Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification for DOPGJ Multi Tasking Staff 413 vacancies released along with GUJ Postal MTS Online Application link to apply at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in official website:
Latest MTS Jobs in Post Office Apply Online Now!! The Department of Post, Gujarat Circle has now recently published a most desired Job Notification No.R&E/2-31/DR/2017-18 this week on 24th of March through their authorized website. The department had disclosed this notice concerning Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 specially to fill up eligible candidates for Multi Tasking Staff Jobs in Subordinate Post Offices and Administrative Offices. As per the official advertisement, there are massive 413 Gujarat Post Office MTS Vacancies made available in Postal and Railway Mail Service Division from an open market. All those passionate people who in a recent time finding employment news for 10th pass can utilize this opportunity to grab above specified vacancies. Interested aspirants who wish to crack these Gujarat postal dept jobs must fulfill the essential eligibilities required for recruitment before proceeding further. Those who have relevant qualifications can submit their application forms via online mode within deadline i.e. 16th of April 2017. If you are interested in this DOPGJ MTS Vacancy and looking for details, then continue reading this article.
The Indian Postal Department is a central government-operated system which directly controlled by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. It was formed by the British Empire on 01st April 1774. It is one of the ancient govt organization that running successfully till date. It has more than 05 lakh employees working in this department with the motto of “Dak Seva Jan Seva”. The main services of this organization are parcel services, EMS, freight forwarding, delivery, deposit account, third-party logistics, etc. It has been divided into 22 subsidiary postal circles all over India. The Gujarat is one among the postal department of Indian post office. Right now, it has come up with most awaited notification and invited online applications from suitable Indian National for the direct recruitment of 413 Multi Tasking Staff posts in different divisions. In this web page, we have mentioned all the details that are necessary for GUJ Post Office MTS Recruitment 2017 apply online process at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 – MTS Bharti Notification
Currently, officials have already started the online registration of application forms and it will be functional up to 16/04/17 till 23:59 Hrs. Here we suggest each and every aspirant that if their registered forms were not filled up properly or correctly in any respect then sorry to say it would be totally rejected. Those intrigued applicants who are willing to take part in this Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 must have a qualification of 10th/12th pass from a recognized educational board. According to the notice, applicants aging between 18 years to 25 years are only eligible to apply for this Gujarat State Govt Jobs 2017 available on an official website at www.gujpostexam.com. As a selection process, the board will host an attitude test at Ahmedabad, Rajkot and Vadodara cities. The admit cards will be uploaded soon on the main site after completion of registration process. The exact date and timing of examination will be allotted to eligible candidates later. The aptitude test will be conducted for 02 hours (120 minutes) with no negative marking. Contestants will get more idea about Syllabus by referring the official notification uploaded to the designated portal.
Most importantly, all interested applicants are strictly informed to go through the eligibility norms and other conditions as announced in Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Notification 2017. As complete grab instructions will help the candidates to avoid any type of bad situation in a later phase of recruitment. While applying, contestants must be ready with the soft copies of passport size photograph and signature (less than 40 KB in jpg format). Email ID and contact details will be required for further communication purposes so all the candidates must have a valid one. All the entire instructions related to vacancies such as educational qualification, upper age limit, salary, grade pay, registration fees, selection system, useful dates, payment modes, etc. are well described below. All the readers who have applied for these Gujarat Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies are advised to visit our page from time to time for fresh updates.
Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 Details
Organization Name: Gujarat Postal Circle Department
Advertisement No.: R&E/2-31/DR/2017-18 (dt. 24-03-2017)
Total Vacancies: 413
Vacancy Name: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts
|DOPGJ Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies in Subordinate Post Offices|
|RMS ‘AM’ Division||39||00||14||28||80|
|Total Ahmedabad HQ Region Posts||63||02||18||44||127|
|RMS ‘RJ’ Division||03||00||07||08||18|
|Total Rajkot Region Posts||29||00||14||19||62|
|RMS ‘W’ Division||38||00||03||25||66|
|Total Vadodara Region Posts||83||07||09||37||136|
|DOPGUJ Multi Tasking Staff Jobs in Administrative Offices|
|CPMG Office, Ahmedabad||14||00||00||09||23|
|PMG Office, Rajkot||02||00||00||00||02|
|PMG Office, Vadodara||01||00||00||00||01|
|Postal Training Centre, Vadodara||07||00||01||02||10|
|Director of Accounts(Postal), Ahmedabad||07||01||01||03||12|
|Postal Store Depot, Ahmedabad||10||00||00||04||14|
|Postal Store Depot, Rajkot||07||00||00||05||12|
|Postal Store Depot Vadodara||10||01||02||01||14|
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Within the GUJ State
Apply Mode: On-line
Scale of Pay (per month): The selected candidates will receive a Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 1,800/- plus Admissible Allowances. For DOP MTS Pay Scale related more information, kindly download the notification and check it out.
Probation Period: 02 (two) years
Application/ Examination Fee:
- For General and OBC Category: Rs. 400/- (Examination Fee) + Rs. 200/- (Application Fee) = Total Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Female Category: Rs. 200/- (Application Fee only)
GUJ Postal Dept Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested contestants must have passed Matriculation Examination from a Govt certified Board/ University.
Age Limitation (as on Cutoff Date 10-04-17):
- Unreserved Quota: Mini 18 years and Maxi 25 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be permissible to reserved quota as per the rules and regulations of Indian Government.
DOPGJ Multi Tasking Staff Jobs Selection Process:
- The most appropriate contestants will be recruited based on their performance and marks scored in Aptitude Test and Descriptive Examination. The authority will conduct a Descriptive test in order of the Merit of Aptitude Test. A common merit list based on Descriptive exam shall prepare in respect of all categories of vacancies.
DOP MTS Exam Syllabus & Pattern: The Written exam will have four (04) parts i.e. Part A, B, C(i) & C(ii). It will be of Multiple Choice Questions with total 100 marks covering General Knowledge, Mathematics, English and Regional Language. The applicants will get 02 hours for Aptitude Test to complete their answer paper. In the Aptitude test, there is no negative marking system. The Descriptive examination will have the same syllabus as it was in Aptitude test.
How to fill Online DOP Gujarat Multi Tasking Staff Application Form 2017?
- Open the OJAS Website or just click on a link attached at the bottom.
- In the main page, click on a link named “Direct Recruitment Notice for the Cadre of Multi Tasking Staff in Gujarat Postal Dept, 2017”.
- Download a pdf file of notification and then read carefully all the mentioned instructions.
- If you are satisfied with eligibility criteria then press on “Online Registration” link.
- Now properly fill up the mandatory details in application form.
- Upload your digital signature, photograph, etc. in asked size and jpg format only.
- In order to make fee payment take a printout of the system generated Challan.
- Verify the filled information and then submit it.
- After successful registration, the system will provide you a unique registration number (URN).
- You will be provided a registration number via SMS and e-mail on the given mobile in the form.
- Don’t forget to print a hard copy of submitted form for the future reference.
ojas.gujarat.gov.in Post Office MTS Vacancy 2017 Apply Online Dates:-
As per the latest update, the DOP authority has extended the date for Online Application of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) upto 16.04.2017 and fee-acceptance upto 18.04.2017 office hours. We have made the correction in a below description, kindly check it out.
- Official Notification Publication Date: 24th March 2017
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application Form: 24th March 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications:
10th April 201716th April 2017 (11:59 PM)
- Due Date to Deposit Fees in cash at any Computerized Post Offices:
10th April 201718th April 2017 (working hours)
- Admit Card Download Date: One week before an exam date
- Aptitude Test/Examination Date: 14th May 2017 (Sunday)
- Date to Declare Results: June 2017 first week
DOP Gujarat Circle MTS Bharit Notification 2017 -> DOWNLOAD PDF
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 -> Apply Online Form
www.gujaratpost.gov.in | www.gujpostexam.com | www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Job seekers can save our website by using the “Ctrl+D” shortcut key for receiving next updates of recruitment through this page. Our techufo.in web team will provide you soon details regarding DOPGJ MTS Exam Syllabus/Pattern, Admit Card, Answer Key, Paper Solutions, Cutoff Marks, Results, Merit List, etc. whenever it was published by the department. Readers can comment us their queries and questions by submitting it in the below-placed box. We will try to bring perfect solutions for your asked doubts as quickly as we can. We also have more details on 10th pass Sarkari Naukri here on this website for those who want. THANK YOU!!