IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Notification & Online Application for Specialist Officer DGM AGM Manager 61 Latest Vacancies released to apply at @www.idbi.com:
Check the Current Job Openings in IDBI Bank!! If you are in a search of Central Govt Jobs 2020 in Banking Sectors, then here is the latest update for you guys. Just now, recruitment notification issued by Industrial Development Bank of India to appoint 61 Specialist Officers in Manager Grade B, Deputy General Manager (DGM) Grade D & Assistant General Manager (AGM) Grade C posts. Willing contestants click on IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online link available on this page to submit their applications. To apply for the online recruitment form, one must fulfill the eligibility criteria given in a detailed notice. Candidates are advised to download IDBI Specialist Officer Notification PDF from the URL link attached below and check the suitability for respective posts. Those graduates who are looking for Industrial Development Bank SO Jobs Updates can forward their application as soon as possible. You can fill up & register IDBI Bank Manager Vacancy 2020 2021 Application Form by referring a direct link uploaded at the bottom.
- 1 IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Notification | IDBI Specialist Officer Manager AGM DGM Vacancies Apply Online @www.idbi.com
- 1.1 IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Details
- 1.2 IDBI Bank SO Vacancy 2020 Description
- 1.3 IDBI Specialist Officer Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply IDBI Bank Manager DGM AGM Online Application Form 2020?
- 1.5 idbi.com Specialist Officer 2020 Selection Procedure
- 1.6 IDBI Bank SO 2020 Important Dates
- 1.7 IDBI SO Online Exam 2020 Pattern/ Syllabus
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Notification | IDBI Specialist Officer Manager AGM DGM Vacancies Apply Online @www.idbi.com
IDBI Recruitment Latest Update!! The Industrial Development Bank started the registration process for Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in Grade-B, Grade-C & Grade-D Vacancies. There are 61 SO vacancies available for recruitment of most eligible graduate candidates. The online applications invited from interested contestants through the designated web portal. Here candidates have a career opportunity to apply for IDBI Specialist Officer Jobs on or before 12-12-2019, i.e. last date to submit applications. All the contenders are required to register on-line as no other mode of registration will be accepted. As per the IDBI Bank SO Notification 2020, the education qualification of applicants must be Graduation Degree in any discipline with minimum qualifying marks. All the aspirants will have to show experience for this post. Applicants having minimum age of 25 years and maximum age of 45 years may submit IDBI Bank Online Application for Specialist Officer Vacancies such as DGM, AGM and Manager. The brief details related to upper relaxation for reserved categories given below in the description. For all information on IDBI DGM AGM Manager Recruitment, scroll down the page.
IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Details
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|» Company Name: Industrial Development Bank of India (I.D.B.I.)
» Job Advertisement No.: N/A
» Number of Vacancies: 61 vacancies
» Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
» Job Grades: Grade B, Grade C & Grade D
» Job Role: Manager, AGM & DGM
» Job Type: Central Govt Banking Jobs
» Job Area: India
» Mode of Registration: On-line Only
» Application Due Date: Will be intimated in due course
» Online Web Page: www.idbi.com
We have given IDBI Manager 61 Vacancies Detailed Advertisement and Application Link at the end this article. First of all, read out the brief details related to post wise age limit, qualifications, pay scale, registration fees & registration dates just from the following paragraphs.
IDBI Bank SO Vacancy 2020 Description
|♦ Allocation of Category Wise Posts ♦|
|Grade||Total Posts||Category Names|
|Manager (Grade B)||54||23||14||08||04||05||02|
|AGM (Grade C)||05||03||01||01||00||00|
|DGM (Grade D)||02||02||00||00||00||00|
IDBI Specialist Officer Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
CITIZENSHIP/ NATIONALITY: India, Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan Refugee, etc.
AGE REQUIREMENT (as on 01st Nov 2019):-
- AGM – Grade ‘C’ Post: Above 28 years and Below 36 years
- Manager – Grade ‘B’ Post: Above 25 years and Below 35 years
- DGM – Grade ‘D’ Post: Above 35 years and Below 45 years
- General Manager – Grade ‘E’ Post: Above 38 years and Below 45 years
UPPER AGE RELAXATION CATEGORY WISE:-
- OBC (Other Backward Classes) – 03 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 05 years
- Persons Affected by 1984 riots – 05 years
- SC (Scheduled Caste)/ ST (Scheduled Tribe) – 05 years
- PwD (Persons With Disabilities) – 10 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K – 05 years
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Following qualifications will require from a Government authorized University or Institution.
- Agriculture Officer (Grade B): Graduation Degree with at least 60% marks in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Fisheries/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Technology & Animal Husbandry from ICAR approved agricultural university.
- Faculty – Behavioural Sciences (Organisational behaviour & Human Resource Management) (Grade D): Postgraduate in Psychology or relevant behaviour sciences/ MBA in HRM. Desirable: PhD/ Fellow Programme in Industrial Psychology/ Psychology/ Human Resource Management/ Organizational Development.
- Fraud Risk Management – Fraud Analyst (Maker) (Grade B): Graduate in Commerce with at least 60% marks. Desirable: CA/ MBA/ CAIIB/ JAIIB.
- Fraud Risk Management - Investigator (Checker) (Grade C): Graduate in Commerce with at least 60% marks. Desirable: CA/ MBA/ CFE/ CAIIB/ JAIIB
- Transaction Monitoring Team – Head (Grade D): CA/ MBA/ Graduation with Certified Fraud Examiner. Desirable: CAIIB/ JAIIB.
To check Post wise Age, Educational Qualification & Experience, refer the IDBI Bank Manager DGM AGM Official Notification by downloading from a link uploaded below in a table.
IDBI BANK SPECIALIST OFFICER (SO) EMOLUMENTS: Department will pay following Consolidated Remuneration post wise to the selected applicants.
- Manager Pay Scale – In the scale of 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 yrs)
- Deputy General Manger (DGM) Pay Scale – In the scale of 33600-1100(9)-43500-1300(8)-53900 (18 years). Approx. Rs. 1.30 Lakh per month will be total pre-revised emoluments for Grade D at Metro centres.
- Assistant General Manager (AGM) Pay Scale – In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (08 years)
- Applicants are also eligible for allowances, perquisites, and other benefits as applicable to the Grade according to the Organization’s rules, prevalent at the time of joining.
APPLICATION FEE/ INTIMATION CHARGES: Here contestants have to pay transaction charges for Online Payment. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Rs. 700/- for Unreserved and OBC Candidates
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST Contestants
- Fee Payment Modes: The application fee can be paid through online mode only. Use the options like Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets, etc. to complete the transaction.
How to Apply IDBI Bank Manager DGM AGM Online Application Form 2020?
Hey, Guys!! Are you interested in IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 after going through above eligibility criteria?? If yes, then submit your application by following the simple steps available below. Before applying the on-line form, don’t forget to ensure your eligibility with required age limit and qualifications mentioned in the notification. One candidate can submit only one application. Keep ready your digital image of photo (file size 20kb-50kb) and signature (file size 10kb-20kb) as it will be needed while filling up the recruitment form. We have provided all instructions to apply for recruitment in steps to submit a registration form below.
|♦ Steps to Apply Online Form ♦|
|Step 01: Subscribe to the Industrial Development Bank of India’s Official Website.
Step 02: Open the Careers link available in a homepage.
Step 03: Go to the Current Opening Section given in a Careers option.
Step 04: Now, open a valid link to download Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment of 61 Specialist Officers in Grade B, C & D (FY 2020-21).
Step 05: Go through the Notification properly for Instructions and other norms related to Recruitment.
Step 06: Press on “Apply Online Application” link and start the registration procedure.
Step 07: Insert your details in mandatory fields of the application form.
Step 08: Fill up your correct Email ID and Contact Number for future communication.
Step 09: Attach the scanned copies of photo and signature through upload link.
Step 10: Deposit the pay via online sources and download the payment e-receipt from the system.
Step 11: Click on “Final Submit” button after filling up the complete registration form.
Step 12: On successful submission process, you will get the Provisional Registration Number and Password through Email or SMS. Save the Reg. No. and Password for further usage.
idbi.com Specialist Officer 2020 Selection Procedure
Hope, this employment news updates will help candidates to get SO Recruitment in IDBI Bank Limited. Refer selection process briefly given in the following passage.
- Preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted online.
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personnel Interview (PI)
IDBI Bank SO 2020 Important Dates
Recruitment Key Dates: Here we will update the important dates for DGM AGM Manager Recruitment in Industrial Development Bank of India as and when announced by officials. Candidates will find registration dates, fee payment dates, exam date, etc. from the below description.
|Notification Date:||To be notified soon|
|Date to Start the Online Registration Process:||To be notified soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Due Date for Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges:||To be notified soon|
|Closing Date for Editing Application Details:||To be notified soon|
|Closing Date for Printing Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|GD/ Interview Call Letter Availability Date:||01-02 weeks prior examination date|
|Date for GD and/ or Interview:||To be notified later|
|Result/ Merit List Release Date:||To be notified later|
IDBI SO Online Exam 2020 Pattern/ Syllabus
|♦ Exam Details ♦|
|A) It will be objective type test.
B) The on-line written examination will have subjects like Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Banking, Present Economic Scenario, General Awareness and Stream Specific Questions.
C) The exam will consist of 175 questions for 200 maximum marks.
D) The total time duration will be of 02 hours
E) There will be the penalty for wrong answers.
About Industrial Development Bank of India: It is 10th Largest Development Banks in the world in terms of reach with Branches and ATMs. It is one of 27 Commercial Banks tackled by the Government of India (GOI). The Indian Government has majority shares of this financial service company. It is the youngest, new generation and public sector universal banking system in India. It formed through an Act of Parliament 52 year ago in 1964 and headquartered in Mumbai. The company provides a huge range of retail and corporate banking services to its clients. They allow credit and other financial facilities to develop the fledgling Indian Industry. Their products are private banking, consumer/ corporate banking, investment banking, agriculture loan, mortgage loan, finance & insurance, etc. Mr. Kishor Kharat is at present MD & CEO of the company. To be the most preferred and trusted bank enhancing value for all stakeholders is the vision of this Company. To fill latest bank jobs every year, they hire best candidates by testing their ability via selection process. The company has not hired any agency to recruit candidates. In fact, they conduct recruitment process via their official site only.
In order to get hired for high salary IDBI Bank Manager Jobs, complete your registration procedure by the closing date. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website www.techufo.in for easy navigation. The submission link will disable after the due date so apply your details as early as you can before a deadline. For a IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Application and Notification related query, contact officials through email ID or help number. Soon we will update information on Syllabus, Call Letter, Answer Key and Result through this page. Submit your query in a comment box. We will reply taking less time. Thank You and Stay tuned to get this recruitment related latest updates!!