HSSC Group D Admit Card 2019, hssc.gov.in Group D Exam Date, Haryana SSC Group D Hall Ticket, HSSC Group D Advt. 4/2019 Exam Call Letter Download Link available here:
Hello, Friends!! Download your HSSC Admit Card for Group D Written Examination 2019 from here by scrolling down to a quick link. Haryana Staff Selection Commission Exam Hall Ticket for 978 Group-D Posts will soon start issuing to eligible candidates by uploading it to the official website. Now in this web page, aspirants can click on Haryana Group D Advt 04/2019 Admit Card link uploaded below as & when available to download from an online portal. For downloading the call letter, applicants need to login using Registration Number and Password. All candidates must collect and take a printout of HSSC Group D Exam Hall Ticket PDF file as early as possible within the provided time. Here it is to notify that HSSC Group D Call Letter will not be issued by post to any contestant. In the below sections, you will get more details about HSSC Group D Admit Card 2019, Haryana SSC Grp D Exam Date, Steps to generate Hall Ticket, Exam Pattern, essential documents for the exam, etc.
|Latest Update!! HSSC Group D Exam 2019 Admit Card will be available soon for download from a direct link given at the bottom of this article. The written exam date will announce in a short time. Keep visiting this web page regularly for time to time updates.
|[CHECK: HSSC Advt 4/2019 Group D Result]|
- 1 HSSC Group D Admit Card 2019 Download | Haryana SSC Advt 4/2019 (Group-D Posts) Exam Date & Hall Ticket @www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Group D Admit Card 2019 Download | Haryana SSC Advt 4/2019 (Group-D Posts) Exam Date & Hall Ticket @www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana Staff Selection Commission on 05th March’19 has released a job Advertisement 4/2019 for the recruitment of Group D Posts. All those candidates who were looking for jobs after 10th pass has applied their application from 22nd March’19 to 22nd April’19 by online mode. As per details, there are more than twenty thousand applications received from the candidates. The Commission will conduct OMR based Written Test of 90 marks followed by Interview as a selection process to hire best candidates for the vacant posts. The HSSC Written Examination for Group D 978 Vacancies will be held in May/ June 2019. The written test to be conducted across the state at various designated venues. The exam date, time & center address will be available in a admit card of every aspirant. Now all those who have applied for Peon, Cook, Water Carrier, Block Publicity Worker, Dhobi, Mali, Leader Bhajan Party, Barber, Dairyman, Chimta, Lift Operator, Cleaner, Dholak, T.V Attendant, Helper, Mochi, Stretcher Barrier, Khalasi and various other posts will get Haryana Group D Hall Ticket from hssc.gov.in URL link posted below.
HSSC Group D Exam 2019 Date & Admit Card Info
|♦ Haryana SSC Grp-D Exam Details ♦|
|Examination Date:||May OR June 2019|
|Exam Timings:||10:30 AM to 12:00 Noon (Morning Session)
03:00 PM to 04:30 PM (Evening Session)
|Hall Ticket Release Date:||09-10 days prior exam date|
|Admit Card URL Link:||Available Here Soon|
|» Organization Name: HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (हरियाणा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग)
» Rectt. Advt. No.: 4/2019
» Post Name: Group D Posts
» Job Role: Peon, Cook, Water Carrier, Dhobi, Mali, Leader Bhajan Party, Block Publicity Worker, Dairyman, Barber, Chimta, Cleaner, Lift Operator, TV Attendant, Helper, etc.
» Total Vacancies: 978 vacancies
» Exam Registration Dates: 22-03-2019 to 22-04-2019
» Page Category: Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter
» Exam Name: Written Exam (90 marks)
» Official Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
» Official Website 01: www.hssc.gov.in
» Official Website 02: www.hryssc.in
How to download HSSC Group D Exam Hall Ticket 2019?
Here are the steps for downloading Haryana Staff Selection Commission Group D Admit Card by visiting the official web portal. So those who do not the process to download call letter can follow the step by step instructions given below and generate it comfortably. A Candidate Login Link for HSSC Advt. 04/2019 Exam Hall Ticket is also attached with this article to help all aspirants. Interested one can move to the down, click on the direct link, follow the following steps & collect Haryana SSC Grp-D Call Letter the due date.
- Step 01: Open the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Step 02: Click on “Advt. 4/2019 (Group-D Posts)” link available on a homepage.
- Step 03: Now in a next web page, press the download link titled as “Admit Card for Haryana SSC Group D Written Examination, 2019”.
- Step 04: In a Candidate login page, enter your Registration Number/ Login ID and Password, etc. to Sign In for downloading the call letter.
- Step 05: Verify the filled up details and then click on “Sign In/ Download” button.
- Step 06: Just after submission of valid information, your exam hall ticket will display on the screen.
- Step 07: Check out all your details & general instructions related to exam provided in hall ticket.
- Step 08: Download call letter pdf to your device and do not forget to take a printout for attending the exam.
Download HSSC Advt 04/2019 Group D Admit Card Link Available Shortly
hssc.gov.in Group D Admit Card 2019
Haryana SSC Group D Written Exam Admit Card of all the candidates will be uploaded around 14-15 days before examination date. Here contestants have to download the admit cards containing all details from Haryana Staff Selection Commission Web-site link posted above. All aspirants must read the instructions on HSSC Group D Hall Ticket carefully and also follow the same strictly. Also, Important instructions related to a written test for all candidates are available on the Commission’s web portal which should read before attending the examination. Only those who have applied and their application not rejected will find HSSC Group-D Posts Exam Call Letter by logging to the website. Candidates who have forgotten their Password for Login can retrieve it by providing ID Number or Mobile Number registered in the online application form. As we all know, call letter will play the crucial role in the examination. Hence into the examination centre, no candidate will allow without HSSC Grp D Advt 4/2019 Admit Card original copy. All those who are participating in the written test must carry their call letter and a photo ID proof at the time of exam. Check further more Important details related to OMR exam as well as call letter from the following passages.
Haryana Group D Exam Call Letter 2019 Details
- Schedule of HSSC Written Exam (OMR Sheets Based) for the Posts of Group-D as follows:-
Batch No. Date & Time of Examination Date of Hall Ticket Download Update Soon a) Morning Session:-
Test Time: 10:30 AM to 12 Noon
Reporting Time: 09:00 AM (No Entry after 09:30 AM)
b) Evening Session:-
Test Time: 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
Reporting Time: 01:30 PM (No Entry after 02:00 PM)
- The following details will be needed to proceed to download hryssc hall ticket:-
- Application Form Number
- Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission e-Admit Card will have following Important information of aspirants:
- Candidate’s Full Name
- Candidate’s Photo
- Father/ Husband Name
- Mother Name
- Registration Number
- Aadhar Number
- Date of Birth (Age)
- Category (GEN/ SC/ BCA/ BCB)
- Exam Roll Number
- Exam Name, Date & Time
- Entry Time
- Exam Center Address and Code
- Correspondence Address
- Candidate’s Signature/ Thumb Impression
- Exam Counselor’s Signature
- Essential instructions regarding examination, etc.
- Whenever you download your call letter, go through all the information like your name, photo, address, etc. If you find any correction, then immediately inform the management of the Commission.
- Without failing, bring your legibly printed Hall Ticket with recent coloured photo pasted on it and one ID proof with photo such as Voter Card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, etc. at the examination venue.
- The Hall Ticket is not transferable to any other person as Impersonation is a legally punishable or cognizable offence.
- Do not carry your mobile phone or any electronic device, belt, ornaments, pen, pencil, eraser, sharpener and correcting fluid in the examination as it is strictly prohibited. If you caught possessing such items, then you are not allowed for attending the test and further strict action taken by officials.
- Aspirants must enter the examination centre at 09 AM for morning session while 01:30 PM for evening session to enable the Invigilator to check the admit card, obtain the Biometrics, get the attendance marked & thumb impression in the attendance sheet and complete other formalities.
- No entry shall be allowed after reporting time and not allowed to leave the examination centre before the end of a written test.
- In the presence of Invigilator at Examination Hall, candidates shall put his/ her signature and thumb impression on the Call Letter at the places printed for it.
- Request to change the Date, Shift, Examination Centre and Seat in the Exam Hall strictly not be entertained by Commission authority.
- The Commission will provide Blue/ Black Ball Pen to every candidate for an OMR Sheet based written examination.
- During the first and last thirty minutes of an examination, no candidates shall be allowed to go to the toilet or washroom.
- Total 03 (three) copies of OMR Answer Sheet (Original Copy, Commission’s Copy and Candidate’s Copy) will be there in the examination. Aspirants have to handover OMR Answer Sheet and Admit Card to the invigilator after examination is over and thereafter invigilator will handover the Candidate’s Copy to the aspirant.
- Do not fold, tear, destroy or make any stray marks on your OMR Answer Sheet. Also during the examination, use of eraser, blade, nail, whitener/ white fluid, etc. to smudge damage in any manner the OMR Sheet is strictly prohibited.
- Contestants will not be allowed to leave the OMR sheet blank and in case if found blank, then it shall be crossed by the invigilator with his/ her signature and further mentioning ‘Cancelled’ on it.
- Aspirants are suggested to refer the following table showing a pattern of written examination and other Important instructions regarding the exam.
HSSC Group D Exam Pattern/ Syllabus 2019
|♦ Written Exam Pattern ♦|
|Part-I||Reasoning||75% marks||90 marks||01 hr & 30 min.|
|Part-II||History, Current Affairs, Geography, Literature, Civics, Culture, Environment, etc. of Haryana State||25% marks|
|NOTE: The Written Examination will have Objective Type Questions. As shown in this table, the written examination will be divided into 02 (two) portions. Each question will have 04 (four) alternative answer of which only 01 (one) is correct. For each question, darken only 01 (one) circle on an Original copy of OMR Sheet whichever you think is the correct answer. The pencil should not be used for darkening the circle. However, the scheme of marks for selection to Grp-D posts shall comprise of 100 marks. Out of total 100 marks, written exam carries 90 marks while remaining 10 marks will be allotted based on Socio-economic criteria and experience. There is no interview process will be held by the Commission. Each question will carry 01 (one) marks in the written exam. There shall be a negative marking for each wrong answer in the written test. All the applicants are advised to refer the previous year papers, model papers, study books and other Important materials for best preparation. Visit the official website to grab further more information on written exam syllabus, pattern, previous year paper and much other.|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Advt 04/2019 Hall Ticket
Guys Techufo team wishes you ALL THE BEST!! Whenever the Haryana Staff Selection Commission releases Group D Examination Date & Hall Ticket Downloading Dates, we will update complete details here in this web page. We have attached a direct link to Haryana SSC e-Admit Card which will activate after Commission starts issuing the call letter. To all get daily updates about HSSC Group D Admit Card 2019, you can bookmark this website by pressing a Ctrl+D key and also subscribe by hitting a Red Bell Icon. In the below comment segment, viewers can share their query to find out a solution by debating with all other contestants. Hope, all those information provided in this article is enough for the applicants. Stay tuned to catch further all latest news from this website.