CISF Admit Card 2020, cisfrectt.in Head Constable Admit Card, Central Industrial Security Force HC (Min) Written Exam Date/ Hall Ticket, CISF Head Constable Call Letter Download link available online here:
CISF Head Constable Admit Card Download Process will start soon, just collect yours from here!! Hello, Aspirants Welcome. You will get direct link to download Central Industrial Security Force Head Constable Admit Card for Written Examination from this website. As we know, a massive number of applications for 429 HC (Min) vacancies have collected during the registration process. Now, the board has started issuing CISF Head Constable Recruitment Exam 2020 Hall Ticket from this month by uploading it to official website. Those candidates who are eligible for attending Head Constable Written Exam will get their Central Industrial Security Force Call Letter only by inserting the Reg. Number & Password. For quick access, candidates can click on CISF Head Constable (Ministerial) Call Letter Link available right at the bottom of this page. To get detailed information about CISF Admit Card 2020 for HC Ministerial Exam, you must read this page until the end.
|« NOTICE BOARD »
Latest News!! Central Industrial Security Force Admit Card for Written Exam of Head Constable Ministerial (HC/ Min) – 2019 will be Available Soon to download from a direct link given below in a table.
|[CHECK!! CISF Head Constable Result Release Date]|
- 1 CISF Admit Card 2020 Download | CISF Head Constable Written Exam Call Letter @www.cisfrectt.in
- 1.1 CISF Head Constable Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- 1.2 CISF Head Constable (Ministerial) Exam Date 2020
- 1.3 How to download CISF Head Constable Written Exam 2020 e-Admit Card?
- 1.4 CISF HC Ministerial Call Letter 2020 Details
- 1.5 cisfrectt.in admit card 2020
- 1.6 Central Industrial Security Force Admit Card 2020 cisf.gov.in
- 1.7 CISF Head Constable Exam Pattern 2019 2020
- 1.8 Central Industrial Security Force HC Hall Ticket 2020
CISF Admit Card 2020 Download | CISF Head Constable Written Exam Call Letter @www.cisfrectt.in
On various dates, the Central Industrial Security Force is going to conduct the selection procedure consists of Height Bar Test (HBT), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Written Test, Skill Test (typewriting test) and Medical Examination. All these exams to be held at numbers of venue located around the country. The tentative schedule for each event of recruitment process will be uploaded to an online portal. Applicants are suggested to visit the official website (www.cisfrectt.in) and know their exact schedule of CISF HC Ministerial Written Examination. Applicants will be allowed to appear for an OMR based/ Computer based Written Exam of 100 marks only by qualifying the PST & Documentation. The written examination will have objective type 100 multiple choice questions carrying 01 mark each. In the written exam, candidates will have to face topics like General Intelligence, General Knowledge, Arithmetic and General English or Hind. Contestants should score more than cutoff marks for qualifying in written exam. The department will announce the date of written exam later on after finishing a 1st stage of recruitment process. Candidates will get CISF Head Constable Exam Date & Admit Card download link from the following table.
CISF Head Constable Admit Card 2020 – Overview
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Name of the Department:||CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE (केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल)|
|Article Category:||Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket/ Call up Letter|
|Total Vacancies:||429 vacancies|
|Name of the Post:||Head Constable (Ministerial) Examination – 2019|
|Type of Vacancies:||Temporary Posts|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement/ Location:||India|
|Selection Procedure:||» 01st Stage (PST & Documentation),
» 02nd Stage (OMR/ Computer Based Written Test) and
» 03rd Stage (Skill Test)
|Helpline Number:||011-24366431 & 011-24307933|
|Official Email ID:||email@example.com|
|Official Websites:||» www.cisf.gov.in
CISF Head Constable (Ministerial) Exam Date 2020
|♦ Central Industrial Security Force HC Exam Details ♦|
|Application Dates:||21st January to 20th February 2019|
|PST & Documentation Exam Dates ⇒||June & July 2019|
|Written Examination Date ⇒||In September/ October 2020 (Tentative)|
|Written Exam Reporting Time:||Printed in Admit Card|
|e-Admit Card Download Dates ⇒||02 weeks before exam date|
|Call Letter Download Link ⇒||Available below|
|Hall Ticket File Format:||Portable Document Format (PDF)|
|Skill Test (Typewriting Test) Date ⇒||To be announced later|
|Medical Examination Date ⇒||To be announced later|
How to download CISF Head Constable Written Exam 2020 e-Admit Card?
All those applicants looking to download Central Industrial Security Force Call Letter for Head Constable Ministerial & HC Min (LDCE) Exam and don’t know how to collect it can go through the following ten steps shown below in a table.
|♦ Steps to Download e-Admit Card/ Call Up Letter ♦|
|Step 01: Open the official website of Central Industrial Security Force.
Step 02: Now in a homepage, navigate to the Notice Board.
Step 03: Search a link titled “Download Admit Card for CISF Head Constable OMR/ Computer based Written Examination 2019″ from the Notice Board.
Step 04: Press the Hall Ticket link after you find out it.
Step 05: As soon as you press the link, a login page will appear on your screen.
Step 06: As per instructions, insert your details like Registration ID Number and Password to generate Call up Letter for Written exam.
Step 07: After inserting the necessary details and checking it out, click on ‘DOWNLOAD’ option.
Step 08: Your call letter containing important information will open after submitting the correct details.
Step 09: Verify your details printed on the Admit Card and also read out the instructions to follow during an examination.
Step 10: Download the PDF file to your device and keep it in a safe folder.
⇓ Quick Link to Download Call Letter ⇓
|NOTE: Make sure that your Central Industrial Security Force Exam Call Letter PDF file does not get deleted from the device where you have saved it in a folder. At the timing of examination, make one printout of your call up letter and carry it along with other required documents otherwise not allowed to enter the hall.|
CISF HC Ministerial Call Letter 2020 Details
Candidates!! Are you preparing for Head Constable Exam and waiting for your CISF Call Letter Link to publish by online?? Do you know the process to download your Central Industrial Security Force Call Up Letter for Written Exam?? If you do not have any idea, then simply follow the step-wise instructions given here in this article at the bottom. Now, one thing here we want to notify every candidate that they can generate their Admit Card by visiting the official web portal and then logging by Registration Number & Password. CISF HC (Min) Hall Ticket will be available to download for all those candidates who have applied in response to this recruitment by the due date and provisionally eligible. The higher authority will upload direct link for CISF Head Constable e-Admit Card to their website according to the schedule only. At the time of calling for PST Physical Exam, Documentation, Written Test and Skill Test (Typewriting Test), eligible contestants to be communicated by officials through their Roll Numbers. Catch furthermore, details from following passages.
|♦ Following details will be available in CISF Exam Admit Card of All Candidates ♦|
|» Candidate’s Details [Post Applied for, Photo, Roll Number, Application Number, Registration ID, Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Category (GEN/ SC/ ST/ OBC), Gender (Male/ Female), Weather Direct/ LDCE/ Ex-S, Date Of Birth, Domicile State, Identification Mark, Postal Address and Permanent Address]|
|» Examination Details [Name of Centre, Complete Address of Centre, Date of Examination, Reporting Time at Exam Centre, Gate Closing Time, etc.]|
|» Space to Affix Recent Photograph|
|» Space for Candidate Signature in front of Board|
|» List of Important Instructions to the Candidates|
cisfrectt.in admit card 2020
All the applicants will have to download their Call Letters for each exam by online mode only from the CISF official website (cisfrectt.in) URL link that we have attached above. The higher authority will issue hall ticket at each stage of recruitment process through an online portal. Those contestants having any query related to CISF HC Ministerial Admit Card download process can contact by helpline number. As soon as the CISF hall ticket release, download yours before the examination date without being late. All contestants are required to bring their Admit Card for admission in the Examination Centre. Along with your CISF Call up Letter, you must carry at least one photo bearing ID proof in original such as Driving License, Aadhar Card, Income Tax Pan Card, Voter ID Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College, etc. Those who don’t carry necessary documents shall not be allowed to appear for the examination. All participants must reach their examination centre well before the reporting time as mentioned in Central Industrial Security Force Hall Ticket failing which they may not get permission to attempt test. Candidates must note that department will not provide TA/ DA during the selection procedure as they have to participate at their own expenses only.
Central Industrial Security Force Admit Card 2020 cisf.gov.in
- All those eligible candidates who unable to download CISF Admit Card for 429 Head Constable (Ministerial) Examination from the website should contact the concerned Regional Recruitment Centre (RRCs) of the STATE at least 01 week before an exam date. It is solely the responsibility of candidates for downloading the call letter.
- Along with tentative Central Industrial Security Force HC (Min) Written Exam Schedule, the recruiting department will provide contact details of officers to be contacted in case of non-receipt of admit cards.
- Candidates who are unable to login for downloading CISF Call Letter due to any reason should click on “Forgot Registration ID & Password” Button and submit their Name, Father Name and DOB as mentioned during the Registration. If all the details are true and correct, then a Message and a Mail containing Registration ID along with New Password will be sent to Mobile Number and Email Address.
- All the candidates are requested to paste a passport size photograph at the place provided in a hall ticket, otherwise, they will not be allowed inside the test centre.
- At the time of Physical Test and Documentation, all candidates’ identity should be checked by the department officials from ID Cards as produced by the candidate. Therefore, applicants must check their e-admit card carefully. If you found any mistake in the name, reservation category, photo or signature is missing or is incorrect, then get it rectified by the recruitment board.
- Aspirants must note that under any circumstances, the request for change of venue and date for PST/ Documentation/ Written Exam will not be entertained. Correction in Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Category, etc. will be rectified at the recruitment centre.
- Contestants are guided to bring 04 (four) passport size photographs, original certificates (educational/ caste/ domicile) and other testimonials along with one set of photocopies for proper checking. If a candidate does not submit any requisite document in support of his/ her eligibility, then candidature to be rejected straight away. No appeal will be accepted against rejection for failing to submit requisite documents.
- An aspirant should follow the instructions given by Supervisor and the Invigilator at all the stages of examination for which he/ she has been called. If any candidate violates the instructions, then his/ her candidature may be cancelled by officials.
- Applicants should avoid bringing the mobile phone, other electronic gadgets or any costly items to recruitment centre as an authority will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- As candidates are not permitted to use prohibited items, so avoid carrying it inside the examination premises. Possession of prohibited items to be considered as use of unfair means in the exam and further strict action taken against such aspirants.
- Central Industrial Security Force or GOI will not take responsibility for any injury or mishap or medical problem during the recruitment tests such as PST, Documentation, Written Test, Skill Test and DME – Detailed Medical Examination.
- Applicants can contact at 011-24366431/ 24307933 on any working day from 10 AM to 06 PM for any assistance regarding Written Examination, Skill Test, Medical Exam, etc. and it’s Admit Cards.
- All are suggested to refer the below table showing written exam pattern, skill test pattern and other details about examination for their knowledge.
CISF Head Constable Exam Pattern 2019 2020
|♦ Written Examination Scheme ♦|
|Type of Questions||Subjects/ Topics||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|OMR based Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||General Intelligence (जनरल इंटेलिजेंस)||25 ques.||25 marks||02 Hours|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||25 ques.||25 marks|
|Arithmetic (अरिथमेटिक/ अंकगणित)||25 ques.||25 marks|
|General English OR General Hindi (सामान्य अंग्रेजी/ सामान्य हिंदी व्याकरण)||25 ques.||25 marks|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||100 questions||100 marks||120 minutes|
|« Cut off percentage of marks to qualify written exam will be as under »
⇒ General (GEN): 35% marks
⇒ Ex-Servicemen (Ex-S): 35% marks
⇒ Other Backward Class (OBC): 33% marks
⇒ Scheduled Caste (SC): 33% marks
⇒ Scheduled Tribes (ST): 33% marks
|NOTE: The Question paper will be set both in Hindi and English. In the examination, the answers to be answered using a Blue/ Black ball pen only. The qualifying marks of 35% for General Category Candidates and 33% for OBC/ SC/ ST Category. Contestants do not mean that who have scored 35% & 33%, will be invited for the next stage of selection. All questions will be compulsory and carry equal marks. Candidates will get furthermore details about exam pattern as well as syllabus by referring the official online web page or notification link that is available in above passage. After 04-05 days of written test completed, the Answer key to this question paper to be posted on the official website. However, the centers will also display Written Exam Answer keys on the notice board of recruitment centre. No representation for revaluation of answer sheet or re-conduct of written examination will consider by the officials. Aspirants are advised to check exam related all the Important instructions point wise from the below row.|
|Exam Instructions for Candidates: Contestants should bring black or blue ball pens for the written examination as they will not get it from the recruiting authority. Applicants must write their Roll Number on Question Booklet as well as OMR Answer Sheet. As the OMR Answer Sheet of written examination will be processed or scanned in an electronic machine, so any wrong entry of roll number, name, question booklet, number of question paper series will render the OMR sheet invalid and not evaluated. Around 15 minutes time will be given to every aspirant for filling up a column of OMR answer sheet and Question Booklet appropriately. Contestants will be allowed to take a carbon copy of the answer sheet. If a candidate has a query during the test, then he/ she should ask it to the examiner for a solution. Aspirants shall not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the end of 02 hours of a Written Test. Also, aspirants are strongly advised not to leave the exam hall without handing over their original OMR Answer Sheet along with Question Booklet to the Invigilator on duty in the room and sign the attendance sheet.|
|♦ Skill Test Pattern ♦|
|Description||Words Per Minute||Duration|
|English Typing Speed On Computer||Minimum 35 WPM||10 Mins Time Allowed|
|Hindi Typing Speed On Computer||Minimum 30 WPM||10 Mins Time Allowed|
|Important Note: 35 wpm (Words Per Minute) in English and 30 wpm (Words Per Minute) Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH (Key Depressions Per Hour) in English or 9000 KDPH (Key Depressions Per Hour) in Hindi with an average of 05 (five) key depressions for each word on the computer. The skill test is of qualifying nature. It is for testing the skills of candidates in typing speed on PC in Hindi as well as English Languages. You can refer the official notification from this article for more detailed info regarding the skill test norms on computer.|
About Central Industrial Security Force came into existence in the year of 1969 on 10th March to provide integrated security cover to the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs). Subsequently, it was made an Armed Force of the Republic of India by passing Act of Parliament on 15 June 1983. It works under the Union Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. It headquartered in New Delhi, the capital of India. It has become a premier multi-skilled security agency of the country. It authorized to provide the security for major critical infrastructure developments of India in diverse areas. Currently, the force has an active strength of 144,418 personnel that Central Government has raised from 145,000 to 180,000 personnel. Just on 20th of January 2019, the Force has issued a notification to fill up the total 429 vacancies of Head Constable (Ministerial) with Direct Male/ Female Candidates and Departmental (LDCE) Candidates. This recruitment notice has received a good response and those who are fascinated towards govt job after 10th pass has applied through online mode. Those applied candidates looking forward to check details about exam date and hall ticket download dates should have a look at the official website.
Central Industrial Security Force HC Hall Ticket 2020
All the Best!! Get well prepared for all selection rounds and may you all get success in this recruitment. Our team has updated complete detail about the exam call letter for Central Industrial Security Force HC Ministerial here. So, hurry up! Go & collect your CISF Admit Card 2020 from a quick link uploaded above and attend the Physical (PST) Examination as well as Written Exam. As per instructions, applicants should check their eligibility criteria prescribed in the official notification before reporting to a recruitment venue. Bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) and then visit regularly for further updates on result or merit list. Submit your queries in a below comment segment and get solved by us. For the Rojgar Samachar and central govt job updates, you may also subscribe to our website using a RED BELL Icon available at right corner. Here we also suggest to be calm if there is little bit of delay in declaring केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल (सी.आई.एस.एफ.) call letter.
“Thank You & Stay Tuned for all upcoming Important News Update about your Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) E-Admit Card/ Call Letter 2020.”