Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016 Notification released for latest CSL Limited 395 Workmen ITI Trade vacancies to apply online application at www.cochinshipyard.com official website.
We have good news for those ITI job-finders who are waiting for latest recruitments to release in CSL. Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi has delivered a fresh job notification no: P&A/2(230)/16 dated 25th July 2016 to meet the requirement for Indigenous Aircraft Carrier (IAC). Through Cochin Shipyard Ltd Workmen Notification 2016, the officials are going to hire well qualified and most eligible Indian National on a contract basis. The most-awaited employment news of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016 published to fill up various vacant posts like Fabrication Assistants, Outfit Assistants, General Worker, Semi Skilled Rigger and Project Assistants jobs. There are total 395 CSL Cochin latest workmen vacancies of different trade/ discipline available as per the official notice. Those candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt Jobs 2016 can use this advantage by applying their details. Contestants must note that 24th August’16 is the last date to apply online application at the official website. To know more eligibility details for CSL Fabrication Assistants vacancies, please read the paragraphs written below. All the required information is briefly mentioned here in this article.
About Cochin Shipyard: CSL, a premier Mini Ratna Company was incorporated in the year of 1972. It is the most reputed Indian Government company. It is one of the major shipbuilding public sector undertaking companies which also carries maintenance facility in India. It is part of maritime-related facilities in the port-city of Kochi. The corporate and head office of this Ltd Company is located in Thevara, Kochi. It has an infrastructure that combines economy, scale, and flexibility. It also has ISO 9001 accreditation. It is known for the capacity of building and repairing the largest vessels in India. Due to their huge capacity, the organization has collected huge orders from key internationally renowned companies that are situated in Europe and the Middle East. The company produces Tankers, Bulk carriers, Platform supply vessels, Patrol boats, Diving support vessels and many more products with the help of more than 2,000 employees working in a factory. Their main services are Ship Design, Ship Building and Ship Repair. Madhu S Nair (CMD) is a key person of the company. On a regular interval, it releases employment notification for filling up empty positions in the departments.
Now in accordance with this advertise selection committee is looking to recruit highly skilled personnel for 395 vacancies of Welder, Sheet Metal Worker, Fitter, Fitter Pipe, Shipwright Wood, Painter, Electrician, Mechanical and many other posts. The board will start inviting On-line applications from 01st August’16 for the recruitment to respective posts. All those candidates who have essential qualifications are quite eligible to apply for Cochin Shipyard Workmen Jobs. The online registration process will remain active from 01st to 24th of August’16 only. Contestants have to visit official website www.cochinshipyard.com for CSL recruitment apply online link. Remember, no other mode of registration shall be accepted rather than online. Interested contestants are requested to apply as early as possible for avoiding last minute rush on the website. Here we notify every candidate canvassing in any form will disqualify their candidature from this recruitment process. Applicants’ age shall not exceed 30 years as on cut off date. The age relaxation will applicable to SC/St, OBC and PWD aspirants as per the govt. norms.
All contenders are advised to refer Cochin Shipyard Ltd Notification 2016 for eligibility criteria and other general instruction of the recruitment before applying. All these 395 CSL Workmen vacancies are purely on contract basis for a specific period of three years. Candidates who wish to crack ITI jobs in Cochin shipyard must have their age as per criteria mentioned below. Readers can check out selection modes, educational qualifications, age limitation, pay band, grade pay, application/ examination fee, important dates, etc. from a below passages.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:-
Department Name: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Recruitment Notification No.: P&A/2(230)/16
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Kerala
Total No. of Vacancies: 395
- UR – 244
- OBC – 107
- SC – 40
- ST – 04
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:-
- Fabrication Assistant Posts – 170
- Outfit Assistant Posts – 145
- Semi Skilled Rigger Posts – 40
- General Workmen Posts – 10
- Project Assistant Posts – 30
Apply Mode: On-line only
Scale of Salary (per month):
- A Consolidated Pay of Rs. 14,000/- pm for Fabrication, Outfit Assistants and Semi Skilled Rigger (Rs. 04,200/- pm for extra hours work).
- A Consolidated Pay of Rs. 11,000/- pm for General Worker (Rs. 03,300/- pm for extra hours work).
- A Consolidated Pay of Rs. 15,600/- pm for Project Assistants (Rs. 04,700/- pm for extra hours work).
- Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees) for General and OBC categories.
- No Fees for SC/ST and PWD candidates.
Note: Applicants have to pay their fees in the form of crossed Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED on any Nationalized Bank payable at Kochi.
CSL ITI Workmen Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
Upper Age Limit (as on 24/08/16):
- Unreserved (UR) Category: Maximum 30 years
- The upper age relaxation to reserved categories are as follows:
- SC/ ST – 05 (five) years
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- PWD – 10 (ten) years
Educational/ Academic Qualification:
Willing candidates must have following qualifications for the specific posts from a recognized university or institution.
- 06th (VI) Std pass
- 08th (VIII) Std pass
- SSLC pass
- ITI (NTC) pass
- Three years of Diploma Course in a relevant branch
- National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in a respective trade
- Post Graduation Degree in Commerce
Note: We suggest you download the notification pdf file from a quick link below for more information about post wise qualifications.
- Minimum 02 years of experience for Project Assistants will be required.
- Minimum 03 years of experience for the Remaining vacancies will be needed.
The most appropriate contenders will be selected on the basis of their marks obtained from the following tests:
- OMR based Objective Type Written Test
- Practical Test
How to fill CSL Workmen Online Application Form 2016?
- Open the official website or press on a link given below.
- Click on “Career Opportunities” link to the home page.
- Now, open a download link named as “Cochin Shipyard Direct Recruitment of 395 Workmen Cadre posts”.
- Read out the whole notification pdf file and then press on “Apply Now” link.
- Select your desired post to apply online registration form.
- Now, fill up the prescribed format of application form with correct information.
- Re-check entered details before final submission.
- Download and print a hard copy of the application form.
- At last, post the print out of application form along with demand draft (original) self-attested copies of certificates to the address mentioned below.
The Chief General Manager (HR),
Cochin Shipyard Limited,
Kochi – 682015
- Opening Date for Commencement of Online Applications: 01.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications at the Official Website: 24.08.2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application (Conformation Page) along with Enclosures by Post: 31.08.2016
Official Portal: www.cochinshipyard.com
Don’t forget to bookmark this www.techufo.in page for next updates on CSL Recruitment exam syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, answer key, result, final merit list. If you are having any query then please write down in a feedback box placed below. We will provide you the immediate help as quickly as we can. THANK YOU!!!