Exim Bank Recruitment 2015 notification has been published along with online application for the 78 posts of Manager & Administrative Officer on its official website at www.eximbankindia.in:
Export-Import Bank of India has recently issued latest employment news regarding Exim Bank Recruitment 2015 in order to fill up 78 vacant vacancies of Manager/MM II & Administrative Officer/JMI through its main portal www.eximbankindia.com. The high command of Exim Bank is looking for qualified and experienced professionals with brilliant academic records. It’s good news for all appropriate candidates who were searching for the latest govt jobs in banking sector are having best opportunity to grab by being part of the above recruitment.
Export-Import Bank of India is the premier export finance institution in India, established in 1982 under the Export-Import Bank of India Act 1981. Its Headquarter is located at Mumbai, India. Exim Bank also engaged in financing, facilitating and promoting India’s international trade, having a network of 17 offices in India & overseas and Learning Centres in Bangalore, Ahmedabad and Pune. Exim Bank is managed by a Board of Directors, which has representatives from the Government, RBI, a financial institution, public sector banks, the business community.
Exim Bank of India has evolved into an institution that plays a major role in partnering Indian industries, particularly the Small and Medium Enterprises, in their globalization efforts, through a wide range of products and services offered at all stages of the business cycle, starting from import of technology and export product development to export production, export marketing, pre-shipment and post-shipment and overseas investment. Every year Exim Bank announces fresh recruitment notification news and due to huge reputation it’s a dream for all qualified candidates to get vacancies under this Bank.
Before applying for online application, all interested applicants for the post of Officer in Exim Bank of India should have requisite educational qualification according to particular designate posts from recognized/approved Universities/Institution by Government/AICTE. Qualified applicants can apply for online application on or before 22nd July, 2015 for the above job recruitment through its main site. Aspirants are advised not to wait till last date & time, register their application well with in time to avoid last time traffic.
All the appropriate aspirants for govt jobs after graduation are suggested to understand all the norms through official notification. We notify to applicants, they make sure that their Contact Details & Email ID is valid because it will be required during registration process. All the detailed information regarding qualification, age limit, vacancies, application fee, selection procedure, important dates etc are mentioned below.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Export-Import Bank of India.
Category: Banking Sector.
Type & Location of Job: Central Govt Job all over India.
Total Vacancies: 78 posts.
Vacancies Names: Manager & Administrative Officer.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
A) Manager/MM II: 68 posts.
- UR – 36 posts.
- SC – 10 posts.
- ST – 04 posts.
- OBC – 18 posts.
B) Administrative Officer/JMI: 10 posts.
- UR – 07 posts.
- SC – 01 post.
- ST – 00 post.
- OBC – 02 posts.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2015):
A) For Manager/MM II:
- UR – 30 years.
- SC/ST – 35 years.
- OBC – 33 years.
B) For Administrative Officer/JMI:
- UR – 30 years.
- SC/ST – 35 years.
- OBC – 33 years.
- Applicants should have requisite educational qualification according to particular designate posts from recognized/approved Universities/Institution by Government/AICTE.
- Applicants should possess excellent communication skills. Knowledge of foreign languages will be an added advantage.
- For more brief details regarding qualification candidates are suggested to refer official notification.
- Not mentioned in official notification.
Pay Scale (per month):
Note: Applicants must have minimum work experience of 3 years as on 1st July, 2015.
- Manager Posts: Approx. Rs. 19400-700-20100-800-28100.
- Administrative Officer Posts: Approx. Rs. 14500-600-18700-700-20100-800-25700.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection process for Recruitment in Exim Bank will comprise of Online Test and Personal Interview.
- Applicants who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Online test will be called for Personal Interview.
How to fill Exim Bank Recruitment Form 2015:
- Open the official website of Exim Bank of India.
- On home page, select the ‘Career Opportunities’ option and click on it.
- On next page, find the link named ‘Recruitment of Officer in Junior/Middle Management levels’ and click on it.
- Carefully read all the brief details as mentioned in official notification.
- Now fill up all the necessary details correctly without making any type of mistakes and don’t forget to upload scanned copy of photo, signature, required documents etc.
- Verify filled form and submit it.
- Download and take print out of filled form for further procedure.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 1st July, 2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 22nd July, 2015.
- Online Examination Date: In the month of August 2015 (Tentatively).
Authorized Website: www.eximbankindia.in