HRTC Recruitment 2016 Application Form and Himachal Road Transport Corp Job Notification released to apply for latest 300 Driver Vacancies at www.hrtc.gov.in official site.
Here comes the fantastic news for those job-finders who is interested in Himachal Pradesh Govt Careers 2016-17. Recently on 24th June, the Himachal Road Transport Corporation has issued an employment notification for filling up driver posts on a temporary basis. The HRTC Recruitment 2016 notice was published to hire capable male and female drivers for 300 empty vacancies available in the department. The authority is looking to recruit most eligible and appropriate candidates for 300 HTV Driver vacancies. Those candidates who are having a Heavy Vehicle Driving License can download HRTC Driver application form by logging to the official portal. In this web page, we have also provided a link to download application form directly from the primary website. All the interested individuals can use this opportunity by submitting their recruitment form within the due date i.e. 20 July’16. Check out more eligibility details about Himachal Road Transport Recruitment 2016 from the article written below.
The Himachal Road Transport Corporation is one of the first RTC’s in India to offer an online booking facility. It was formed in 1958 as Mandi-Kullu Road Transport Corporation. In 1974, total routes operated by this corporation were 379 which have grown to 2325 in March 2016. At present, it has 3000 buses that cover the routes of towns and cities in Himachal Pradesh. It also adjoins the states of Punjab, Chandigarh, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Haryana. Their main slogan is “safe service, courteous service”. Its head office is in Shimla. The four other divisional offices of this organization are situated in Shimla, Mandi, Hamirpur, and Dharamsala. The department has categorized its buses into 6 different categories as HIMSUTA- Volvo buses, HIMGAURAV-Isuzu & Deluxe AC buses, HIMMANI-Deluxe (Non-AC) buses, Semi-Deluxe, Ordinary and mini/local city buses. Just a few months back, it has released a job notification for 500 Transport Multipurpose Assistant vacancies. It also publishes weekly employment news for unemployment and needy people. Every year, lots of people apply for jobs in Himachal Road Transport Corporation to secure their future.
Now, the corporation has invited interested male and female applicants with its HRTC Driver Job Advertisement 2016-17 of 300 HTV posts. Those candidates who are from Tribal Areas, they have to submit their application form to the Regional Officer on or before 30/07/16. For Non-Tribal Area, the contestants need to register their details on or before 20/07/16. Contestants who wish to apply for HRTC Driver Vacancy 2016 must have cleared their 10th class exam from any recognized Board. The age limitation of aspirants should be 18-45 years as on 01/01/16. The department will provide age relaxation to SC & ST categories as per state government rules. Those who are in search of 10th pass govt jobs can start applying for HRTC Driver Recruitment Notification. The selection process will consist of Preliminary Screening Test and Final Driving Test. The dates for the driving test are mentioned below.
The important information about this latest Himachal RTC vacancies such as age limit, essential qualification, pay scale, grade pay, application fee, examination fee, selection modes, useful dates, etc. are briefly prescribed below in details.
HRTC Recruitment 2016 Latest Updates:-
Organization Name: Himachal Road Transport Corporation, Shimla
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in Himachal Pradesh
Vacancy Name: Heavy Transport Vehicle Driver
Total No. of Vacancies: 300 seats
Allocation of Category wise Vacancies:
- General – 165 seats
- OBC – 54 seats
- SC – 66 seats
- ST – 15 seats
Recruitment Process: In Offline mode
Application/ Registration Fee (Non-Refundable):
Note: All the applicants have to pay their fee through Demand Draft in favor of “Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer, Himachal Road Transport Corporation, Shimla-171003” payable at Shimla.
- Rs. 200/- (two hundred rupees) for all category candidates.
Remuneration/ Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected applicants will get fixed remuneration of Rs. 06,000/- pm and Rs. 01,200/- as other allowances.
Himachal Pradesh RTC Driver Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01st Jan’16):
- The age of contestants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 45 years for the post of HTV Drivers.
- Age relaxation in upper limit is 05 (five) years for the candidates belonging to SC and ST categories.
- Interested contestants should have completed matriculation (10th Class) or its equivalent from a government approved board.
- Candidates also need to have a valid Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License along with 03 (three) years of experience.
The final selection of best aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in following selection tests.
- Preliminary Screening Driving Test
- Final Driving Test
- The admit card for both tests will be available at the official website.
How to fill Himachal Road Transport Driver Application Form 2016?
- Visit the official website or directly click on a quick link given below.
- Click on a download link named as “HRTC Recruitment 2016” in the home page.
- First, read all instruction and other relevant information contained in the official notification.
- Now, download the application form and then take a print out if it.
- Fill up all the mandatory fields without making any type of spelling and grammatical mistakes.
- Ensure the details provided are correct before final submission.
- Attach the copies of self-attested documents along with your color passport size photograph.
- At last, post the application form along with supporting documents/ certificates to the address given below.
Himachal Road Transport Corporation,
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 20th July 2016 (05:00 PM)
- Closure Date for Receipt of Application Form in Remote Areas: 30th July 2016 (05:00 PM)
- Preliminary Driving Screening Test Date: 08th August 2016
- Final Driving Test Date: 01st September 2016
Official Online Portal: www.hrtc.gov.in
Press “CTRL+D” shortcut key to bookmark techufo.in for latest updates on Himachal RTC Recruitment 2016-17. For the sake of applicants, we will soon come up with information about admit card download date, result, and final merit list. Applicants can leave their doubts related to this recruitment in a feedback box. We will try our best to reply you as soon as we can, THANK YOU.