updates on Govt Job opportunities in India.
www.bsnl.co.in JE TTA Vacancy 2018 Details
Department Name: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Notification No.: 7-1/2016-Rectt
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Placement: India
Total No. of Vacancies: 2700
Vacancy Name: Junior Engineer (TTA)
Allocation of State (Circle) wise Vacancies:-
- Andaman & Nicobar – 12 seats
- Andhra Pradesh – 76 seats
- Assam – 116 seats
- Bihar – 34 seats
- Chennai Telephones – 80 seats
- Chhattisgarh – 17 seats
- Gujarat – 206 seats
- Haryana – 160 seats
- Himachal Pradesh – 73 seats
- Jammu & Kashmir – 79 seats
- Jharkhand – 19 seats
- Karnataka – 120 seats
- Kerala – 100 seats
- Kolkata Telephones – 80 seats
- Madhya Pradesh – 78 seats
- Maharashtra – 224 seats
- North East-I – 132 seats
- North East-II – 34 seats
- NTR – 15 seats
- Odisha – 43 seats
- Punjab – 400 seats
- Tamil Nadu – 198 seats
- Uttar Pradesh (East) – 80 seats
- Uttar Pradesh (West) – 80 seats
- Uttaranchal – 29 seats
- West Bengal – 115 seats
Registration Process: On-line mode only
Pay Scale (per month):-
- Those who appointed will receive IDA pay scale (NE-9) of Rs. 13,600/- to Rs. 25,420/- along with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc.
- For more details, please download official notification from a quick link below.
Application cum Examination Fee (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable): Aspirants need to pay their fees only through online sources such as Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
- Rs. 1000/- (one thousand rupees only) for General (OC) & OBC category candidates.
- Rs. 500/- (five hundred rupees only) for SC/ST category contestants
BSNL Jr Engineer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The contestants must have passed following educational qualification from a Central/ State Government approved University or Institution.
- 03 years Engineering Diploma/ B.Tech/ B.E. in any of the following streams:-
- Information Technology (IT)
- B. Sc. (Electronics)/ B. Sc. (Computer Science)
- M. Sc. (Electronics)
Note: Applicants can verify more detailed information about qualification by going thoroughly to recruitment notification.
Age Limitation (as on 10/08/18):-
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years of age for Unreserved Category.
- The upper age limit is relaxable to reservation caste as per standing instructions of Central Government:
- OC (PWD) – 10 years
- OBC – 03 years
- OBC (PWD) – 10 years
- SC/ST – 05 years
- SC/ST (PWD) – 15 years
- BSNL employees – 05 years
Selection Mode: The final selection will be made based on candidate’s performance in the Online Examination.
How to fill BSNL JE TTA Online Application Form 2018?
- Open an official web page of this company.
- Click on “Recruitment” link in a home page.
- Now, search a relevant link of this job advertisement and then open it.
- Download notification pdf file and read it properly.
- If eligible then proceed further and press on “Apply On-line” link.
- In a new page, a prescribed format of the online registration form will appear.
- Fill up your correct personal and professional details without making any spelling mistake.
- Upload necessary certificates/ documents and color photograph in JPGE file format.
- Pay examination fee via Internet Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- At last, certify entered information and then submit it.
- Save this applied form to your device and take a printout for just a reference purpose.
Syllabus/ Exam Pattern:-
- The question paper will be of Multiple Choice Objective Types.
- There will be negative marking in the online written test.
- The online exam will have total 200 MCQs for 200 marks.
- The total time duration to complete written examination will be 03 hours (180 minutes)
- The question paper will be divided into following three parts:-
- Part-1: General Ability Test (20 MCQs of 20 Marks)
- Part-2: Basic Engineering (90 MCQs of 90 Marks)
- Part-3: Specialization (90 MCQs of 90 Marks)
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Official Notification Release Date: Update Soon
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: Update Soon
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application: Update Soon
- Admit Card Download Date: 05-06 days before exam date
- Date of Online Test: 29th September 2018 (tentative)
- Date for Declaration of Result: To be notified later
Admit Card: The higher authority will upload Admit Card on or after 24th September 2018 to their official website. Applicants will have to collect their Admit Card by inserting their User Name and Password at the authorized portal.
BSNL JE Recruitment 2018 ⇒ Apply Online
Applicants can bookmark our www.techufo.in web portal for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd Recruitment 2018 upcoming updates on Previous Year Question Paper, Admit Card, Answer Key, Paper Solution, Cutoff Marks, Result, and Merit list. Keep your eye on this page for more news in future. Share your query with us by writing it in a feedback box provided below. Our expert team will try to answer your questions as speedily as they can, THANK YOU.