Delhi CET 2016 Notification, Online Application Form link and Exam Dates for Polytechnic Entrance Exam has been released to apply at www.cetdelhi.nic.in official web portal.
The Department of Training and Technical Education has recently published a most awaited Delhi CET 2016 Notification for admission into Polytechnic Programme. Now, it’s a good opportunity for those eligible students who are since a long time waiting to release Delhi Polytechnic 2016 Application Form. Here, we are happy to say that such student’s wait has now over as they can apply the form and secure their admission in respective course. All the interested candidates are notified to refer official notification for verifying eligibility criteria before proceeding further. Students can collect and fill up online application form by visiting a main website i.e. www.cetdelhi.nic.in before the closing date of submission.
Delhi Common Entrance Test 2016: It is a state level competitive exam, holds by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT. Every year, Delhi Government organizes this entrance exam for the admission of appropriate students to 01st year/ 01st semester in medical, dental & engineering full-time courses. This full-time Diploma programmes (Engineering and non-Engineering) are offered by Institutes affiliated to the Board of Technical Education (BTE). Now in this academic session 2016-17, it has come up with the latest notification for admission into numbers of technical and non-technical streams in institutes/ universities.
All those students who wish to take part in Delhi Polytechnic CET 2016 Entrance Test; they should have a 10+2 qualification with 45% marks for Pharmacy courses and 35% marks for technical courses. As per the updates, higher authorities will start an application process in the last week of March or in the first week of April. The online registration procedure will continue on the official portal for round about 20-25 days i.e. until 03rd week of April month. The Delhi CET Exam Dates will be allotted to eligible candidates after the completion of registration process. The board will issue admit card to the applied students through their official website. All the possible information regarding this test such as application/ examination fee, essential qualifications, selection system, age limit, useful dates and “How to Apply On-line Form” are mentioned below.
Delhi CET 2016 Notification Details:-
Organizer: Department of Training and Technical Education
Exam Name: Delhi Common Entrance Test (CET)
Exam Level: Polytechnic/ Diploma
- Total 03 (three) years for 10th pass candidates
- Total 02 (two) years for 12th pass candidates
Apply Mode: On-line
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- For all category: Rs. 400/- (four hundred rupees only)
Note: All students need to pay examination fees through Bank Challan or net banking/ debit card/ credit card, etc. Candidates also have to pay an additional charge of Rs. 17/- for Service Tax.
Delhi CET Eligibility Criteria:-
- Interested students age should be above 15 years.
- Those students having a qualification of 10th/ 12th pass or its equivalent from a Govt authorized board can apply for this common entrance test.
- Candidates must have a minimum 45% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics for Pharmacy courses as well as 35% in Science, English and Maths for technical courses.
Only best and suitable students will get admission based on their overall performance in the following process:
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to fill Delhi Polytechnic Online Application Form 2016?
- First, open an official website of the department.
- Every fresh candidate needs to register their details to the main portal.
- Now after registering required details, log in to the site.
- Next step, click on a download link titled as “Application for Delhi CET Polytechnic Entrance Exam, 2016”.
- Carefully, read out all the instructions described in a notification pdf file.
- If you find yourself eligible, then press on “Apply On-line” link.
- Fill up asked details in the prescribed format of application form.
- Upload necessary jpg files such as scanned passport size photo, signature, certificates, documents, etc.
- If students willing to pay the fee through an online process then make it.
- At last, verify filled up details in the form and then submit it.
- Save and print a hard copy of the receipt for examination purpose.
- Starting Date of Submitting Online Application Forms: 30th March 2016
- Closing Date to Apply Online Applications: 24th April 2016
- Hall Ticket/ Admit Card Availability Status: 01 week before examination date
- Date of CET Entrance Test: 28th and 29th May 2016
- Result Release Date: 16th June 2016 (04 PM)
Official Website: www.cetdelhi.nic.in
Students can bookmark this page in order to stay alert with us. Our TechUFO team will soon come up with next updated details about Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Date, Admit Card, Model Answer, Cutoff Marks, Results, Merit List, etc whenever it was officially published. Share your comments with us by submitting it in the below-given box. We will try our best to solve out all the asked queries and doubts of readers as soon as we can, THANK YOU.