CISF Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification for 37000 Constable Driver HC ASI Vacancies available to apply Central Industrial Security Force Jobs Online Application Form at www.cisf.gov.in official site:
In recent times if you are looking for latest Constable Driver jobs in CISF, then here we have complete details about eligibility criteria and selection process in this article. Just a few days back, the Central Industrial Security Force has released latest employment news for SC & ST category candidates to hire them for vacant posts of Drivers. The CISF Constable Notification 2017 released with an aim to appoint energized, mentally and physically fit candidates through interview session. Through this CISF Constable Driver Recruitment process, there are total 37000 vacancies made available for those who meet the qualifications provided below. For the willing candidates, we have also attached a direct link to download the official notification and application form at the bottom. Those SC/ST candidates searching for CISF Recruitment 2017 through walk-in interview can utilize this opportunity and submit their applications before a closing date i.e. 19/11/16. Contestants who are interested in Central Industrial Security Force Latest Jobs and want more information may read the description given in the following passages.
About Central Industrial Security Force: It is Non-Government Central Armed Force established in the year of 1969 on 10th March. It was set up under an Act of the Parliament of India. The Ministry of Home Affairs (India) is a governing body while Central Armed Police Forces is a Parent agency of this organization. The C.I.S.F. Headquarters are in New Delhi. Their motto is Protection and Security. The current sanctioned strength of employees in this force is more than 1.4 lakhs. At the time of its formation, the strength was around 2,800. It is just a unique organization in paramilitary forces for India works for seaways, airways and some of the major installations. It provides security cover to more than 300 industrial units and other establishments located all over India. They also cover installations all over India straddling a variety of terrain and climatic conditions. The currency note presses producing Indian currency protected by this force. Frequently the organization also releases notifications for CISF jobs according to their rules and regulations. They do all the recruitment related process through their official website only.
As per employment notice, the Central Industrial Security Force is back with yet another recruitment to fill up 37000 vacancies of Constable Driver, Head Constable, Inspector, and Assistant Sub Inspector posts. Out of these total posts, there are 364 posts allotted for SC vacancy while 77 posts allotted for ST vacancy. All the interested contestants must have cleared their 10th STD/ Matriculation from a recognized board according to the CISF Constable Driver Vacancies education qualifications. Aspirants are also required to have a driving license. We insist all those SC & ST quota candidates not to miss this career opportunity. This type of opportunity come only once in a year so go for it. For these central govt vacancies, the age of every applicant should be 21 years to 27 years. The registration process is already started by the authority. Eligible contenders can fill and apply CISF application form for Driver Jobs by visiting the official website. Readers can click on CISF Constable (Driver) Recruitment Apply online link attached below to submit their applications via the official site. All the candidates have to remember that last date for receipt of application form is 19th of November 2016.
The Union Home Ministry of India going to increase the strength of Force to 1.80 lakh adding 35000 more personnel. As per the announcement made by the CISF Director General O P Singh, soon they will start the recruitment process to fill up 37000 Constable, Head Constable, Inspector, ASI and many other posts. This new strength to be achieved fully in about 02 years’ time. Candidates can download CISF Latest Notification 2017 pdf file from the web page. The download link is available at the end of this article. Contestants are advised to read out all the important details once before filling up registration forms. The Central Industrial Security Force Vacancy details like educational qualifications, age limit, salary, selection system, registration date and process to submit online form prescribed below.
CISF Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification Details:-
Name of the Organizer: Central Industrial Security Force (C.I.S.F.)
Job Category: Central Government
Job Placement: India
Name of the Vacancies:
- Constable (Driver)
- Head Constable (HC)
- Sub Inspector (SI)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
Total No. of Vacancies: 37000
Vacancy Details Category wise:
- Scheduled Castes (SCs) – Update Soon
- Scheduled Tribes (STs) – Update Soon
Application Process: In On-line/ Off-line mode
Remuneration/ Pay Scale (per month):
- Pay Scale of Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 02,000/- will be applicable for those who get select for these jobs.
- Selected applicants will get other allowance as per Indian Government orders.
Application/ Registration Fee (Non-Refundable):
- For registration fees, please refer official notification.
CISF Constable Driver ASI HC Jobs 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Minimum 21 years and maximum 27 years of age.
- The age relaxation will be applicable as per reservation rules made by the Central Government.
Appropriate applicants must have passed the following qualifications from the government certified board.
- 10th pass/ Matriculation pass
All the contestants are required to have a valid driving license for the following vehicles.
- Heavy Motor Vehicle
- Transport Vehicle
- Geared Motor Cycle
- Light Motor Vehicle
The recruitment board will select best applicants by testing their skills through the following selection process:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Personal Interview (Walk-in Interview)
- Driving Test
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
How to fill CISF Constable Recruitment Online Application Form 2017?
- Open the official website of Central Industrial Security Force.
- In a homepage, navigate to “Latest Updates and Events” section.
- Now, click on the notification download link.
- Have a proper look at the eligibility details given in the advertisement pdf file for your knowledge.
- Open the online application link after reading the notification completely.
- Fill up your personal and professional mandatory information in a prescribed format of the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of the photo, digital signature and driving license to the browse option.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button and save the application form along with Registration Number.
- Print more than one copies of the system generated recruitment form for just a reference.
Key Dates of the Contestants:-
- Opening Date for Registration of Applications: Update Soon
- Closure/ Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: Update Soon
- Written Test Date: Notified Soon
- Interview Date: Notified Soon
- Date for Final Merit List: To be Notified Later
Official Website: www.cisf.gov.in
Now, all those who are eligible for CISF Recruitment 2017 of 37000 Constables can start their application process as fast as possible. To know upcoming news about Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment, you can bookmark our website www.techufo.in for easy navigation. Applicants will get informed whenever interview date/ schedule, interview call letter, and final merit published by the officials. Please share your feedback related this article in a comment box. If you have any query, then share it with us via feedback box. For regular updates on latest 10th pass govt jobs, rojgar samachar, etc., keep visiting this website on a daily basis. ALL THE BEST Guys for this Recruitment!!