Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification released for CSL Workmen ITI Trade 198 vacancies to apply online application at www.cochinshipyard.com:
We have good news for those ITI job-finders who are waiting for latest recruitment to release in CSL. Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi has delivered a fresh job notification no: P&A/2(230)/16 dated 07th July 2017 to meet the requirement of employees. Through Cochin Shipyard Ltd Workmen Notification 2018, the officials are going to hire well qualified and most eligible Indian National on a contract basis. The most-awaited employment news of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018 published to fill up the posts like Fabrication Assistants, Outfit Assistant and Semi Skilled Rigger jobs. There are total 198 CSL Cochin latest workmen vacancies of different trade/ discipline available as per the official notice. Those candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt Jobs can use this advantage by applying their details. Contestants must note that 30th July’17 is the last date to apply online application at the official website. To know more eligibility details for CSL Fabrication Assistants vacancies, please read the paragraphs written below. All the required information is briefly mentioned here in this article.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | CSL Workman Vacancies Apply Online @www.cochinshipyard.com
- 1 Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | CSL Workman Vacancies Apply Online @www.cochinshipyard.com
- 1.1 CSL Notification 2018-19 Download PDF
- 1.2 Cochin Shipyard Ltd Vacancy 2018-19 Details
- 1.3 CSL ITI Workmen Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Cochin Shipyard Vacancies 2018 Selection Process
- 1.5 How to Apply CSL Workmen Online Application Form 2018?
- 1.6 cochinshipyard.com recruitment 2018-19 apply online dates
Now in accordance with this advertising, the selection committee is looking to recruit highly skilled personnel for 198 vacancies of Welder, Sheet Metal Worker, Fitter, Fitter Pipe, Shipwright Wood, Painter, Electrician, Mechanical and many other posts. The board will start inviting On-line applications from 19th July’17 for the recruitment to respective posts. All those candidates who have essential qualifications are quite eligible to apply for Cochin Shipyard Workmen Jobs. The online registration process will remain active from 19th to 30th July’17 only. Contestants have to visit the official website (www.cochinshipyard.com) for CSL Recruitment apply online link. Remember, no other mode of registration shall be accepted rather than online. Interested contestants are requested to apply as early as possible for avoiding last minute rush on the website. Here we notify every candidate canvassing in any form will disqualify their candidature from this Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment process. Applicants’ age shall not exceed 30 years as on cut off date. The age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST, OBC and PWD aspirants as per the Govt. norms.
CSL Notification 2018-19 Download PDF
|♦ Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Department Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Recruitment Notice No.||P&A/2(230)/16|
|Total Number of Posts||198 posts|
|Category wise Vacancies||» UR – 114 vacancies
» OBC – 60 vacancies
» SC – 23 vacancies
» ST – 01 vacancy
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Apply Mode||On-line only|
|Registration Date||Update Soon|
Contenders are advised to refer Cochin Shipyard Ltd 198 Workmen Notification PDF for eligibility criteria and other general instruction of the recruitment before applying. All these CSL Workmen vacancies are purely on contract basis for a specific period of three years. Candidates who wish to crack ITI jobs in Cochin Shipyard must have their age as per criteria mentioned below. Readers can check out CSL Welder Jobs selection process, educational qualifications, age limitation, pay band, grade pay, application fee, important dates, etc. from the below passages.
Cochin Shipyard Ltd Vacancy 2018-19 Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Vacancies Details ♦|
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts/Trade||Total Vacancies|
|A||Fabrication Assistant Posts
1) Welder: 88 vacancies
2) Sheet Metal Worker: 28 vacancies
|B||Outfit Assistant Posts
1) Fitter/Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 04 vacancies
2) Fitter Pipe (Plumber): 14 vacancies
3) Diesel Mechanic: 02 vacancies
4) Painter: 12 vacancies
5) Machinist: 01 vacancy
6) Shipwright Wood: 10 vacancies
7) Electrician: 07 vacancies
8) Electronic Mechanic: 03 vacancies
9) Instrument Mechanic: 03 vacancies
|C||Semi Skilled Rigger Posts||26|
|D||General Workmen Posts||00|
|E||Project Assistant Posts||00|
|TOTAL POSTS ⇒||198|
Contract Period: As all the posts are temporary as applicants will be appointed for a maximum period of 03 years subject to project requirements and performance. As we know, all these vacancies are on a contract basis, so the Shipyard will not be liable to offer selected contestants appointment during or after the completion of the contract period.
CSL Salary Post wise (per month):-
- Remuneration for Fabrication, Outfit Assistants and Semi Skilled Rigger posts are as follows:
- Consolidated Pay per month: Rs. 14,000/- for 01st Year, Rs. 14,200/- for 02nd Year and Rs. 14,850/- for 03rd Year.
- Compensation for Extra Hours Work per month: Rs. 04,200/- for 01st Year, Rs. 04,260/- for 02nd Year and Rs. 04,450/- for 03rd Year.
- A Consolidated Pay of Rs. 11,000/- pm for General Worker (Rs. 03,300/- pm for extra hours work).
- A Consolidated Pay of Rs. 15,600/- pm for Project Assistants (Rs. 04,700/- pm for extra hours work).
CSL ITI Workmen Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on cutoff date i.e. 30/07/18):-
- Unreserved (UR) Category: Maximum 30 years
- The upper age relaxation to reserved categories are as follows:
- SC/ ST – 05 (five) years
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- PWD – 10 (ten) years
- For Ex-servicemen, age relaxation will be as per Indian Government guidelines.
Educational/ Academic Qualification: Those who are willing to apply must have following qualifications post wise from a recognised university or institution.
- 06th (VI) Std pass
- 08th (VIII) Std pass
- SSLC pass
- ITI (NTC) pass
- Three years of Diploma Course in a relevant branch
- National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in a respective trade
- Post Graduation Degree in Commerce
Note: We suggest you download the notification pdf file from a quick link below for more information about post wise qualifications.
- For Welder, Sheet Metal Worker & Outfit Assistant Posts: Minimum 03 years post qualification experience/ training in a Shipyard or Heavy Engineering Company.
- For Semi Skilled Rigger Posts: Minimum 03 years experience in rigging and a Good knowledge of splicing work of wire ropes.
- Minimum 02 years of experience for Project Assistants will be required.
- For more details related to required experience post wise, candidates must check the recruitment notice link available below.
Application Fees: Applicants have to pay their fees using Online payment options (Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking) through the Online Application facility available at the official website in Careers page.
- Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees) for General and OBC categories.
- No Fees for SC/ST and PWD candidates.
Cochin Shipyard Vacancies 2018 Selection Process
Selection Methodology: The recruitment officials will appoint most appropriate contenders based on their marks by conducting following tasks in the selection process:
- Practical Test (The Practical Test Schedule will be intimated to the short-listed applicants through SMS or E-mail or official website.)
All the short listed candidates based on their application details will be qualified to appear in Practical Test. The department will release a list of selected applicants after conducting the Practical Exam. At last only the most suitable candidates will be selected to the latest workmen jobs in Cochin Shipyard Limited.
How to Apply CSL Workmen Online Application Form 2018?
Those who do not want to lose these SSLC pass Govt Jobs opportunity in CSL can apply their application by visiting the designated portal. We have mentioned some very simple steps below that understand you How to submit application form by online mode at the official website. For any queries related to applying online procedure, please contact authority via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Open the official website or press on a link given below.
- Click on “Career Opportunities” link to the home page.
- Now, open a download link named as “Cochin Shipyard Direct Recruitment of 198 Workmen Cadre posts”.
- Read out the whole notification pdf file and then press on “Apply Now” link.
- Select your desired post to apply online registration form.
- Now, fill up the prescribed format of application form with correct information.
- Re-check entered details before final submission.
- Download and print a hard copy of the application form.
- At last, post the print out of application form along with demand draft (original) self-attested copies of certificates to the address mentioned below.
-: POSTAL ADDRESS :-
The Chief General Manager (HR),
Cochin Shipyard Limited,
Kochi – 682015
CSL Workmen Official Notification 2018-19 ⇒ Download PDF
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018-19 ⇒ Apply Online
cochinshipyard.com recruitment 2018-19 apply online dates
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|Notification Date||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Commencement of Online Applications||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications at the Official Website||To be announced soon|
|Due Date for receipt of Online Application print out along with Enclosures by Post||To be announced soon|
|Practical Test Schedule||To be notified later|
CSL Admit Card/Call Letter Details: As and when the registration process closed on 30th July-17, the authority will issue the Call letter for Practical Test to eligible applicants. The higher authorities will not pay any TA or DA to the applicants for appearing in the Practical test on scheduled date. The Admit Cards will not be sent to eligible candidates by post. The department will upload Cochin Shipyard Ltd Call Letter to their official website. Also, aspirants will be informed to download Admit Card by E-mail or SMS or through website.
About Cochin Shipyard: CSL, a premier Mini Ratna Company incorporated in the year of 1972. It is one of the most reputed Indian Government Company. Also, it is one of the major shipbuilding public sector undertaking companies which also carries maintenance facility in India. It is a part of maritime-related facilities in the port-city of Kochi. The corporate and head office of this Ltd Company located in Thevara, Kochi. It has an infrastructure that combines economy, scale, and flexibility. It also has ISO 9001 accreditation. It is known for the capacity of building and repairing the largest vessels in India. Due to their huge capacity, the organization has collected huge orders from key internationally renowned companies that are situated in Europe and the Middle East. The company produces Tankers, Bulk carriers, Platform supply vessels, Patrol boats, Diving support vessels and many more products with the help of more than 2,000 employees working in a factory. Their main services are Ship Design, Ship Building and Ship Repair. Madhu S Nair (CMD) is a key person of the company. On a regular interval, they release employment news e-papers notification for filling up empty positions in the departments.
Hello, Job hunters! Don’t forget to bookmark this website i.e. www.techufo.in for next updates on CSL Recruitment exam syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, answer key, result, final merit list, etc. If you have any query, then please write down in a feedback box placed below. We will provide you with the immediate help as quickly as we can. Subscribe to this website and get all the updates related to the latest Govt recruitment. THANK YOU!!!