CGPDTM Recruitment 2015 notification to recruit 459 Examiner Posts has been made available along with online application form on its official website at www.ipindia.nic.in:
Controller General of Patents Designs and Trademarks (CGPDTM) has delivered fresh employment news regarding CGPDTM Recruitment 2015 in order to fill up 459 vacant vacancies of Examiner (Patents & Designs) under the department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry Government of India through its main portal. This is good news for all interested and eligible candidates who were recently searching for latest govt jobs after graduation can utilize this best opportunity without wasting time by applying for this job recruitment. Officials of CGPDTM are also looking for young, talented and dynamic aspirants with brilliant track records for above post.
The Office of the Controller General of Patents Designs and Trademarks is a subordinate office of the Indian Government and administers the Indian law of Patents, Designs and Trade Marks. The CGPDTM reports to the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry and has five main administrative sections: 1) Patents, 2) Designs, 3) Trademarks, 4) Geographical Indications & 5) Patent Information System. The Head Office of the Patent office is located at Kolkata with branches in Chennai, New Delhi and Mumbai. The Office of the CGPDTM is in Mumbai City, Maharashtra. The Design Office is located at Kolkata in the Patent Office.
Before applying for registration process, all the appropriate and intrigued applicants who are willing to participate in CGPDTM 459 Examiner Vacancy 2015 must have finished Bachelor Degree in Polymer/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Food Technology/IT/Electrical/Electronic/EC or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution. Qualified contestants can apply for online application form on all days during 25th July, 2015 to 24th August, 2015 through concerned primary site for above job recruitment. Job seekers must note that by missing the last date of online submission, application will not be accepted at any circumstances.
As per official norms, contestants should make sure that their Email ID and Contact details are valid and working during recruitment process. All the eligible applicants are strictly advised to understand all the norms and conditions for the vacancies by referring notification or advertisement no. 01/ CGPDTM/E-P&D/2015.
All the important details about qualification, vacancies, age limit, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure, important dates etc. are briefly mentioned below.
CGPDTM Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: The Office of the Controller General of Patents Designs and Trademarks.
Advertisement No.: 01/ CGPDTM/E-P&D/2015.
Type & Location of Job: Govt Jobs all over India.
Total Vacancies: 459 posts.
Vacancy Names: Examiner of Patent and Designs.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2015):
- Interested contestants age should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category applicants as per central government rules.
- Contestants must have clear Bachelor Degree in Polymer Engineering/Biotechnology Engineering/Computer Science/Food Technology/IT/Electrical Engineering /Electronic/EC/Bio-Medical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Textile Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- For more qualification information of other posts in brief please check out the official notification.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
Note: The fee can pay through Online Payment by using Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card etc.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 200/- only.
- For Women and SC/ST/PH Category Candidates: Exempted from fee.
Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected contestants for above posts will get best pay band of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus grade pay Rs. 5,400/- plus T.A and HRA etc. as per Central Government rules.
- Selection of contestants for the CGPDTM Examiner Recruitment will be based on Written Examination (Preliminary & Main) followed by Personal Interview.
How to fill CGPDTM Recruitment Form 2015?
- Open the official website of CGPDTM.
- On home page, find the ‘CGPDTM Examiner Recruitment 2015’ link in News section and click on it.
- Carefully read all important instructions as mentioned in notification.
- Now, fill up all mandatory details like Name, Date of Birth, Education Qualification etc.
- At last, after verifying filled form click on submit button.
- Download and print out the copy of filled online application form for further selection process.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25th July, 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24th August, 2015.
- Date of e-Admit Card for Preliminary Examination: 5th September, 2015.
- Preliminary Examination Date: 20th September, 2015.
- Date of e-Admit Card for Main Examination: 12th October, 2015.
- Main Examination Date: 18th October, 2015.
Official website: www.ipindia.nic.in & recruitmentnpn.in