Download CBSE UGC NET July Admit Card 2016/ Exam Hall Ticket of 10th July 2016 available at cbsenet.nic.in:
Central Board of Secondary Education is going to held examination of NET [National Eligibility Test] on 10th July 2016 (Sunday). Aspirant who have fill up online application forms they need to collect their CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2016 or Hall Ticket 2016 at official site. www.cbsenet.nic.in is web portal where aspirant can collect all details regarding exam.
As we know very large number of candidate have applied for the CBSE NET July Exams 2016. Now all online process has been over so aspirant need to have their exam admit card as it is compulsory for all without having it no candidate will be able to get admission in examination hall. It contains very useful details about candidate such as name of candidate, Exam place, Exam time, Time Table, Venue etc.
For more detail about CBSE UGC NET 2016 Admit card just log on to site www.cbsenet.nic.in
Let’s take some more details about examination. This exam was held for the Junior Research Fellowship [JRF] and Assistant Professor. Examination is handled by UGC and conducted by CBSE. More than 83 Subjects are provided and 88 cities are selected as a examination center across the country. Every year UGC conducted examination twice. First session will be on June and Other one is on December.
Below are some vital details about how to download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card July 2016 just go through it.
Simple Steps to Download CBSE UGC NET July Admit Card 2016:-
- Go and open official website cbsenet.nic.in
- Now just find out examination section
- Open link and enter your username and password
- Submit forms and soon you will show a new page
- Just enter your Application number and date of birth
- Press on go button soon admit card download in your screen
- Just save it or take a print of it
Important Details about Exams:-
- Exam Type : Written
- Questions : MCQ based
- Exam Date : 10th July 2016
- Subject : 83
- Centers : 88
CBSE Paper Details:-
- Total Paper : III
- Paper I : Total 60 questions will be asked and first 50 will consider. Total 100 marks are provided and time will be one hour and fifteen minutes.
- Paper II: Total 50 questions will contains 10 marks and time will be as above
- Paper III : It contains 75 questions and marks will be 150. Total two hours and thirty minutes are provided.
Latest Update on National Eligibility Test: The Central Board of Secondary Education is soon going to release admit card for July exam through their official website. A quick link is available above from where candidates can download their hall ticket very easily. Kindly stay tuned to this page for further updates.
In case of any query just write a comment over here we will try to reply you as soon as possible. Or jut go to official web portal for more details.