Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification for 608 GDS Vacancies published Apply Haryana Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form @www.appost.in/gdsonline
Haryana Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 Details.! Finally, Haryana Post Office Latest GDS Bharti Notification announced for selection of 10th pass postal job searching aspirants based on Academic Merits. So, the INDIA POST invites Online Application for Recruitment to 608 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (BPM, ABPM and Dak Sevak) in Haryana Circle. Here those who want to apply are informed to submit Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Online Form in between 08-06-2020 to 12-08-2020 without delay. Now to begin the registration process, candidates can click on Haryana GDS Apply Online Link available below. Also, all those who are looking for an official notification pdf can download it from a quick link shared at the bottom. Aspirants must check Haryana Postal Circle GDS Jobs eligibility criteria, selection criteria, pay scale and other details from this article before applying.
- 1 Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification | Haryana Post Office 608 GDS Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 Haryana Postal Circle GDS Notification 2021 Overview
- 1.2 Haryana Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.3 Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Haryana Postal Circle GDS Bharti Application Fee
- 1.5 Haryana Post Office Pay Scale for GDS Jobs 2021
- 1.6 Steps to Apply Haryana Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2021:-
- 1.7 Haryana Postal GDS Selection Criteria 2021
- 1.8 Haryana Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- 1.9 Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification | Haryana Post Office 608 GDS Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
Good News! The Indian Postal Department is back with Haryana Post Office Recruitment Notification for GDS Cycle-III Posts like Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Post Master and Dak Sevak. There are a total of 608 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies have been notified in various Haryana Postal Divisions (Gurgaon, Ambala, Karnal, Sonepat, Rohtak, Faridabad, Kurukshetra, Bhiwani, Hissar, etc.). Division wise & category wise vacancy details are shown in a table below. For Haryana Post Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2021, 10th/ SSC passed is the minimum qualification and 18-40 years is the age limit required by candidates. Eligible & willing aspirants must note that Haryana Postal GDS Online Application Process will be continued till 12th August 2020 (23:59 hrs) on India Post Website (https://indiapost.gov.in/ https://appost.in/gdsonline).
Aspirant needs to register himself/ herself with all basic details once before applying online. All those who don’t know how to register & apply online can follow the steps given in this blog. Candidates can scroll down to get all detailed information about Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 of GDS Job Openings.
Haryana Postal Circle GDS Notification 2021 Overview
|♦ India Post Recruitment Highlights ♦|
|Name of the Department:||INDIA POST (Bhartiya Dak/ भारतीय डाक)|
|Name of the Circle:||Haryana Postal Circle|
|Rectt. Notice No.:||N/A|
|Recruitment Name:||Online Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Engagement Cycle – III|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||608 vacancies (approx.)|
|Post Names:||a) Branch Post Master – BPM
b) Assistant Branch Postmaster – ABPM
c) Dak Sevak
|Job Location:||Anywhere in the State|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Application Mode:||Online mode|
|Helpline Number:||(0171) 2603369|
|Email ID For Query:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Portal:||www.appost.in/gdsonline|
Haryana Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ Allocation of GDS Vacancy Division wise ♦|
|Division Names||No. of Vacancies|
|RMS D Dn New Delhi||02|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||608|
|♦ Allocation of GDS Vacancy Community wise ♦|
|Community Names||No. of Vacancies|
|Other Backward Class||147|
|Economically Weaker Section||60|
|Persons with Disabilities – A||05|
|Persons with Disabilities – B||06|
|Persons with Disabilities – C||07|
|Persons with Disabilities – DE||01|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||608|
Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Passed 10th Standard (SSC – Secondary School Certificate) Exam with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language & English from any recognized School Education Board of Central Government/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- Knowledge of Local Language: Candidate must have studied the local language at least up to Xth standard as compulsory or elective subjects.
- Basic Computer Course: Candidate must have at least 60 days duration Computer Training Course Certificate from any Computer Training Institute of GOI/ State Govt/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations if not studied Computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level.
AGE LIMIT (as on 08th June 2020):-
- UR/ GEN & EWS: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years of age
- OBC: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 43 years of age
- SC/ ST: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 45 years of age
- PwD: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 50 years of age
- PwD (OBC): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 53 years of age
- PwD (SC/ ST): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 55 years of age
Haryana Postal Circle GDS Bharti Application Fee
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred) for OC Male, OBC Male, EWS Male & Trans-man Aspirants and No Fee for All Female, Trans-woman, SC/ ST & PwD Aspirants.
- Fee payment will be made by Offline mode (at any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India) or Online mode (Credit/ Debit Cards and Net Banking).
Haryana Post Office Pay Scale for GDS Jobs 2021
|♦ Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) ♦|
|S.N.||Categories||Mini. TRCA for 04 Hrs or Level-1 in TRCA Slab||Mini. TRCA for 05 hrs or Level-2 in TRCA Slab|
|a.||BPM (Branch Postmaster)||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|b.||ABPM (Assistant Branch Postmaster) & Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Steps to Apply Haryana Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2021:-
|♦ Process to Register & Apply Online ♦|
|STEP-I: Open the India Post GDS Official Website: http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
STEP-II: Click on a download link titled as “Notification for Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-III (608 Posts) Recruitment 2021” in a home page.
STEP-III: Go through the notification to check out job profile, eligibility, method of engagement, selection criteria and other Important instructions.
STEP-IV: Press the “Registration” link, submit your details (Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, Year of Passing 10th Class, Upload Photo & Signature) and obtain a unique registration number.
STEP-V: Pay your fee at any Head Post Office or by Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards if you belong to UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans-man category.
STEP-VI: Click on “Apply Online” link, login with registration number, fill the application, upload documents and choose preferences.
STEP-VII: Preview your application form before final submission.
STEP-VIII: Take a print out of online form as well as fee payment e-receipt.
Haryana Postal GDS Selection Criteria 2021
ABOUT SELECTION PROCESS for BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak Posts:-
- According to Automatic Generated Merit List, the India Post Recruitment Authority will make a selection by following the rules based on online applications submitted by candidates.
- The criteria for finalizing the selection will be only Academic Merits (i.e. marks obtained in Xth standard exam) of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 04 (four) decimals.
- Contestants who passed 10th class exam in 01st attempt will be treated as meritorious against who passed compartmentally. No weightage for higher educational qualification will be applicable.
- Candidates must have passed all the subjects in 10th exam as per the respective approved board norms for being into account while calculating the merit.
Haryana Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|♦ Key Dates ♦|
|Official Notification Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date for Online Registration & Fee Submission:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Online Registration:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date for Submission of Application Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Result/ Selection List Release Date:||To be notified later|
Aspirants if you are seeking for Haryana Post GDS Recruitment Opportunity, then fetch this glorious chance without thinking twice. We have covered all the possible details & FAQs in this article to help you guys. We hope candidates will download Haryana Postal Circle Notification PDF and Apply Online for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy by utilizing the direct link posted on this page. In case of any query regarding हरियाणा डाक विभाग भर्ती २०२१, just write it down in a comment segment as we will try to solve it as fast as possible. Contestants are advised to visit our portal (www.techufo.in) at regular intervals for any further information & latest Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 updates. Thank You, Guys.
Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Aspirants need to upload the following documents in scanned copy in the jpg/ jpeg formats and sizes as prescribed:-
» 10th Class/ SSC Certificate (or) Combined Marks Memo (200 kb; Not exceeding A4 size)
» DOB proof if Date of Birth is not in the X Class/ SSC Mark Certificate/ Memo (200 kb; Not exceeding A4 size)
» Computer Certificate (200 kb; Not exceeding A4 size) (Note: Also, it may be submitted to the Engaging authority during the appointment if got selected.)
» Community Certificate (200 kb; Not exceeding A4 size) (Note: Compulsory for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS categories).
» Photo (50 kb; 200 x 230 pixels preferable)» Signature (20 kb; 140 x 60 pixels preferable)
» Certificate of Disability (200 kb; Not exceeding A4 size) (Note: Compulsory for PH category).
» Transgender Certificate (200 kb; Not exceeding A4 size) (Note: Compulsory for Transgender).
Yes. The charges for payment by Debit Card will be nil upto Rs. 02,000/-, Credit Card – 01% of the transaction amount and Internet Banking – Rs. 10/- per transaction.
If the amount deducted from your bank account and no confirmation message received, then await upto 72 hours for settlement.
At the time of registration, the details provided will automatically populate so no corrections allowed by officials.
Yes, you can change your mobile number using the “Registration” link provided in a home page under the “Steps to Apply” section.
Candidates can mail at email@example.com for queries related to the official notification or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for any technical issues in uploading of documents & submission of online data. Also, candidates can contact through Helpline Number: 0171-2603369.
!! Tech UFO wishes you GOOD LUCK for Recruitment in Haryana Postal Circle !!