HSSC Recruitment 2016 notification and online application form for the total 902 vacant vacancies of Steno Clerk, Junior Scale Stenographer, Wild Life Guard, Deputy Ranger, Foresters and various other posts has been made available on its official website.
The Staff Selection Commission of Haryana has now published a most desired and awaited Advertisement No. 12/2015 this week as Employment News through their main web portal. The advertise is titled as HSSC Recruitment 2016 to fill up most dynamic staff in various Departments/Boards & Corporations of Haryana Government like Forest, Mines, Geology, Chief Secretary, etc. It is a best updated notification for those all capable and jobless local people who are searching latest Sarkari Naukari within state to secure their future. Passionate individuals who feel suitable for this notice, they should utilize chance to grab upcoming 902 HSSC Jobs by filling prescribed application via online mode.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is a state government certified organization which literates many appointments to recruit manpower for available designations in the subordinate offices and departments. This commission is successfully converted from Subordinate Services Selection Board as per the proviso of Article 309 of Indian Constitution. Every month, it circulates several numbers of employment notices for Group ‘C’, ‘B’ & ‘D’ services and conducts examinations/interviews accordingly. At present along with this Advt., organization has also delivered another Notification No. 11/2015 for 1074 posts of Sports & Youth Affairs Dept, Ayush Department, Excise & Taxation Dept, etc.
Currently, Online Applications are invited by commission for direct recruitment of diligent and well qualified candidates to specified categories positions. Appropriate and intrigued youngsters who wish to apply for Haryana SSC Steno/Clerk Recruitment they must have minimum qualification of Diploma/Graduation/Degree/ITI/HSC/Matriculation from any recognized university. Eligible contestants must note down that official portal of organization will commenced receiving online application from 23rd February to 22nd March 2016. After due date of submission download link will be deactivate, so applicants should apply well in advance for avoiding any disappointment.
Each contestant is strictly advised that use of cell phone, laptops, and other communication device are banned during examination or interview hours. They are also warned not to furnish any false or incorrect particulars while filling registration forms. All the aspirants are guided by us to make sure before applying, that he/she fulfills every eligibility norms and instructions including qualifications as mentioned in official notification.
The entire information about vacancies, upper age limit, age criteria, academic qualification, pay band, selection method, important dates, examination fees, payment modes and “How to Apply On-line Application” are prescribed below in details.
HSSC Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:
Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Haryana
Registration Process: On-line
Total Vacancies: 902
- Steno-Typist (English):- 210 seats
- Steno-Typist (Hindi):- 175 seats
- Steno-Typist (Both Languages):- 192 seats
- Junior Scale Stenographer (English):- 19 seats
- Junior Scale Stenographer (Hindi):- 06 seats
- Junior Scale Stenographer (Both Languages):- 28 seats
- Senior Scale Stenographer (English):- 10 seats
- Senior Scale Stenographer (Both Languages):- 49 seats
- Wild Life Guard:- 33 seats
- Draftsman:- 05 seats
- Deputy Ranger:- 49 seats
- Foresters:- 112 seats
- Mining Inspector:- 05 seats
- Restorer:- 09 seats
Haryana SSC Job Vacancies Eligibility Criteria:
- Mini. 17 years and Maxi. 42 years for Un-reserved Categories.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable to Reserved Caste according state govt. instructions:-
- The age limit will be 47 years for widow, legally separated woman, divorced, deserted woman and unmarried woman.
- Interested applicants having cleared Graduation/Diploma/Degree/ITI/12th(HSC)/10th in relevant subjects from Govt. approved university/institute are quite eligible to apply for mentioned designations.
- Candidates applying to stenographer posts must have short hand at a speed of 100 words per minute for Hindi, English & Sanskrit languages.
- For more required educational details please refer to official advertisement.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
Payment Mode: Examination fees must be deposited via Net Banking or e-Challan in the branches of State Bank of India (SBI), State Bank of Patiala, IDBI Bank and PNB.
- For General (Male/Female): Rs. 150/- and Rs. 100/-
- For Female Contestants of Local Resident: Rs. 75/- and Rs. 50/-
- Male SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Candidates of State: Rs. 35/- and Rs. 25/-
- Female SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Aspirants of State: Rs. 18/- and Rs. 13/-
- For Haryana Resident Physically Handicapped and Ex-Serviceman Contestants: No Fees
- As fee is different for each post, so in order to grab detailed information please refer official notice.
Scale of Pay:
- Selected contenders for respective vacancies will get best Pay Band and Grade Pay per month by departments.
The final recruitment of intelligent aspirants will be made on the basis of marks obtained in test such as:
- Written Examination
How to fill Haryana SSC Online Application Form 2016?
- Login to staff selection commission’s authorized portal.
- In main page click on the Notification link.
- First download and read all the relevant instruction contained in advertisement before submission.
- If you find yourself eligible, then fill up the mandatory fields in prescribed format of Online Application Form.
- Vertiy filled forms and press on ‘Submit’ option.
- At last, after final submission a Unique Registration Number, and Password will generated.
- Take print copy of Regis. No. & Pwd for further reference.
Initial Dates for Candidates:
- Publication Date of Advt: 10/12/2015
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 23/02/2016
- Closing Date to Apply Online Applications: 22/03/2016
- Due Date for Fee Payment: 25/03/2016
- Written Test Date: Update Shortly
Official Portal: www.hssc.gov.in
Bookmark our website in order to stay updated about developments of further recruitment procedures via this page. Our techufo teams will soon facilitate you Written Exam Syllabus/Pattern, Date, Timetable, Call Letter/Admit Card, Previous Question Paper, Answer Sheet, Results, Cut off Marks and Merit List. Reader can drop their questions in below provided comment box regarding any type of queries, THANK YOU.