Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification released for Medical Officer HCMS Group-A 903 vacancies download Application Form from www.haryanahealth.nic.in official website:
Today we have the latest update on govt careers after MBBS for those degree holders searching such opportunity since a long time. Now, the Health Department of Haryana State is back with new notification for recruitment of Medical Officers HCMS (Group-A) on a regular basis. According to the notification, there are total 903 Haryana Medical Officer vacancies available to fill up with most eligible and well-qualified people. Those interested candidates waiting for sarkari naukri can use this employment chance only if they have required qualification and age limit. Candidates with essential eligibility criteria can come forward and apply for MO jobs by filling Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2017 Application form. All the contestants can submit their applications within given time limit i.e. from 16th June to 17th July 2017. The recruitment board has uploaded Haryana Health Dept MO Notification 2017 and Application Form to their official website so that contestants can download and apply it. You can also download notification pdf file using the direct links attached below. The relevant Medical Officer Jobs details like selection process, pay scale, etc. furnished in following passages.
The Haryana Health Department is a Government organization mainly focuses on issues related to the general health of the citizens. It guided by the W.H.O. principle of Universal Health. Their aim is to improve the quality of life of people by providing better Health Services. This organization strives to help people improve their productivity and reduce risks of diseases in a cost-effective way. Their ultimate function is to provide adequate, accessible, equitable, quality healthcare services. This department works for the welfare of people living in the state. As per requirement of employees, every year organization releases employment news through notification to hire capable and suitable contestants. They publish job advertisement for vacant posts by uploading to their official website i.e. www.haryanahealth.nic.in. The officials host interview session or written test as per recruitment released for vacancies. There are lots of posts such as Civil Surgeon, Medical Superintendent, Senior MO, MO, etc. fill up by the organization frequently. Regularly, it creates job opportunity for young unemployed graduates by recruiting through the selection process. In India, almost all the people are looking for government jobs to build up their careers.
Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2017 haryanahealth.nic.in
Well this time, the latest Haryana Health Department Medical Officer Vacancy 2017 released with an aim to fill up 903 HCMS Group-A posts. The applications invited from the eligible contenders for filling up these MO vacancies. Now those who want to go for this recruitment must have MBBS Degree or Post Graduation Degree or Diploma from a Government approved university. If your age is in the range of 22 years to 42 years, then only you can submit an application. The Haryana Medical Officer Selection process for Health Department jobs may consist of Interview. The board will call eligible aspirants for interview session after the completion of registration process. The interview scheduled to conduct in July or August month. Selected applicants will get placement in a rural area for minimum 02 years at the initial period. All the contestants must note that the last date for submission of application form is 17/07/2017. Candidates have to apply Haryana Health Dept Application Form for MO HCMS Group-A Jobs through the speed post. We have given full address of interview and application form submission at the end of this article.
Haryana Health Dept Medical Officer Notification 2017 PDF
Organization Name: Haryana Health Department
Vacancy Name: Medical Officer (HCMS Group-A)
Total Number of Vacancies: 662 + 241 = 903 posts
- General: 185 + 241 = 426 vacancies
- SC: 307 – 208 = 99 vacancies
- BC-A: 40 vacancies
- BC-B: 13 vacancies
- EBP: 50 vacancies
- Ex servicemen: 34 vacancies
District wise Vacant Posts of Doctors (MO only):-
Salary (per month): Applicants who get select will receive Pay Scale Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- and Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay+PN3+NPA. The authority will give usual allowances sanctioned by Government from time to time.
Probation Period: 02 (two) years
Application Fee/Cost: Contestants have to Pay Fees through Bank Draft. It should be in favour of Director General Health Services, Haryana Panchkula Payable at Panchkula. Candidates must attach this draft along with Application Form at the time of submission.
- Rs. 500/- for General/DESM Category
- Rs. 250/- for Reserved Categories i.e. SC/BC/ESM/PH/Eco.BP/D.FF
- Rs. 250/- for Woman Applicants (All Categories)
Vacancy Type: Regular basis
Job Category: State Government
Job Placement: Anywhere in the state
Recruitment Apply Process: In offline mode
Registration Due Date: 17 July-17
The process to download, fill and submit Haryana Medical Officer Application Form mentioned below kindly refer it for your easiness. The relevant testimonials, certificates, and one passport size photo should send along with application form to the address written below. Before applying your forms, don’t forget to read Haryana HCMS Group-A Notification 2017 as it contains all the information about recruitment. Apply, only if you fulfill the eligibility criteria given in advertisement. If you are looking for Post Graduate Govt Jobs in recent time to reach your goal, then go ahead and catch the Application Form for the post of Medical Officers by visiting the Health Dept’s official site Haryanahealth.nic.in. Check out further details from below.
Haryana Medical Officer Jobs 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 31st Dec’17):-
- Minimum 22 years and maximum 42 years
- The reserved category contestants will get upper age relaxation as per Government rules and regulation.
- For details about age relaxation, refer the official notification pdf attached below.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have following academic qualifications:-
- Graduation in Medicine and Surgery OR Degree of any University recognized by the Indian Medical Council
- Registered as medical practitioner with Medical Council of India
- Hindi or Sanskrit language upto Matric standard or Higher Education
- The recruitment board will recruit applicants based on their marks scored in the interview session.
- Those who pass the interview will have to appear for Medical Test.
- The final merit list to be prepared by officials after completion of selection process.
How to Download and Fill Haryana Health Dept MO Application Form 2017-18?
- Subscribe to the official website or click on a link placed below.
- In a homepage, click on a link labeled as Download Advertisement for Medical Officer Posts.
- Go through the instruction point to point written in a notification.
- Now, download the application form in prescribed proforma and then take print out of it.
- Fill up the application with complete details according to the instructions.
- Attach copies of supporting documents and photograph along with duly filled recruitment form.
- Re-check the details entered in the registration form.
- Finally, send it to the postal address before the last date.
To the office of Director General
Health Services, Haryana,
Sector 6, Panchkula-134109
Phone:- 0172- 6627500-Ext.307
www.haryanahealth.nic.in Medical Officer Vacancy 2017 Dates
- Official Advertisement Date: June 2017
- Starting Date of Recruitment of Medical Officers: 16th June 2017
- Last Date to Submit MO Application Form by Post: 17th July 2017 (05:00 PM)
- Interview Call Letter Download Date: Update Soon
- Interview Date: Update Soon
- Final Result Release Date: Notified Later
MO Interview Call Letter: Those who found eligible for interview will get their call letter from the Departmental official website. The authority will publish Roll Number of eligible aspirants through their online web portal. The authority will make all the correspondence with applicants only through their website. They will not issue any separate call letter to the candidates by postal service.
Interview Venue: O/o DGHS, Haryana, Sector-6, Panchkula
Important Note: The Department will allow selected candidates a Maximum 60 days of joining time. They will not provide the extension in joining time. If candidates will not be able to join in 60 days time, then his/her vacancy would be appointed from the waiting list on merit basis.
Hi, Friends. Hurry Up!! Don’t miss this opportunity apply your registration form as early as possible. Through this web page, we have provided all the necessary details. If there will be any further, then we will update it. For Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2017 of 903 Medical Officers, submit your applications by Registered post only because the authority will not accept online forms. For next updates on interview call letter and final merit list, bookmark our page www.techufo.in. Leave your comment in a comment segment below. Our team will respond as fast as they can. ALL THE BEST for these latest govt vacancies!!