Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016 Notification for latest 740 DEF Constable (GD) Posts is published along with Online Application link at www.cgpolice.gov.in:
We have some wonderful news today!!! The Chhattisgarh Police Department has recently released latest employment news this week for recruitment of 740 Constables in various districts of CG state. If you are curiously looking for latest police constable jobs in Chhattisgarh then this is a perfect opportunity don’t miss it. We personally advise interested people not to miss this rear chance. The CG State Government has released this advertisement especially to hire best and courageous applicants those who are having excellent track records. As per the notice, total 740 Chhattisgarh constable (GD) vacancies will be filled up only by following recruitment process. Eligible contestants can apply online application for these most recent CG Police Jobs 2016-17 at the official website. Kindly note that 27th June 2016 is the last date to submit your application form. All the important details about Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016 and Online Application process are notified here in this article. All the job-seekers are suggested to read out this whole page once before applying their form.
About Chhattisgarh Police Department: It is a law enforcement agency of CG state. It was established in the year of 2000 on 01st November. It works with a motto to protect the good (people). The head office of this department is at present situated in Raipur city. It gives protection to state and provides 24/7 services. The force has 03 main departments namely Crime, Traffic & Training. It comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs. This agency is headed by Director General of Police (DGP). Currently, A. N. Upandhyay is 08th DGP of the state. The department has total 18 Armed Battalions including 09 India Reserve Battalions. The IPS cadre has the strength of 103. In March 2014, this organization had more than 400 sanctioned Police Stations. The force also uses an automated Finger Print Bureau. Lots of local job-hunters have a dream to crack CG police department vacancies. Whenever the need of manpower occurred in the department, it uploads employment notifications to their primary website.
Right now, the CG police have come up with latest recruitment notification and also invited online application from young candidates for filling up total 740 constables (GD) post in District Executive Force-2016. All these vacancies will be filled up in Bijapur, Dantewada, Kanker, Kondagaon, Narayanpur and Sukma districts of CG state. Applicant’s age for Chhattisgarh Police Bharti 2016 should be above 18 years and below 28 years as on 01st January. We notify candidates that official website will start collecting online application from 07.06.16. The CG DEF Constable Apply Online link will be disabled on due date i.e. 27.06.16. Presently, online submission process has been started so go to the official portal and submit your registration form in the time limit without waiting for a due date. Those people who are searching govt careers after 10th/12th pass they can apply for these Chhattisgarh DEF Constable Posts after checking eligibility norms.
The CG Police Constable Notification 2016 download link is available at the bottom of this web page. We guide candidates to download notification and read it carefully for being sure about essential qualifications. The selection of suitable aspirants for these posts shall be done through written test, PET, PMT, medical test followed by running/ walking test. Contestants are advice to apply for vacancy only if they fulfill all the conditions in order of avoiding disappointment at a later stage. The Chhattisgarh Police Vacancy details such as examination centers, age limitation, educational qualification, application fees, selection system, salary, useful dates, etc are briefly mentioned below. For latest govt jobs updates in India visit our website on a regular basis.
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016 Latest News:-
Job Category: State Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 740
Vacancy Name: DEF Constable (GD)
Allocation of district wise vacancies:
- Bijapur district vacancies: 205
- Dantewada district vacancies: 124
- Kanker district vacancies: 104
- Kondagaon district vacancies: 18
- Narayanpur district vacancies: 47
- Sukma district vacancies: 242
Registration Mode: On-line only
Examination Centres (Code Number):
- Bijapur (11)
- Dantewada (12)
- Kanker (13)
- Kondagaon (14)
- Narayanpur (15)
- Sukma (16)
Scale of Pay (per month):
- Selected candidates will get a pay band of Rs. 05,200/- to 20,200/- plus grade pay Rs. 01,900/- as per state government norms.
- Rs. 200/- (two hundred only) for General and OBC candidates.
- Rs 125/- (one hundred and twenty-five only) for reserved category
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (01.01.16):
- Candidate’s age must not be less than 18 years and not more than 28 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per rules and regulations of the state government.
Interested aspirants must have cleared following qualification from a Government approved Board.
- 10th/ 12th pass for General
- 08th class pass for SC
- 05th class pass for Naxals affected families
The applicants will be recruited based on their performance in the following selection stages:
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification (DV)
How to fill CG Police Constable (GD) Online Application Form 2016?
- Visit to the official web page of the department.
- In a home page, find out “CG Police Constable Notification 2016” link and then click on it.
- First, read out each and every instruction written in a pdf file of official notification.
- If you find yourself suitable then press on an “Apply On-line” link and select your district.
- Fill up all basic details like Name, DOB, Caste, Fee, Educational Qualification, Gender, Father’s Name, Address, Mobile Number, etc in the application form.
- Also, upload your Photograph (40.0kb – 60.0Kb of type jpg, gif, tiff, jpeg, bmp, and png) in the form.
- Re-check and then press “Submit” button.
- Download the submitted copy of registration form
- Take a printout of it for further usages.
Key Dates for Candidates:-
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application Form: 07th June 2016
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 27th June 2016
- Dates for DV, PET & Physical Measurement Test: 01st to 05th July 2016
- Date of Written Examination: 17th July 2016 (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
- Date for Test of Running/ Walking: 31st July 2016 (district headquarters)
Official Website: www.cgpolice.gov.in
Bookmark www.techufo.in for upcoming updates on CG police constable syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, answer key, cut off marks, results, and final merit list. Applicants can share their questions related to this topic by submitting it in a comment box below. Our team will answer to each and every question of contestants as speedily as possible, THANK YOU.