Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016 Notification for the total 1242 vacancies of Postman and Mail Guard Posts has been released along with Online Application link to apply at www.gujaratpost.gov.in official portal.
The Department of Post, Gujarat Circle has now recently published a most desired Job Notification No.R&E/2-9/DR/2015-16 this week on 12th of March through their authorized website. The department had disclosed this notice concerning Gujarat Postal Circle Direct Recruitment 2016 specially to fill up eligible candidates for postman & mail guard cadre in various divisions. As per the official advertisement, there are massive 1242 Gujarat post office vacancies made available in Postal and Railway Mail Service Division from an open market. All those passionate people who in a recent time finding employment news for 10th pass can utilize this opportunity to grab above specified vacancies. Interested aspirants who wish to crack these Gujarat postal dept jobs must fulfill the essential eligibilities required for recruitment before proceeding further. Those who have relevant qualifications can submit their application forms via online mode within deadline i.e. 11th of April 2016.
The Indian Postal Department is a central government-operated system which directly controlled by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. It was formed by the British Empire on 01st April 1774. It is one of the ancient govt organization that running successfully till date. It has more than 05 lakh employees working in this department with the motto of “Dak Seva Jan Seva”. The main services of this organization are parcel services, EMS, freight forwarding, delivery, deposit account, third-party logistics, etc. It has been divided into 22 subsidiary postal circles all over India. The Gujarat is one among the postal department of Indian post office. Right now, it has come up with most awaited notification and invited online applications from suitable Indian National for the direct recruitment of 1220 Postman & 22 Mail Guard vacancies in different divisions.
Currently, officials have already started the online registration of application forms and it will be functional up to 11/04/16 till 23:00 Hrs. Here we suggest each and every aspirant that if their registered forms were not filled up properly or correctly in any respect then sorry to say it would be totally rejected. Those intrigued applicants who are willing to take part in this Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016 must have a qualification of 10th/12th pass from a recognized educational board. According to the notice, applicants aging between 18 years to 27 years are only eligible to apply for this Gujarat State Govt Jobs 2016-17 available on an official website at www.gujpostexam.com. As a selection process, the board will host an attitude test at Ahmedabad, Rajkot and Vadodara cities. The admit cards will be uploaded soon on the main site after completion of registration process. The exact date and timing of examination will be allotted to eligible candidates later. The aptitude test will be conducted for 02 hours (120 minutes) with no negative marking.
Most importantly, all interested applicants are strictly informed to go through the eligibility norms and other conditions as announced in Gujarat Postal Circle Postman Job Notification 2016. As complete grab instructions will help the candidates to avoid any type of bad situation in a later phase of recruitment. While applying, contestants must be ready with the soft copies of passport size photograph and signature (less than 40 KB in jpg format). Email ID and contact details will be required for further communication purposes so all the candidates must have a valid one. All the entire instructions related to vacancies such as educational qualification, upper age limit, salary, grade pay, registration fees, selection system, useful dates, payment modes, etc. are well described below. All the readers who have applied for this recruitment notice are advised to visit our page from time to time for fresh updates.
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016 Details:-
Organization Name: Gujarat Postal Circle Department
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Within the State
Apply Mode: On-line/ Off-line
Total Vacancies: 1242 seats
A) Postman – 1220 seats
- Ahmedabad GPO – 47 seats
- Ahmedabad City – 222 seats
- Gandhinagar – 64 seats
- Sabarkantha, Himatnagar – 13 seats
- Mahesana – 41 seats
- Banaskantha, Palanpur – 12 seats
- Patan – 11 seats
- Amreli – 19 seats
- Bhavnagar – 65 seats
- Gondal – 23 seats
- Jamnagar – 40 seats
- Junagadh – 45 seats
- Kachchh- Bhuj – 37 seats
- Porbandar – 18 seats
- Rajkot – 75 seats
- Surendranagar – 21 seats
- Anand – 33 seats
- Bardoli – 16 seats
- Bharuch – 44 seats
- Kheda-Nadiad – 39 seats
- Navsari – 26 seats
- Panchmahal, (Godhra) – 40 seats
- Surat – 96 seats
- Vadodara (East) – 75 seats
- Vadodara (West) – 65 seats
- Valsad – 33 seats
B) Mail Guard – 22 seats
- RMS ‘AM’ Division, Ahmedabad – 11 seats
- RMS ‘RJ” Division, Rajkot – 00 seats
- RMS ‘W’ Division, Vadodara – 11 seats
Scale of Pay (per month):
- The selected candidates will receive a Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- plus Admissible Allowances for respective posts.
Probation Period: 02 (two) years
Application/ Examination Fee:
- For General and OBC Category: Rs. 400/- (Examination Fee) + Rs. 100/- (Application Fee) = Total Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Female Category: Rs. 100/- (Application Fee only)
GJ Postal Dept Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Interested contestants must have passed Matriculation Examination from a Govt certified Board/ University.
- Unreserved Quota: Mini 18 years and Maxi 27 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be permissible to reserved quota as per the rules and regulations of Indian Government.
- The most appropriate contestants will be recruited based on their performance and marks scored in Aptitude Test/ Examination. The exam will be of Multiple Choice Questions with total 100 marks covering General Knowledge, Mathematics, English and Regional Language.
How to fill Online Gujarat Postman Application Form 2016?
- Open an authorized website of the department.
- In the main page, click on a link named “Direct Recruitment Notice for the Cadre of Postman/ Mail Guard in Gujarat Postal Dept, 2016”.
- Download a pdf file of notification and then read carefully all the mentioned instructions.
- If you are satisfied with eligibility criteria then press on “Online Registration” link.
- Now properly fill up the mandatory details in application form.
- Upload your digital signature, photograph, etc. in asked size and jpg format only.
- In order to make fee payment take a printout of the system generated Challan.
- Verify the filled information and then submit it.
- After successful registration, the system will provide you a unique registration number (URN).
- You will be provided a registration number via SMS and e-mail on the given mobile in the form.
- Don’t forget to print a hard copy of submitted form for the future reference.
Important Dates for the Candidates:-
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application Form: 12th March 2016
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: 11th April 2016 (11:00 PM)
- Due Date to Deposit Fees at e-payment Post Offices: 14th April 2016 (working hours)
- Admit Card Download Date: 10th July 2016
- Aptitude Test/ Examination Date: 24th July 2016
Official Websites: www.gujaratpost.gov.in | www.gujpostexam.com
Job seekers can save our website by using the “Ctrl+D” shortcut key for receiving next updates of recruitment through this page. Our techufo.in web team will provide you soon details regarding Exam Syllabus/Pattern, Admit Card, Answer Key, Paper Solutions, Cutoff Marks, Results, Merit List, etc. whenever it was published by the department. Readers can comment us their queries and questions by submitting it in the below-placed box. We will try to bring perfect solutions for your asked doubts as quickly as we can, THANK YOU.