HP Postal GDS Result 2021 appost.in/gdsonline, Himachal Pradesh GDS Selection List 2020, HP Postal BPM ABPM Dak Sevak Merit List, Himachal Pradesh Postal GDS Cut Off Marks, HP Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result PDF Available Here:
Good News for HP GDS (634 Posts) Result Searchers: INDIA POST, Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle III Result has ANNOUNCED on 12th January 2021. Candidates who have applied for BPM, ABPM and Dak Sevak Posts in Himachal Circle can download HP Post Office GDS Merit List from this web page also. HP Postal GDS Result 2021 will publish in PDF format so candidates can access it easily without login through registration number. Here applicants need to scroll down to get Himachal Pradesh GDS Result Link. Just go through this article as you will find HP Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List, Cutoff Marks, Document Verification Process, Intimation Letter and Joining Letter related all details.
- 1 HP Postal GDS Result 2021 | Himachal Pradesh Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (634 Posts) Merit List 2020 Cutoff Marks @appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 HP Post Office GDS Result 2020 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 Steps to check Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2021:-
- 1.3 HP Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List 2021
- 1.4 Details on HP Postal GDS Merit List 2021
- 1.5 HP Postal Circle GDS Cut Off Marks 2020 2021
- 1.6 HP GDS 2021 Result, Document Verification & Joining Process
- 1.7 FAQs About Himachal Pradesh GDS Result 2020 2021
HP Postal GDS Result 2021 | Himachal Pradesh Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (634 Posts) Merit List 2020 Cutoff Marks @appost.in/gdsonline
Here as we all know that Results of HP Postal GDS Recruitment has been prepared based on Academic Merits, i.e. marks obtained in Class 10th only. Hence, no extra weightage has been given for higher educational qualifications while preparing India Post Selection List of GDS for Himachal Pradesh Circle. There are total 634 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak in Himachal Pradesh State for which merit list will be released online by the DoP. However, HP POST GDS Shortlisted Candidates List is prepared not in the order of merit but the alphabetical order of the divisions. The PDF of HP Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Result page will showcase only the Registration Number and Name of the Selected Candidates along with other information.
Applicants will get HP Post Office Result of GDS (BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak) 2021 by visiting the official website URL link uploaded below to the following table. Moreover, provisionally selected aspirants will also get intimation through SMS after the online publication of result followed by a physical letter of intimation by post or email.
HP Post Office GDS Result 2020 2021 – Overview
|♦ HP Gramin Dak Sevak Result Information ♦|
|Department Name:||INDIA POST|
|Circle Name:||Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Result Name:||GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) – Cycle 3|
|Total Vacancies:||634 vacancies|
|Post Names:||BPM, ABPM and Dak Sevak|
|Application Dates:||07-10-2020 to 06-11-2020|
|Result Release Date:||RELEASED (12-01-2021)|
|Merit List URL Link:||Available Below|
|Selection Criteria:||Academic Merit Based & Document Verification|
|HP Postal Website:||hppostalcircle.gov.in|
|India Post GDS Online Portal:||www.appost.in/gdsonline|
Steps to check Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2021:-
Are you guys looking for how to check GDS Online Result for HP Postal Circle?? Below we have updated stepwise some basic instructions that will help applicants to download Himachal Pradesh Post BPM ABPM Merit List by online mode. So now first take a look at the following steps and then follow it to get your result within a few seconds.
- STEP-I: Visit the GDS Online Engagement Portal of India Post – http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- STEP-II: Go to the “Results Released” section and click on “Himachal Pradesh (Cycle III – 634 Posts)” hyperlink.
- STEP-III: Open the HP Postal Circle Selection List PDF of Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment which auto-downloaded on clicking the result URL link.
- STEP-IV: Find out whenever your Name & Registration Number are available in the merit list or not.
- STEP-V: Retain a copy of the result PDF file just for further use only if required.
Link to HP Postal GDS Cycle-III Results PDF
NOTE: Below we have uploaded Himachal Pradesh GDS Merit List PDF soon after its official release on 12th of January 2021. So now candidates can check the List of Selected Applicants for HP Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-3 Posts directly from here through the link arranged below.
HP Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List 2021
A large number of candidates have applied online application to see their Name in Himachal Pradesh Postal GDS Merit List. The selection list is to be published only after proper scrutiny and analysis of applications submitted online as well as evaluation of marks scored in 10th Std from approved Boards. HP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List has made through the computerized system to minimize the risk of errors. As per the selection policy, applicants whose application were found accurate & filled up satisfactorily, are considered for HP Postal BPM ABPM Merit List preparation. Here India Post Department will declare Himachal Pradesh Postal GDS Selection List of applicants shortlisted for document verification through Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement web portal only.
During the preparation of HP GDS Cycle III Merit cum Selection List, the merit order had taken as per tie-breaking criteria where two or more contestants secured same marks in class Xth. Candidates who got selected in the provisional result of Himachal Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment, they will have to verify their documents & certificates through respective Recruiting authority.
Details on HP Postal GDS Merit List 2021
Himachal Pradesh Post Office Result of Gramin Dak Sevak will have numerous details of all shortlisted candidates. So have a look over the result details provided below along with a previous merit list sample image.
- Recruitment Notification Number [R&E/77-55/2020 DATED 07-10-2020]
- HP Postal Circle Division Name, Head Office (HO) Name, Sub Office (SO) Name and Branch Office (BO) Name
- Selected Aspirants Full Name & their Percentage Marks
- Registration Number
- Caste Category/ Community i.e. UR, OBC, EWS, SC, ST, PwD, etc.
- Name of the Post Selected for such as Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Post Master or Dak Sevak
- Number of Posts Assigned
- Total Number of Aspirants Provisionally Selected
Along with the above mentioned details, HP BPM ABPM Dak Sevak Selection List will also carry information about those posts for which results withheld as per competent authority orders. Here check out the image of cycle-II result for your knowledge.
HP Postal Circle GDS Cut Off Marks 2020 2021
|♦ Allocation of Category wise Vacancies & Cut-offs ♦|
|Name of Categories||Number of Vacancies||Expected Range of Cutoffs in Percentage|
|EWS||69 vacancies||Above 86%|
|OBC||170 vacancies||Above 86%|
|SC||75 vacancies||Above 80%|
|ST||40 vacancies||Above 80%|
|PWD – A||04 vacancies||Above 78%|
|PWD – B||02 vacancies||Above 78%|
|PWD – C||06 vacancies||Above 78%|
|PWD – DE||01 vacancy||Above 78%|
|UR / GEN||267 vacancies||Above 90%|
HP GDS 2021 Result, Document Verification & Joining Process
India Post will select a maximum of 634 eligible candidates for GDS (BPM, ABPM and Dak Sevak) Posts in various districts of Himachal Pradesh as follows: Chamba, Dehra Gopipur, Una, Dharamsala, Hamirpur, Mandi, Rampur Bushahr, RMS HP Dn Mandi, Shimla and Solan.
After the release of Himachal Pradesh Postal GDS Results, all the provisionally selected contestants have to go through step by step following procedure for final joining:-
- SMS from Department of Posts: It will be a system-generated SMS Congratulating you for your provisional selection to so-and-so post at so-and-so division.
- Intimation Letter: It will be issued within 01 month after the publication result. Date, Time & Place for verification of documents activity to be provided through the letter of intimation.
- Document Verification: Candidates need to submit all necessary documents as well as certificates for the verification process.
- Police Verification: Under this process, certificates will verify through police authority.
- Health Certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional Joining Letter for Training
- Permanent Joining Letter
The Final Selection of Candidates for HP Postal GDS Vacancy is to be decided only after the verification of their original certificates and other documents. Therefore, Himachal Dak Sevak Result published online at the website will be provisional and not final. Bhartiya Dak will make eligible candidates’ selection based on their Academic Merit concerning the post applied in the online application form. The Department of Posts (DOP) will take around 3-4 months to complete the joining process of Himachal Pradesh BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak Posts.
FAQs About Himachal Pradesh GDS Result 2020 2021
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Result of 634 Posts has declared on 12th of January 2021 at around 04 PM.
Candidates can download the pdf of selection list from the GDS portal and also anytime from a direct link available at Techufo.in.
DOP will send SMS to provisionally selected aspirants whenever the results released or ready to publish at the online portal.
The cutoffs might be around 90% for UR, 86% for EWS/ OBC and 80% for SC/ ST categories as per previous recruitment.
Following documents will be required in original & photocopies during the Scrutiny of Documents:-
a) 02 passport size photos
b) Class 10th mark sheet/ certificate
c) Computer certificated) Community/ Caste certificate
e) DOB certificate/ ID proof
f) PwD/ PH certificate
g) Printed copy of application form
h) Other relevant documents
For any query, the Helpline number is 0177-2629009 while email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates who have any queries can share it with us in a below comment segment. Add this page (www.techufo.in) to your bookmarks for visiting us regularly. To catch the latest news update about HP Postal GDS Result 2021, stay in contact with this web page.
ALL THE BEST from Our Tech UFO Team..!!