Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2016 notification for the total 580 vacant posts has been available to apply along with prescribed online application on its official web page www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in
The Police Department of Chandigarh has recently delivered fresh employment news through local newspaper about Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2016 to fill up best Male and Female candidates. It was wonderful notification for every job seeker who is desperately searching latest state government naukari, as they can utilize this good opportunity by applying CHD constable application form. As this is going to be huge recruitment drive, so dept officials are specially seeking for energetic, physically fit and young contestants with brilliant track records for upcoming 580 CHD Police Job Vacancies.
The Chandigarh Police is law enforcement agency for Union Territory of State. The organization was formed on 1st Nov 1966 under direct control of Home Affairs Department. It is headed by Inspector General of Police who is ably assisted by a Deputy Inspector General. This police dept was playing an important role in keeping the city beautiful and continuously striving to keep city safe. Its various units like Operation Cell, Crime Wing, Traffic Police, Security Wing, etc. keep working round clock to provide best policing services to the citizens. Their main mission was to give people an efficient, law abiding and responsive law enforcement machinery.
All the capable and intrigued candidates who wish to apply for CHD Police Constable Job Vacancy 2016 must have passed 10+2/12th Class or Intermediate from a recognized board. Eligible contestants can apply for recruitment before due date that will be announced in detailed advertisement shortly on authorized website. The Chandigarh constable application process can only be done by either online or offline mode. The selection procedure for both Male and Female posts shall be done through PET, PMT, Driving Test, Written Test followed by Interview sessions.
Before applying, appropriate applicants passionate for HSC pass sarkari jobs are guided to refer eligibility norms published in CHANDIGARH Police Notification 2016. Here we notify every suitable contender to apply for above posts only if they fulfill all the conditions in order of avoiding last stage disappointment. Aspirants must note that use of mobile phones, bluetooth, wrist watches and any other electronics device in selection examinations are strictly banned.
The complete data regarding vacancy like upper age limit, educational qualification, application fees, payment mode, selection systems, salary, initial dates, how to apply online, etc. are briefly mentioned below. For more regular updates related upcoming Government Jobs in India visit our website techufo.in
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Job Details:
Unit: Chandigarh Police Department
Job Category: Govt. Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in State
Application Mode: Online/Offline
Total Vacancies: 580 posts
Vacancy Name: Police Constable
- Male – 390 seats
- Female – 190 seats
CHD Police Vacancies 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Interested job hunters age must not be less than 18 years and not more than 28 years.
- The upper age limit shall be beneficial to reservation quota contestants as per rules and regulations.
- Aspirants should have cleared their 12th Standard Exam or Intermediate from a Government approved Board.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):
- Rs. 200/- (two hundred only) for every suitable candidates.
Scale of Pay (per month):
- Notified later
The male and female contenders will be recruited for total 580 chandigarhpolice.nic.in jobs on the basis of marks obtained in below tests:
- Written Examination,
- Physical Screening Test (PST),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Medical Test,
- Driving Test,
- Personal Interview and
- Certification Verification.
How to fill Chandigarh Constable Recruitment Form 2016?
- Visit to authorize web page of department.
- In home page, select the “CHD Recruitment of Constable 2016” link and click on it.
- First read carefully all the instructions as prescribed in official notification.
- Next step, fill up all basic required data in application form without making any errors and spelling mistakes.
- Verify filled form and press on ‘Submit’ option.
- At last download the submitted copy and then take print out for further usages.
Important Dates for Candidates:
- Starting Date for Registration of Application: Update Soon
- Closing Date for Registration: Update Soon
Official website: www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in
Stay connected with us and bookmark techufo.in, we will provide CHD Constable Recruitment Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus, Answer Keys and Results in our website.