CISF ASI Steno & HC Min Admit Card 2023, CISF HC Ministerial/ ASI Steno Physical Exam Date, CISF Head Constable (Min) Call Letter, CISF ASI Stenographer Hall Ticket, cisfrectt.in ASI (Steno) & HCM 2022 PST Admit Card Download Link Here:
Central Industrial Security Force has released the CISF Admit Card for PST, Documentation of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Head Constable (Ministerial)-2022. Candidates will get CISF ASI Steno HCM Physical Exam Call Letter at https://cisfrectt.in by logging into their account using their Registration Number & Password. For the sake of candidates, a direct login link to CISF ASI Steno & HC Min Admit Card 2023 download has also been arranged on this page. Scroll down to check CISF ASI (Steno) & HC (MIN) Exam Dates and complete details of the Central Industrial Security Force ASI Steno/ HC Min Hall Ticket, including steps to download, etc.
|LATEST UPDATE: Admit Card For CISF PST & DV Of ASI/ Steno & HC/ Min-2022 Is Available For Downloading From A Direct Link Shared Below In This Blog. The PST/ DV Is Scheduled To Be Held From 30-01-2023 To 18-02-2023.|
- 1 CISF ASI Steno & HC Min Admit Card 2023 – Stenographer & HCM Exam Date, Call Letter @www.cisfrectt.in
- 1.1 CISF HC Ministerial & ASI Steno Admit Card 2023: Important Dates
- 1.2 CISF ASI Steno & HC Min Call Letter 2023: Summary
- 1.3 Details Given On CISF ASI (Steno) and HC (Min) Admit Card 2023
- 1.4 How to download CISF ASI Stenographer & HC Ministerial PST Admit Card 2023?
- 1.5 Official Link for CISF ASI Steno HCM Admit Card 2023
- 1.6 Discrepancy In CISF Head Constable Min, ASI Steno Admit Card 2023
- 1.7 Documents to Carry with CISF HCM ASI Steno Call Letter 2023
- 1.8 CISF ASI Steno & HC Min Hall Ticket 2023: Instructions
- 2 CISF Head Constable (Ministerial) And ASI (Steno) Admit Card 2023: FAQs
CISF ASI Steno & HC Min Admit Card 2023 – Stenographer & HCM Exam Date, Call Letter @www.cisfrectt.in
Here is the General Overview of CISF HC (Min) & ASI (Steno) Recruitment Exam 2023; so let’s take a quick look before we proceed for Admit Card:-
|Conducting Authority:||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Exam Name:||Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial) – 2022|
|Total Vacancies:||540 vacancies|
|Application Dates:||26th September to 25th October 2022|
|Exam Level:||National Level|
|Selection Stages:||Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Written Examination, Skill Test/ Typing Test and Medical Exam|
|Exam Mode:||Offline (OMR based Exam)|
|Exam Centre Location:
|Availability of Admit Card:
CISF HC Ministerial & ASI Steno Admit Card 2023: Important Dates
Candidates can check out the CISF ASI Stenographer and Head Constable Min 2023 Admit Card Release Date Exam wise including Dates of Physical Test, Written Examination, etc.:-
|CISF HCM & STENO Events||Dates|
|Release of Admit Card for PST & Documentation:||16th January 2023 onwards|
|Dates of PST & Documentation:||30th January to 18th February 2023|
|Release of Admit Card for Written Exam:||10 days prior exam date|
|Written Examination Date:||Announced Later|
|Release of Admit Card for Skill Test & Typing Test:||10 days prior exam date|
|Skill Test & Typing Test Date:||Announced Later|
|Release of Admit Card for Medical Exam:||10 days prior exam date|
|Medical Examination Date:||Announced Later|
CISF ASI Steno & HC Min Call Letter 2023: Summary
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is conducting PST Documentation for recruitment of Head Constable (Ministerial) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) on scheduled dates at various centres. CISF Call Letter for HC Ministerial & ASI Steno Physical Exam will be issued through Online Mode at an official website and not through Post. It will be the responsibility of applicants to download & print their CISF ASI (Steno)/ HC (Min) e-Admit Card 2023 before appearing for PST & Documentation. Details like examination date, venue, city & so on will be available on the CISF Steno HCM Hall Ticket. Hence, candidates must note that and thoroughly follow the instructions given in the Admit Card.
The Call Letter is an entry pass for CISF ASI Steno & HC Min Exam Centre. Aspirants who do not have their Admit Card in Physical Copy will be denied entry. However, the official website lags and is less responsive on the release of the CISF Head Constable Ministerial & ASI Stenographer Admit Card, so be patient.
Details Given On CISF ASI (Steno) and HC (Min) Admit Card 2023
The Admit Card for CISF HC Ministerial & ASI Stenographer Exam is a major document as it features crucial information about the Candidate and Examination. Thus, after downloading the Central Industrial Security Force HCM Call Letter, aspirants must check the followings details mentioned on it:-
- Details of Candidate:-
- Name of Post Applied for (ASI Steno/ HCM)
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Registration ID
- Candidate Name (In Block Letter)
- Father’s Name
- Photograph & Signature
- Caste Category
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Whether Direct/ LDCE/ Ex-S
- Date of Birth (dd-mm-yyyy)
- Domicile State
- Identification Marks
- Postal Address
- Permanent Address
- Details of ASI Steno & HC Min Exam Centre:-
- Name of the Centre
- Complete Address of Examination Centre
- Date of Examination, i.e. PST & Documentation
- Reporting Time & Gate Closing Time
- Space for Pasting Candidate’s Recent Passport Size Photo
- Space for Candidate Signature (In the front of Board)
- List of Important Instructions for the Candidate
How to download CISF ASI Stenographer & HC Ministerial PST Admit Card 2023?
As usual, CISF ASI (Steno) and HC (Min) Exam 2023 Call Letter will be downloaded from an official recruitment website of the Central Industrial Security Force by candidates. Here are the steps that candidates must follow to generate the admit card:-
- 1st Step – Visit the Official Website of CISF, i.e. https://cisfrectt.in/index.php
- 2nd Step – Go to the ‘Current Openings’ section on the homepage and click on the ‘ASI Steno And HC Min 2022’ URL Link.
- 3rd Step – A login window will appear. Insert your Registration Number & Password, and then press the ‘Submit’ button.
- 4th Step – Click on a link titled ‘Admit Card for PST/ Documentation for the posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Head Constable (Ministerial)-2022’.
- 5th Step – Your Call Letter for Central Industrial Security Force Steno & HCM Exam in PDF format will display on the screen.
- 6th Step – Verify all your details printed in the Call Letter and read the important instructions carefully.
- 7th Step – Download the Hall Ticket PDF copy in English/ Hindi.
- 8th Step – Print the Admit Card and carry it to the examination centre.
Official Link for CISF ASI Steno HCM Admit Card 2023
Undoubtedly, candidates whose applications for 540 Posts of Assistant Sub Inspector/ Steno & Head Constable/ Min-2022 are provisionally accepted; will only be able to download their CISF ASI Stenographer & HC Ministerial Admit Card for PST/ Documentation 2023. Click on the direct download link provided below, submit your login credentials, i.e. Registration Number & Password and collect your CISF ASI HCM PST e-Admit Card:-
Discrepancy In CISF Head Constable Min, ASI Steno Admit Card 2023
We have notified CISF Helpline Number & Email for Queries of HC Min and ASI Steno Exam Aspirants. So aspirants who are unable to download their admit card OR find any discrepancy in the details displayed on CISF HCM ASI Steno Call Letter should immediately reach out to the Recruitment Board for rectification. Candidates must contact CISF mini. 01 (one) week before the examination through the help-desk as follows:-
|Helpline Nos||Email ID|
|011-24307933 / email@example.com|
Documents to Carry with CISF HCM ASI Steno Call Letter 2023
Additionally to a printout, i.e. hardcopy of the CISF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Admit Card, there are certain items and documents that candidates must remember to bring on the examination day. The list of documents to bring along Call Letter is underneath:-
- At least 02 (two) Colour Passport Size Photographs duly specifying the date on which the photograph has been taken.
- An Original & Valid Copy of Photo-ID Proof duly printed the DOB such as:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Income Tax PAN Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- ID (Identity) Card issued by University/ College/ School
- Employer ID Card
- Ex-Serviceman DischargeBook issued by MoD
- Any Other Photo Bearing ID Card issued by the Central or State Government
- Original & Xerox Copies of Educational/ Caste/ Domicile Certificates and Other Testimonials (at the time of PST & Documentation)
- A Personal Water Bottle
- Any Other Document/ Item notified in the Hall Ticket
CISF ASI Steno & HC Min Hall Ticket 2023: Instructions
Candidates going to appear for the CISF Head Constable Min & ASI Stenographer Exam must note down the following key points as specified on their Call Letter copy:-
- Admit Card in a hardcopy will be required to gain entry to the examination centre.
- Bring the Admit Card to the recruitment centre duly affixing your recent passport-size photograph in the space provided.
- Ascertain that your printout copy (Hardcopy) of the Call Letter is clearly visible and readable.
- Handle your Admit Card Copy with extreme care, keep it dust free and do not mutilate or wrinkle.
- To prove their identity, candidates bring a photo-bearing identity card to the recruitment centre.
- Must appear for PST & Documentation at the venue mentioned in the e-Admit Card on the given date and time.
- Kindly reach the recruitment centre on the reporting time, and the recruitment process will commence sharp on time.
- Ensure to report at the specific venue, date and time, failing which you may lose the opportunity to participate in the Physical Exam.
- Avoid bringing your mobile phone, other electronic gadgets or any valuable items to the recruitment centre.
- The request for a change of Exam Schedule and Centre will not be considered for any reason.
CISF Head Constable (Ministerial) And ASI (Steno) Admit Card 2023: FAQs
Candidates of CISF HC Min & ASI Stenographer Exam 2023 can refer to the below frequently asked questions regarding Exam Date, Admit Card, etc.:-
Central Industrial Security Force will conduct a Physical Standard Test (PST) & Documentation for 540 posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial)-2022 from 30th January to 18th February 2023 at 62 centres across the country.
Central Industrial Security Force has released the ASI Steno & HCM PST/ Documentation Call Letter from 16th January 2023 onwards.
No. The Admit Card for PST & Documentation of Head Constable Min and ASI Stenographer has been uploaded on the CISF website – www.cisfrectt.in and downloaded by login with the Registration ID Number & Password.
You will get CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial)-2022 Call Letter Official Link for downloading your Admit Card from this web page @ techufo.in.
If your Call Letter is not generating even after submitting login credentials, notify Central Industrial Security Force at least 07 days before PST & Documentation.
Yes, it is compulsory to take a printout of the call letter and carry it to the examination hall.
!! ALL THE VERY BEST… Stay In Touch @techufo.in For All News Update on CISF ASI/Steno & HC/Min-2022 Admit Card, etc. !!