APPSC AEE Recruitment 2022 Notification released soon for Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Executive Engineer 309 Vacancies to apply online application form at www.psc.ap.gov.in:
Hello job-finders, here we have the latest employment news released by the Andhra Pradesh State Govt. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has started the APPSC Recruitment Process for Assistant Executive Engineer Posts in various Engineering Departments. The official notification of APPSC AEE Recruitment 2022 has released for massive job openings. There are about APPSC 309 AEE vacancies to be filled in respective departments. Eligible candidates can utilize this employment opportunity if they are looking for latest engineer jobs through Andhra Pradesh PSC.
We have attached a direct link to apply online for APPSC AEE Vacancy 2022 at the bottom of this page. All the Important details about AP Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment have updated here in this article for candidates. Hence, read out the following passages for detailed information.
- 1 APPSC AEE Recruitment 2022 Notification | APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancies Apply Online @www.psc.ap.gov.in
- 1.1 APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 APPSC AEE Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh APPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2022
- 1.4 APPSC AEE Pay Scale
- 1.5 APPSC AEE Application cum Examination Fee
- 1.6 APPSC AEE 2022 Selection Process
- 1.7 How to Apply APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Online Application Form 2022?
- 1.8 Official Links for APPSC AEE 2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 psc.ap.gov.in AEE 2022 2023 Recruitment – Important Dates
- 1.10 APPSC AEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- 2 About AP Public Service Commission
- 3 APPSC AEE 2022 2023 Help Desk
APPSC AEE Recruitment 2022 Notification | APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancies Apply Online @www.psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh AEE Official Notification for 309 vacancies published through the online web portal mentioning all important information. All those candidates searching for latest govt jobs after graduation in AP State can apply online for APPSC AEE (Civil/ Mech) Latest Recruitment. Through this employment notice, the Commission will hire talented and skilled candidates who have brilliant academic records. Here those contestants who want to go for Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Posts, they must hold Graduation Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university. APPSC Apply Online Link for AEE vacancies is available now at the official website.
The opening date and closing date for submission of APPSC AEE Online Application Form have notified by Commission. Candidates can start registration process from 03-12-2018 & will be ended on 24-12-2018. The age of applicants should be between 18 years to 42 years. The board will provide upper age relaxation to reserved categories in accordance with the Govt norms. AP Public Service Commission might host written examination followed by an interview session as a selection process for Asst Executive Engineer Jobs.
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|♦ PSC AP Recruitment Details ♦|
|Name of the Department:||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Rectt. Notice No.||N/A|
|Name of the Post:||Assistant Executive Engineer – AEE|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||309 vacancies|
|Job Category:||AP Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Andhra Pradesh|
|Registration Process:||Online mode|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Age Limit:||18-42 years|
APPSC AEE Vacancy 2022 – Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Details ♦|
|Post Code No.||Department Names||Number of Vacancies|
|01||AEE Civil in AP Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Dept.||136 vacancies|
|02||AEE Civil in Roads & Buildings Engineering Service||58 vacancies|
|03||AEE Electrical in Roads & Buildings Engg. Service||04 vacancies|
|04||AEE Civil in AP Water Resources Department||64 vacancies|
|05||AEE Mechanical in AP Water Resources Dept.||07 vacancies|
|06||AEE Civil/ Mech. in AP Panchayat Raj & RD Engg. Service||35 vacancies|
|07||AEE Civil/ Mech. in AP Tribal Welfare Engineering Dept.||03 vacancies|
|08||AEE Civil in AP Public Health & Municipal Engg. Dept.||02 vacancies|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||309 vacancies|
|NOTE: Check out the details of vacancies viz., Community, Zone, State-Wide and Gender wise (General/ Women) from an official notification PDF that we have attached at the bottom.|
We have gathered all possible details of Andhra Pradesh PSC AEE Recruitment 2022 here on this web page. The educational qualifications, age criteria, upper age limit, pay scale, grade pay, application/ examination fee, selection system, key dates, etc. are briefly mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh APPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2022
- All the applicants must have at least qualification of Graduation Degree in related fields from a government certified university or institution. For post wise academic qualifications and experience including practical experience, download the official notification from a below link and go through it.
AGE REQUIREMENT (as on 01st July 2022):-
- The lower age limit should be 18 years while upper age limit should be 42 years for general quota.
- Aspirants should not be born earlier than 2nd July 1976 and later than 1st July 2000.
- In upper age limit, the reserved categories will get relaxation according to the rules and regulations. Age Relaxation for reserved categories as follows:-
- BC, SC & ST: 05 years
- Physically Handicapped Persons: 10 years
- Ex-Service Men/ NCC Instructor: 03 years
- Andhra Pradesh State Government Employees (Except Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities, etc.): 05 years
APPSC AEE Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: Those who selected are assured to receive attractive Pay Band of Rs. 37,100/- to Rs. 91,450/- and Grade Pay along with other benefits as per Commission’s rules. To know perfect pay scale details, please visit the official advertisement.
APPSC AEE Application cum Examination Fee
- Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty) for application processing fee.
- Rs. 120/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty) for Examination Fee.
- The reserved categories like SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men exempted from payment of examination fee (Rs. 120/-).
- The fee is to be paid online using Payment Gateway by Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
APPSC AEE 2022 Selection Process
About Mode of Selection: The most eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance and marks scored from the following process:-
- Screening Test (Offline Mode)
- Main Examination (Computer Based Recruitment Method)
- Personal Interview/ Document Verification
How to Apply APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Online Application Form 2022?
Here we notify all new candidates to make APPSC One Time Registration before applying for their desired posts. One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) is compulsory for every candidate applying to this direct recruitment. The Steps to Apply Online Form are as under:-
- 1st Step – Visit the AP Public Service Commission’s official website or directly open it from a link given below.
- 2nd Step – Now, navigate to the “Latest Notifications” section on the homepage of a website.
- 3rd Step – Search a download link prescribed as “APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Notification 2022-2023” and then click on it.
- 4th Step – First, download the official notification pdf file and then read the eligibility criteria along with other instructions described in it.
- 5th Step – Click on the “Apply Online” link if you find yourself eligible after going thoroughly.
- 6th Step – Fill up your personal and professional details in a prescribed registration form.
- 7th Step – Upload scanned copies of your current passport size photo and other supporting documents/ certificates to the browser option.
- 8th Step – Don’t forget to pay your application/ examination fee through online sources.
- 9th Step – Finally, press the “submit” button after verifying all the filled up details are correct or not.
- 10th Step – Save the system generated Unique Registration ID Number to your device after final submission.
- 11th Step – If possible, then also print a hard copy of the application form for just a reference.
Official Links for APPSC AEE 2022 Recruitment
|APPSC AEE Official Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|APPSC AEE Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|Official Website of APPSC:||VISIT HERE – psc.ap.gov.in|
psc.ap.gov.in AEE 2022 2023 Recruitment – Important Dates
|Date of Paper Advertisement Released:||To be announced soon|
|Official Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date to Submit Online Application Forms:||To be announced soon|
|Ending/ Last Date for Online Registration of Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date for Payment of Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading of Hall Ticket:||07 (seven) days before commencement of exam|
|Date of Screening Test in Offline Mode:||To be announced later on|
|Date of Online Main Examination:||To be announced later on|
|Date for Declaration of Final Result:||To be notified later on|
APPSC AEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The Scheme for Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Examination has been shown below:-
|♦ Scheme for Screening Test ♦|
|PAPER TYPE||PAPERS||BRANCH||MARKS||NO. OF QUES.||DURATION|
|Written Exam of Bachelor’s Degree Standard||PART A||General Studies & Mental Ability||50 marks||50 Ques.||150 minutes|
|PART B||Civil & Mechanical Engineering (Common) (or) Electrical Engineering||100 marks||100 Ques.|
|TOTAL ⇒||150 Marks||150 Ques.||02 hrs & 30 min.|
|♦ Scheme for Main Exam ♦|
|PAPER TYPE||PAPERS||BRANCH||MARKS||NO. OF QUES.||DURATION|
|Bachelor’s Degree Standard Written Exam of Objective Type||PAPER 1||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 marks||150 ques.||150 minutes|
|PAPER 2||Civil & Mechanical Engineering (Common) (or) Electrical Engineering||150 marks||150 ques.||150 minutes|
|PAPER 3||» Civil Engineering
» Mechanical Engineering
» Civil & Mechanical Engineering
» Electrical Engineering
|150 marks||150 ques.||150 minutes|
|TOTAL ⇒||450 Marks|
About AP Public Service Commission
The Public Service Commission of Andhra Pradesh state came into existence on 01st November 1956. It is the AP State Government organization headquartered at Hyderabad city. The commission functions with 01 (one) Chairman and 09 (nine) Members right now. The Andhra Pradesh PSC has been formed under Article 315 of the Indian Constitution. The statutory functions of this department are direct recruitment, recruitment by transfer, statutory rules, disciplinary cases, reimbursement, wound and extraordinary pension cases, etc. It also conducts departmental tests for several departments. It’s a responsibility of the commission to organize half yearly IAS and IPS examinations along with AIS proficiency tests.
Annually, a huge number of employment notifications published by this department to appoint young and dynamic workforce. The commission takes written test (prelims & mains), interviews, skill tests, medical tests, etc. to recruit best candidates. The commission also provides syllabus and exam pattern before the conductance of examination.
APPSC AEE 2022 2023 Help Desk
|Contact Address:||APPSC Office,
New Government Offices Building 2nd Floor,
M.G. Road (Bandhar Road),
Opp: Indira Gandhi Municipal Complex,
Vijayawada – 520 010.
|Official Email ID for Query:||email@example.com|
|Helpline Number:||+91 40-23120055|
|Call Timings:||On working days in between 10:30 AM to 01:00 PM and 01:30 PM to 05:00 PM|
For APPSC Asst Executive Engineer Recruitment 2022 related updates, contestants can bookmark this web page (www.techufo.in). We will update every single detail here whenever authority uploads it to their official website. We have provided eligibility details and other information based on the advertisement printed in the official notification. If you want to share your query regarding APPSC AEE Recruitment 2022 Process with us, then please leave it in a comment box provided below. Our team will answer as soon as they find the solution. Contestants can follow this website for AP state govt jobs updates regularly. All the Best, Guys!!