DSW Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Notification for 1360 vacancies of Junior Clerk, ADO, Development Officer, Asst Manager and other posts is available along with Online Application Form at www.socialwelfaremaharashtra.org:
The Maharashtra Social Welfare Department has recently circulated fresh employment news this week for various posts like Assistant Manager, Junior Clerk, Junior ADO, Senior Clerk, Development Officer, Peon, Field Officer, Assistant DO and Manager Jobs. This is a good opportunity for those job-seekers who are curiously looking for latest Social Welfare Dept Clerk Jobs in Maharashtra State. According to official notification, DSW Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 is released to fill up massive 1360 vacancies with most suitable and eligible candidates. Interested and appropriate people can apply for Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Bharti by submitting an application before the due date 28th of May 2016 through online mode. All applicants are suggested to read the full article for being sure about eligibility criteria required for DSW Field Officer Recruitment process.
About Department of Social Welfare Maharashtra: It was established on 01st January 1958 for social awareness of the problems faced by the Children, Women and Physically challenged persons. Due to the heightened social awareness, the role and responsibilities of this department are destined to witness a phenomenal expansion in the coming years. It also releases recruitments for jobless and needy people whenever required. Now, it has come up with DSW Maharashtra Jobs Notification 2016 and also invited applications from the well-qualified individuals for filling up total 1360 posts in various designations. The online registration for Social Welfare Department, Maharashtra vacancies is already started from 02nd of May 2016 by the board officials. The DSW ADO Recruitment Apply Online link is already activated at department’s official website socialwelfaremaharashtra.org. So, hurry up and submit the application form before a closing date.
All the intrigued contestants are strictly advised to apply for Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Peon jobs well within the time limit. The registration forms will not be considered after the last date of submission at official portal. Those candidates who wish to participate in DSW Development Officer Posts they must hold Graduation or Bachelors Degree from a recognized university. The age limit of every applicant must exist in between 18 to 27 years as on May 28. Upper age relaxation will be provided to reserved quota aspirants as per rules and regulation. The selection of every applied candidate will be done on the basis of written test and interview. Don’t forget to go through an official notification of Maharashtra Social Welfare Dept while applying for the posts mentioned below. All the details like eligibility criteria, selection methodology, application fee, pay scale, useful dates, etc. are well described down under this article.
DSW Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
Organization Name: Department of Social Welfare
Kind of Job: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in the state
Apply Process: On-line mode only
Total Vacancies: 1360 seats
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Junior ADO – 200 seats
- Junior Clerk – 200 seats
- Development Officer – 200 seats
- Peon – 198 seats
- Assistant Development Officer (Sr. ADO) – 170 seats
- Field Officer – 166 seats
- Senior Clerk – 130 seats
- Assistant Manager – 64 seats
- Manager – 32 seats
Pay Scale (per month):
- For Manager, Assistant Manager, Development Officer, Sr. ADO and Sr. Clerk Vacancy: Pay Band Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay.
- For Jr. ADO, Jr. Clerk, Field Officer, and Peon Vacancy: Pay Band Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
Social Welfare Dept Maharashtra Jobs 2016-17 Profile:-
Age Limit (as on 01.01.16):
- Interested candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to categories like SC/ST, OBC, PH, Ex-Servicemen, etc in accordance with the Government norms and orders.
- All those who are applying must have at least Bachelors Degree in any discipline with minimum qualifying marks from a Govt certified university or institution.
Note: For more details about post wise qualification please download an official notification from a direct link below.
The most capable candidates will be selected for particular posts after verifying their marks and overall performance in the following selection procedures:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply Online Maharashtra DSW Application Form 2016?
- Open the official website of this organization.
- Go to “Recruitment” section in a home page.
- In that section, click on a link titled as “DSW Recruitment Advertisement” and then download it to your device.
- Now, read all the general instruction prescribed in a notification pdf file.
- If eligible, then go further and press on “Online Application” link.
- First, select your desired post and then fill up the application form with asked information.
- Upload your passport size scanned photo and signature copies along with a certificate of academic qualification.
- At last, click on a “submit” button after checking all the filled up details.
- Download a submitted copy of the application and also print out a hard copy of it for next process.
Important Dates for the Readers:-
- Last Date to Apply Online Applications: 28/05/2016
- Admit Card Downloading Date: Announced Soon
- Written Examination Date: Announced Soon
Official Website: www.socialwelfaremaharashtra.org
Kindly stay connected on this portal in order to get more update-to-date information about Maharashtra Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2016 further process. Hurry up as the online registration process is started and will be ended soon. We have tried our best to provide all the possible information about this recruitment through this article. The further useful details regarding syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, interview call letter, paper solution/answer key, result and final merit list will be provided by us through this web page. Bookmark www.techufo.in for regular updates on Govt Jobs. If aspirants face doubts or queries while registration process then guided to write it in a comment box. Our team will reply to their questions as soon as possible by finding a suitable solution, THANK YOU.