DRDO CEPTAM 9 Result 2019, drdo.gov.in Senior Technical Assistant Tier-2 Results, DRDO CEPTAM 9 Cutoff Marks, DRDO CEPTAM-09/ STA-B 2018 Merit List, Rank List Download Link available here:
Here comes the latest news for all those candidates just looking to check DRDO Result of CEPTAM-09 Exam held on 07th April 2019 for Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ posts. Defence Research and Development Organization has started releasing result of Centre for Personnel Talent Management Entry Test through their official online web portal. We hope this update will excite contestants who had given Tier-2 Computer Based Test (CBT) of CEPTAM-09/ STA-B Advt. for 494 vacancies under DRTC and seeking for results. All the applicants’ heart is pounding with heavy tension as their selection for next round depends on DRDO Entry Test 2018 Results. The huge candidates attempted this recruitment test and now they all are keenly waiting for a release date of DRDO CEPTAM 9 Result 2019 to know their qualifying status. Here it is to inform every candidate that merit list will upload very soon. To verify DRDO CEPTAM 9 Cut Off Marks category wise, candidates can visit the table provided below. All the Important information and a direct link to result given here in this web page.
|Latest Update! DRDO CEPTAM 9 STA-B Final Result With Score has RELEASED for 10 Postcodes. Check your result, cutoff marks and score of Tier-I & Tier-II Exam from a quick link attached at the bottom of this page. For next update, stay connected with us.|
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Result 2019 | DRDO CEPTAM-09 STA ‘B’ Tier-2 Exam 2019 Results Cutoff Marks, Rank/ Merit List @www.drdo.gov.in
- 1 DRDO CEPTAM 9 Result 2019 | DRDO CEPTAM-09 STA ‘B’ Tier-2 Exam 2019 Results Cutoff Marks, Rank/ Merit List @www.drdo.gov.in
- 1.1 drdo.gov.in CEPTAM 09 Result 2019 Date
- 1.2 How to check DRDO CEPTAM 9 Tier-II Online Exam 2019 Results?
- 1.3 DRDO Senior Technical Assistant-B Result 2019
- 1.4 DRDO ENTRY TEST 2018 Result Details
- 1.5 DRDO CEPTAM 09 (STA ‘B’) Merit List 2019 PDF
- 1.6 DRDO CEPTAM 09 Cut Off Marks 2019
- 1.7 Defence Research & Development Organisation Results 2019
DRDO Entry Test-2018 (CEPTAM-09/ STA-B Advt.) for recruitment of talented candidates to the post of Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ in various disciplines has conducted at different cities of India. According to the schedule, Tier-II Online Exam successfully held on 07th of April 2019 in 01 (one) shift. Those candidates who were looking for diploma jobs in central govt sector have given the test. It was a Computer based written exam consisting of 100 objective type multiple choice questions. It has covered various subjects based on General Awareness, General Intelligence, General Science, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Ability, etc. Names of selected applicants for 494 Senior Technical Assistant Vacancies will be available in DRDO CEPTAM 9 Merit List PDF file. It is compulsory for every participant to qualify each section of question paper separately. Candidates who clear Tier-I examination by scoring above minimum qualifying marks will be shortlisted for Tier-II exam based on merit in a ratio of 1:10. Candidates can grab further details about the result of STA tier-2 by going through the paragraphs written below. We have attached DRDO CEPTAM 09 (STA ‘B’) Tier-2 Result Link Post wise at the bottom under “Quick Links” in order to help candidates.
drdo.gov.in CEPTAM 09 Result 2019 Date
|♦ Result Overview ♦|
|Department Name:||DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION|
|Vacancy Name:||Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ (STA ‘B’)|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||494 vacancies|
|Selection Stages:||Tier-1 CBT, Tier-2 CBT and DV|
|Page Details About:||Result, Cut off Marks, Merit List/ Rank List, etc.|
|Exam Name:||DRDO Entry Test 2018|
|Tier-I Exam Dates:||» 15-12-2018 (Saturday)
» 16-12-2018 (Sunday)
» 17-12-2018 (Monday)
» 18-12-2018 (Tuesday)
|Official Answer Key Status:||CLICK HERE|
|Tier-I Result Date:||08-03-2019|
|Tier-II Exam Date:||07-04-2019 (Sunday)|
|Tier-II Result Release Date:||17-05-2019|
|Merit List URL Link:||Available below|
|Helpline No.:||011 – 23882323 (04 lines)|
|Official Websites:||a) www.drdo.gov.in
How to check DRDO CEPTAM 9 Tier-II Online Exam 2019 Results?
Candidates are advised to check result of DRDO Entry Test CEPTAM 09 Advt Exam by following the simple and easy guidelines mentioned below step wise. The result of every candidate to be uploaded at the official website. Applicants who have participated in the online test can download DRDO CEPTAM (Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’) Exam Score Card/ Merit List from this article. Here from a below description, contestants will also get 02 (two) URL links to download Marks List which linked directly with the official website.
- Step 01: Open the https://www.drdo.gov.in, i.e. Defence Research and Development Organization Official Website or open any of the links provided below.
- Step 02: In a homepage, navigate to “Latest Updates” section.
- Step 03: In that section, you will see a download link prescribed as “DRDO Tier-II Result of CEPTAM-09/ STA-B Advt”.
- Step 04: After clicking on it, your web browser diverted to the login page.
- Step 05: Insert your details like Application Number, Roll Number, Name, DOB (dd/mm/yyyy), Mobile Number, Post Code, etc. in a login page.
- Step 06: Verify the filled up details and then press “Search” button.
- Step 07: A merit list in pdf format will display on your screen after a valid submission of the details. In the merit list, name and roll number of those contestants selected for a Preliminary Document Verification will be available.
- Step 08: Find out your roll number, download the merit list to your desktop and at last, take a printout of it for the next selection process.
DRDO Senior Technical Assistant-B Result 2019
Good news! DRDO CEPTAM-09 Tier-II CBT Result will disclose officially within the month of May 2019 or June 2019. Contestants must note that the result can be accessed only by inserting Application Number, Roll Number, DOB, Post Code, Mobile Number, etc. in a login page of the official website. The department will upload DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Result PDF file only to their official site. We know each and every applicant is very curious regarding their results and merit list. Normally, examiners need approximately 30-45 days for checking the answer papers of aspirants. So, the result announcement date will be revealed after paper checking process completed. After the declaration, participants can download DRDO Results Roll Number wise just by clicking on a direct link provided in this article. The officials will take time for announcing results so till then we suggest you check DRDO CEPTAM-09 Solution Key from a primary web portal. Through answer key, applicants can check right answers and also able to forecast their final outcome of marks. The selection process of this recruitment is fully computerized and is based purely on merit. Whenever CEPTAM 9 Exam Results download link published by the Defence Research and Development Organization, we will update here on this web page.
DRDO ENTRY TEST 2018 Result Details
- CEPTAM-09 (Tier-II) Results of STA ‘B’ Posts such as Agriculture (POST CODE 0101), Automobile Engineering (POST CODE 0102), Botany (POST CODE 0103), Chemical Engineering (POST CODE 0104), Chemistry (POST CODE 0105), Civil Engineering (POST CODE 0106), Computer Science (POST CODE 0107), Electrical & Electronics Engineering (POST CODE 0108), Electrical Engineering (POST CODE 0109), Electronics & Instrumentation (POST CODE 0110), Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (POST CODE 0111), Geology (POST CODE 0112), Instrumentation (POST CODE 0113), Library Science (POST CODE 0114), Mathematics (POST CODE 0115), Mechanical Engineering (POST CODE 0116), Metallurgy (POST CODE 0117), Photography (POST CODE 0118), Physics (POST CODE 0119), Psychology (POST CODE 0120) and Zoology (POST CODE 0121) will be available here on this website.
- Candidate’s Rank/ Marks and Last Candidate’s Rank/ Marks for all Post Codes will be uploaded after completion of selection process consist of Tier-1 Computer Based Test, Tier-2 Computer Based Test and Document Verification.
- Just after the declaration of result, the Organization will publish the scores and rankings of candidates appearing in the Tier-II examination on the website in descending order of ranking.
- Following details of contestants will be made available on the DRDO official website after result announcement:-
- (01) Name, (02) Father’s Name, (03) Date of Birth, (04) Category & Sub Category, (05) Gender, (06) Educational Qualifications, (07) Total marks obtained in the qualifying examination, (08) Rank in merit, (09) Correspondence Address and (10) E-mail ID.
- To download Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates List of CEPTAM 09, you will need your Application Number (As printed on your Admit Card) or Reference Number. If you do not remember your Ref. No. or App No., then check it in your admit card/ e-mail.
- It is to notify all contestants that the total number of vacancies may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement. The post may be kept empty if applied candidates found unsuitable.
- Aspirants can send their query on Email at email@example.com or Contact on Helpline No. 011-23882323 (04 lines) or Send to “To Director CEPTAM, DRDO Metcalfe House Complex, Near Civil Lines Metro Station DELHI – 110054″.
DRDO CEPTAM 09 (STA ‘B’) Merit List 2019 PDF
As per Central Government orders, there will be no interview in the recruitment of these posts. The board will host Tier-II written examination for those applicants shortlisted on the basis of a Tier-I exam. The Tier-II examination date will publish soon after a declaration of Tier-I results. Selected contestants will get exact date, time and venue address through DRDO CEPTAM Tier-II Exam 2019 Admit Card. The final selection will be made on the combined merit of post/ category/ sub-category and on the basis of marks obtained in Tier-I & Tier-II written examination. However, every participant has to secure minimum 35% marks (SC/ ST category) and 40% marks (other categories) to qualify for the next round of selection. Only qualified candidates will able to attend tier-2 exam on the allotted date. Candidates can follow our instructions to download Centre for Personnel Talent Management Entry Test Results from ceptam09.com. Here we will update CEPTAM 09 Sr Technical Assistant Cut off Marks on this page soon after the official announcement. We will try our best to provide every single detail through this article so be with us for upcoming updates. To get latest news related to DRDO STA-B Tier 2 results and Preliminary DV date, keep viewing this blog regularly.
DRDO CEPTAM 09 Cut Off Marks 2019
|♦ Senior Technician Assistant ‘B’ Tier-2 Cutoff Marks Category wise ♦|
|S. N.||Category Names||Expected Cutoffs||Official Cutoffs||Mini. Qualifying Marks|
|a.||UR/ Unreserved||75-85 marks||Available Soon||40% marks|
|b.||OBC/ Other Backward Class||70-80 marks||Available Soon||40% marks|
|c.||SC/ Scheduled Caste||55-65 marks||Available Soon||35% marks|
|d.||ST/ Scheduled Tribe||50-60 marks||Available Soon||35% marks|
|e.||PWD/ Person With Disability||50-60 marks||Available Soon||35% marks|
|Hello, Candidates!! We will update this table with actual Cut Off Marks of all categories soon after officially declared by the Recruiting Department. You can check category wise minimum qualifying marks as well as an estimated cutoff list from this table. As per your prediction, you can share Cutoff Marks with us through a comment box below. Here it is to notify that the final cut off marks will be prepared by Defence Research and Development Organization Authority based on few Important factors. Candidates who score more or equals to cutoff will be shortlisted for a further round. Those who score less than cut off will not be permitted for the next process and disqualified from the recruitment procedure.|
Defence Research and Development Organization (D.R.D.O.): It is the premier R&D Organization of India. It is an agency of the Republic of India charged with Military’s research and development programmes. This organization was established in 1958 and headquartered at New Delhi. Their main slogan is “Strength’s Origin is in Science”. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. It has more than 60 Laboratories/ Establishments spread around the length and breadth of the country. It is under the administrative control of Defence Ministry, Government of India (GOI). This agency includes approximately 5000 scientists belonging to the IDRS/ DRDS and about 25000 other scientific, technical and supporting personnel. It works in various areas of military technology which include armaments, aeronautics, missiles, materials, electronics, combat vehicles, instrumentation engineering systems, naval systems, simulation, advanced computing and life sciences. Earlier on 04th August 2018, CEPTAM 9 Advertisement released by the Defence R&D Organization to recruit most eligible candidates. In response, massive job-seekers have applied for 494 vacancies of Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ Posts under Defence Research & Development Organisation Technical Cadre (DRTC). Applicants who have attended CBT exam will find their selection status from the primary website.
Defence Research & Development Organisation Results 2019
Bookmark www.techufo.in to get DRDO CEPTAM 9 Result 2019 regarding day to day all the latest updates. Our Tech UFO team wishes you ALL THE BEST for big success in this recruitment. Visit our website on a regular interval for current employment news, latest govt recruitment, bank jobs after graduation, SSC job opportunities, railways careers and 10th pass sarkari naukri. All the applicants are suggested stay tuned to this page for quick news on result/ merit list expected date. Please share your queries related to the results in a feedback box below. Our team experts will answer your queries in a short period by searching a right solution. If you are facing any problem at a time of downloading your scorecard, then immediately contact officials. THANK YOU for going through this article and keep your watch on this page for DRDO CEPTAM 09 STA ‘B’ Result updates!!