Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021 Notification for 1826 DOP GUJ Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-III Vacancies released along with Gujarat Postal GDS Online Application Form link to apply at www.appost.in/gdsonline:
Latest GDS Jobs in Post Office Apply Online Now! The Department of Post Gujarat Circle has published a Postal Job Notification of GDS Cycle-3 on 21st December at its official website. The board has disclosed this notification concerning Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 of eligible candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts like Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster & Dak Sevak. According to the official advertisement, there are huge 1826 Gujarat Post Office GDS Vacancies made available in various Postal Divisions from an open market. Aspirants who wish to get Gujarat Postal Dept Jobs must fulfill the eligibility required for GDS recruitment.
Those who have relevant qualifications can submit online application form on or before 20th January 2021. If you are interested in DOP Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy and looking for more details, then continue reading this article.
- 1 Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021 Notification | DOP Gujarat Postal GDS Cycle-III 1826 Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 Gujarat Post Office Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.3 Gujarat Postal GDS Notification 2021 PDF
- 1.4 DOP GUJ Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Gujarat Postal GDS Pay Scale
- 1.6 Gujarat Post Office GDS Application Fee
- 1.7 How to Apply Online DOP Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form 2021?
- 1.8 Gujarat Postal GDS Bharti 2021 Selection Process
- 1.9 Gujarat Post Office GDS Vacancies 2021 Apply Online Dates
- 1.10 India Post Gujarat Circle Help Desk
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021 Notification | DOP Gujarat Postal GDS Cycle-III 1826 Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
INDIA POST has come up with most awaited notification and invited online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment of 1826 Gramin Dak Sevaks in different divisions. Aspirants who in a recent time finding employment news for 10th pass can utilize this opportunity. Here on this blog, we have mentioned all Important details that are necessary just for GUJ Post Office GDS Recruitment Apply Online process. Currently, the officials have already started the online registration for Gujarat Postal GDS Application Form. It will be functional up to 20-01-2021 till 23:59 Hrs. Here we suggest every contestant that submit their online application much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date.
All those who are willing to take part in Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021 must have a qualification of 10th passed from a recognized educational board. As per the notice, applicants ageing between 18 years to 40 years are only eligible to apply for all these latest Gujarat State Govt Jobs 2021 available on the official website at http://www.appost.in/gdsonline. Get OJAS Guj Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Complete Overview from below table.
Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||Department of Posts – DoP (India Post)|
|Department Name:||Gujarat Postal Circle Department|
|Advertisement No.:||R&E/1-1/DR/GDS/CYCLE-III/2020 (DATE: 21-12-2020)|
|Total Vacancies:||1826 vacancies|
|Vacancy Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle – 3|
|Job Roles:||BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak|
|Job Type:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Within the GUJ State|
|Application Dates:||21 December 2020 to 20 January 2021|
|Apply Mode:||Online only|
|Gujarat Post Website:||www.gujaratpost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Portal:||www.appost.in/gdsonline|
|India Post Website:
Gujarat Post Office Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ Allocation of DOPGUJ GDS Vacancies Category wise ♦|
|S. N.||Categories||No. of Vacancies|
|a.||General (GEN/ UR)||838|
|b.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||412|
|c.||Schedule Caste (SC)||63|
|d.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||268|
|e.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||201|
|f.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – A||12|
|g.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – B||10|
|h.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – C||19|
|i||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – DE||03|
Gujarat Postal GDS Notification 2021 PDF
Most Importantly all candidates are strictly informed to go through the eligibility norms and other conditions as announced in Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Notification 2021. Complete instructions will help the candidates to avoid any problem in a later phase of Guj Post Master Recruitment. All info related to Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies such as educational qualification, upper age limit, salary, grade pay, registration fees, selection criteria, important dates, payment modes, etc. well described below.
DOP GUJ Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Contestants must have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from a Govt certified Board of School Education.
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute of Central Government/ State Government/ Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations.
- Knowledge of Local Language is Compulsory.
AGE LIMITATION (Cutoff Date – 21st Dec 2020):-
- Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 40 years for Unreserved & EWS Categories.
- Upper age relaxation will be permissible to reserved quota as per the rules and regulations of the Indian Government. Upper age limit category wise as follows:-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 03 years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ ST): 05 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + GEN & EWS: 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC: 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC & ST: 15 years
Gujarat Postal GDS Pay Scale
|♦ Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) ♦|
|Vacancy Names||Mini. TRCA for 4 Hrs/ Level-I in TRCA Slab||Mini. TRCA for 5 Hrs/ Level-II in TRCA Slab|
|Branch Post Master||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Gujarat Post Office GDS Application Fee
- General Male, OBC Male, EWS Male & Trans-man Categories: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ All Female/ Trans-women Category: Rs. 000/- (No Fee)
- Candidates can deposit their fee through any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices and also by online mode (Credit/ Debit Cards and Net Banking facility) using the URL provided in a Homepage.
- Candidate should refer their Registration Number in all cases for making the payment of a fee.
How to Apply Online DOP Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form 2021?
While applying for Guj Post GDS Bharti, you must be ready with the scanned copies of passport size photograph & signature (less than 50 KB in jpg format) and other documents. Email ID and contact details will be required for further communication purposes so all the candidates must have a valid one.
|♦ Steps to Apply Online Form ♦|
|Step 01: Open the India Post Official Website (www.appost.in/gdsonline) or just click on a link attached at the bottom.
Step 02: In the main page, click on a link named “DOP Direct Recruitment Notice for Gramin Dak Sevak in Gujarat Postal Department, 2021”.
Step 03: Download a pdf file of notification and then read carefully all the mentioned instructions.
Step 04: If you are satisfied with eligibility criteria then press on “Online Registration” link.
Step 05: Now properly fill-up the mandatory details such as Applicant Name (As per 10th class certificate including spaces), Father Name (as per 10th Certificate), Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, etc. in the application form.
Step 06: Upload your digital signature (size upto 20 KB; 200 dpi & dimensions: 140×60 pixels), photograph (size upto 50 KB; 200 dpi & dimensions: 200×230 pixels) etc. in jpg file format only.
Step 07: To make fee payment, take a printout of the system generated Challan.
Step 08: Verify the filled information and then submit it.
Step 09: After successful registration, the system will provide you with a unique registration number (URN).
Step 10: You will be provided a registration number via SMS and e-mail on the given mobile in the form.
Step 11: Don’t forget to print a hard copy of submitted form for the future reference.
Gujarat Postal GDS Bharti 2021 Selection Process
- Selection of aspirants to be done based on Automatic Generated Merit List according to the rules and regulations.
- Only marks obtained in 10th Standard Exam held by approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 04 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection of applicants.
- A Common merit list based on the 10th Standard Exam shall be prepared in respect of all categories of vacancies.
- The department will make a selection based on the merit of aspirants concerning the post applied. The final selection of candidates is subject to verification of original certificates and acceptance by the respective recruiting authority only.
Gujarat Post Office GDS Vacancies 2021 Apply Online Dates
|♦ Important Dates & Time ♦|
|Official Notification Publication Date:||21-12-2020|
|Opening Date for Registration & Apply Online Application Form:||21-12-2020|
|Closing Date for Online Registration:||20-01-2021|
|Due Date to Deposit Fees:||20-01-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form:||20-01-2021|
|Date to Declare Results:||To be notified soon|
|Date to Issue Letter of Intimation:||Within 20-25 days after the release of merit list|
|Document Verification (DV) Schedule:||To be notified via intimation letter|
The Indian Postal Department is a Central Government operated system which directly controlled by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. It was formed by the British Empire on 01st April 1774. It is one of the ancient government organization that running successfully till date. It has more than 05 lakh employees working in this department with the motto of “Dak Seva Jan Seva”. The main services of this Organization are parcel services, EMS, freight forwarding, delivery, deposit account, third-party logistics, etc. It has been divided into 22 subsidiary postal circles all over India. Gujarat is one among the postal department of an Indian post office. You can go through the Bhartiya Dak Official Website for more details.
India Post Gujarat Circle Help Desk
All the readers who have applied for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021 are advised to visit our blog from time to time for fresh updates. Job seekers can bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) by using “Ctrl+D” shortcut key for receiving next updates on DOPGUJ recruitment through this page. Our Tech UFO team will provide you soon details regarding the DOP Gujarat Post Master/ Dak Sevak Bharti Cutoff Marks, Results, Merit List, etc. whenever it published by the department. Readers can comment us their queries & questions by submitting it in the below-placed box. We will try to bring perfect solutions for your asked doubts as quickly as we can. We also have more details about 10th pass Sarkari Naukri here on this site for those who want. THANK YOU!!