DFSL Recruitment 2016 Maharashtra Assistant Jobs Notification Released for latest 127 Clerk cum Typist & Scientific Assistant Vacancies along with application download link at www.dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in:
We proudly present the great news for job seekers who are searching govt jobs in Maharashtra. The Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories, Maharashtra has released latest employment news this week regarding DFSL Recruitment 2016 to fill up Chemical Analyst Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Lab Attendant, and Clerk cum Typist posts. There are total 127 vacancies declared to occupy through this DFSL Maharashtra Notification 2016 for above posts. It’s a rare chance for willing candidates finding latest govt career in Maha state after completing their degrees. Eligible contestants can download prescribed format of DFS Clerk cum Typist Application Form from a quick link provided below. Interested contenders must note that last date to submit their applications is 12th of August’16 fixed by the officials. In this article, we have given eligibility criteria for DFSL Scientific Assistant Vacancies and other important details.
About Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories (D.F.S.L.): Headquarter of this organization located at Hans Bhugra Marg, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai. The Forensic Science Laboratory, Mumbai was first formed in the year of 1958 at Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals with a handful of experts and staff. Today, Maharashtra FSL has emerged into a full-size ‘Directorate’. It is a multi-disciplinary organization. It has international standards of well equipped with extremely specialized and rationalized infrastructure. It is a world-class technological institute that challenges scientific work related to crime. Their vision is to make Forensic Science a powerful tool to provide quick and clinching evidence for criminal Justice delivery system. The Diligent efforts, continuous research, and utilization of modern scientific methods have made this department a premier institute in India. The Directorate analyses varied crime cases under different laws such as I.P.C., Cr.P.C, Indian Arms Act, NDPS Act, Bombay Prohibition Act, Motor Vehicle Act, Explosive Substances Act, Petroleum Act, Mumbai Police Act, Essential Commodities Act, Wild Life Protection Act, I.T Act, TADA, MCOCA, etc.
Annually, this organization also comes up lots of employment notifications to recruit well-qualified candidates for various vacant posts. In latest Maharashtra DFSL Asst Notification 2016 they are going to hire 127 best candidates for various Assistant (Group B, C & D) vacancies. Applicants can check the eligibility criteria by visiting the official website. If you want to apply application for Maharashtra DFSL Assistant Jobs, then qualification of a 10th pass, Bachelors Degree, and Post Graduation are must from Government approved university. All the useful information about vacancies like academic/ educational qualification, age limitation, application/ exam fee, and how to submit DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment Form are mentioned below briefly.
DFSL Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
- The Name of Organization is Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories, located in Maharashtra.
- The job is categorized as Maharashtra State Government Job.
- The Notification announced for vacant posts of Chemical Analyst Asst (Group B), Scientific Assistant (Group C), Lab Attendant (Group D) and Clerk cum Typist (Group C). So, apply immediately according to your interest without losing the chance.
- There are 127 vacant posts for qualified contenders which are to be fulfilled by the authority.
- The mode of application is offline.
- Aspirants would be selected on the basis of their performance in personal interview.
- The minimum age for every applicant must be 18 years and maximum age limit 32 years.
- The applying candidates should have an educational qualification like 10th STD, Bachelors in Chemistry, Post Graduation (PG) Degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry or its equivalent from any recognized Board or University.
- It is compulsory for candidates to have 03 (three) years of experience in relevant field.
- An important date was given at the bottom which shouldn’t be forgotten by the applicant.
How to fill Maharashtra DFSL Asst Application Form 2016?
- First of all, click on the official notification link in this article or go to official website.
- In a home page, open the relevant link of an official advertisement.
- Now, read the notification carefully.
- If eligible then click on “Download Application Form”
- Fill the prescribed form with asked information like Contestant’s Name, Post Name, Father’s Name, Contact No., Qualification, Experience, Age, DOB, etc.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph on the registration form.
- Attach all the supporting documents/ certificates like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, etc.
- Finally, post the application form along with required documents before a due date to the address described below.
Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories,
Hans Bhugra Road,
Vidyanagari, Kalina (Near Mumbai University),
Santakruj (E) Mumbai – 400098
Key Date for the Aspirants:-
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 12.08.2016
Official Website: www.dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in
So hurry up job seekers! Don’t avoid this golden opportunity and secure your life with Government jobs, apply immediately DFSL Scientific Assistant Vacancy 2016. We will provide latest updates of any announcement regarding this job or any other government jobs, private jobs or IT jobs, so stay tuned with our website.