Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application has been published for the 106 vacancies of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale-I, II & III on its authorized website www.dggb.co.in:
Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank (DGGB) has released fresh employment news for the Indian Citizens regarding the Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 in order to fill up 106 various officer scale vacancies on its main portal at www.dggb.co.in. All the appropriate and eligible aspirants who were energetically looking for latest govt jobs in banking sector are having good opportunity to give new direction to their carrier by being part of the DGGB recruitment.
Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank in short DGGB is one of the Regional Rural Bank in Gujarat. The Bank came into existence on 12.09.2005 following the Government of India Notification of the Gazette of India. Its head office is located at Gandhinagar. The Bank is a joint undertaking of Government of India, Government of Gujarat & Dena Bank. DGGB is contributing towards gainful employment opportunities and enhancing production of agriculture and non-agricultural sectors through networks of 179 branches.
Before applying for on-line registration, all interested aspirants for the post of Officer in Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank must have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October 2014 and proficiency in Local Language i.e. Gujarati. We notify to candidates that online registration form can be submitted from 2nd June, 2015 to 17th June, 2015 for the above job recruitment through its authorized website. We suggest to all eligible candidates not to miss the last date of online application.
While applying online registration it is most important for the applicants to understand all the norms said by the officials. For that we suggest the applicants to go through all the brief details about vacancy like age limit, educational qualification, emoluments, pay scale, mode of selection, important dates etc. mentioned below.
Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015:
Organization: Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank (DGGB).
Type & Location of Job: State Govt Job in Gujarat.
Category: Banking Sector.
Total Vacancies: 106 posts.
Vacancy Name: Officer and Office Assistant.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Officer Scale-III: 02 posts.
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 04 posts.
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 01 post.
- Officer Scale-II (Law): 01 post.
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01 post.
- Officer Scale-I: 22 posts.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 75 posts.
- Officer Scale I, II and III: 2 years.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 1 year.
- Applicant’s age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years.
- For more details on each post, we suggest all candidates must refer the DGGB recruitment notification.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates as per government rules and regulation.
- Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
- The Candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the Gujarat state i.e. Gujarati language/UT.
Pay Scale (per month):
- Officer Scale-III: Rs. 25,700 – 800 x 5 – 29,700 – 900 x 2 – 31,500.
- Officer Scale-II: Rs.19,400 – 700 x 1 – 20,100 – 800 x 10 – 28,100.
- Officer Scale-I: Rs. 14,500 – 600 x 7 – 18,700 – 700 x 2 – 20,100 – 800 x 7 – 25,700.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs. 7,200 – 400 x 3 – 8,400 – 500 x 3 – 9,900 – 600 x 4 – 12,300 – 700 x 7 – 17,200 – 1,300 x 1 – 18,500 – 800 x 1 – 19,300 (20 years).
Emoluments (including DA, HRD at prevailing rate depending on the place of posting, Medical Aid, LTC, Gratuity etc.):
- Officer Scale-III: Rs. 55,820/-
- Officer Scale II: Rs. 42,136/-.
- Officer Scale-I: Rs. 31,494/-.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs. 15,674/-.
- Applicant’s selection for the job recruitment of the above posts shall be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the applicants for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- Note: The merit list of successful candidates in each category shall be made separately on the basis of combined performance in the written test and interview.
How to Apply online for Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015:
Note: Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website; no other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Open the official website of DGGB: www.dggb.co.in.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project.
- On the home page, select the ‘Recruitment’ link and click on it.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
- Carefully, fill in all the important details in the Online Application Form (Note: applicants cannot edit their application after submission).
- Verify filled form and then submit it.
- Download and print out the hard copy of online application for submission if short listed for Interview.
- Opening Date for Online Registration is 2nd June, 2015.
- Last Date for Online Registration is 17th June, 2015.
- Last Date for Reprint is 2nd July, 2015.
- Examination Date is yet not announced.
Authorized website: www.dggb.co.in