ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application for 450 IMO Grade II (Allopathic) Posts has been published to apply on its official website at www.esic.nic.in:
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has released fresh employment news of week at main portal. This notification is regarding ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment 2015 to acquire eligible individuals for the posts of Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II in Hospitals/Dispensaries. This is encouraging advertise for all aspirants who are interested in Central Government Jobs 2015-16, as they can grab this best chance by applying IMO online application. According to update, young and dynamic candidates with brilliant academic records are required by high authority officials to fill up upcoming 450 ESIC Jobs.
The Employees State Insurance Corp. was founded by the parliament under the ESI Act, 1984 and started working on Feb 24th 2015 at Kanpur and Delhi. It is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. It has grown from strength to strength during the 61 years of its existence. This Corporation was intended for workers working in Companies and factories only, but due huge demand now it was applicable to all establishments having more than 10 workers including hospitals, educational institutions, etc.
All those passionate candidates who wish to apply for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II Job Vacancy 2015 must have a recognized medical qualification as per Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. They also needed to pass a qualifying test of middle standard in official language of the State. Suitable job hunters should note that registration process has already started and remain functional till 10th November 2015. Contestants are not required to submit their printouts of online application or any documents by postal services. In fact, they have to apply online by visiting authorized website. Due huge selection procedure, contenders looking for Sarkari Naukari are suggested to submit application form before last date and afterwards it will not be considered as valid.
Before applying for registration, all appropriate govt job seekers are advised to have a look at detailed instructions and other eligibility conditions contained in ESIC Medical Officer Notification 2015-16. Here, we notify to make sure that their email ID is valid through out recruitment process because corporation may sends emails to contestants regarding successful submission. Any Electronics devices and wireless equipments are strictly prohibited within the premises of examination halls.
The entire instructions related to vacancies, job location, educational/essentials qualifications, salary, application fee, crucial dates, upper age limit, and ‘How to Apply Online’ are described below. All those contenders interested in government careers can follow our website at regular interval for updated news.
ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
Type of Job: Central Government Job
Location of Jobs: Across India
Application Method: Online
Total Vacancies: 450 posts.
Vacancy Name: Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II (Allopathic)
Allocation of Posts wise States:
- Gujarat – 09 seats
- Delhi NCR – 169 seats
- Haryana – 38 seats
- Himachal Pradesh – 21 seats
- Jharkhand – 12 seats
- Kerala – 102 seats
- Tamil Nadu – 05 seats
- Punjab – 40 seats
- Maharashtra – 54 seats
Age Limit (as on 10.11.2015):
- Interested candidates age should not more than 30 years.
- Upper age limit will be relaxable up to FIVE years for employees of ESI Corporation and Government servants.
- Upper age limit will also relaxable to reserved quota categories like SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen as per norms of Govt. of India.
- Applicants must have a recognized medical qualification included in the 1st or 2nd Schedule or Part-II of 3rd Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Candidates should have passed a qualifying test of middle standard in official language of the State.
- Registration with the Medical Council of India is must.
Note: Participants need to deposit requisite fee in any State Bank of India Branch.
- Rs. 300/- for the General and OBC Category.
- No fee for the SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen, Departmental and Female Aspirants.
Scale of Pay:
- Pay Band Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-
- DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance will be also eligible in addition to pay as per rules/regulations.
The selections of examinees for above 450 esic.nic.in vacancies will be made through highest marks obtained in below mentioned exam:
- Written Examination
- Paper-I for 200 marks
- Paper-II for 100 marks
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification
How to fill ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment Online Form 2015?
- Sign into official website.
- In home page, click on link named ‘ESIC IMO Recruitment 2015’.
- Read all the detailed instructions in notification.
- If eligible then click on ‘IMO Online Application Form”.
- Now, fill up all the required fields in the given format of application.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature along with supporting documents.
- Recheck the provided information and then submit it.
- Download and take print out of challan and filled form for examination procedures.
Very Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 10th November, 2015
- Last/Closing Date for Submission of Application Fee: 10th November, 2015
- Last Date for Printing of Submitted Online Application Form: 17th November 2015.
- Admit Card Date: Notify Soon
- Written Examination Date: Available soon
Official website: www.esic.nic.in