IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2018 Notification and Online Application for Specialist Officer DGM AGM Manager 111 Latest Vacancies released to apply at @www.idbi.com official website:
Check the Current Job Openings in IDBI Bank!! If you are in search of Central Govt Jobs 2018 in Banking Sectors, then here is the latest update for you guys. Just now, recruitment notification published by the Industrial Development Bank of India to appoint 111 Specialist Officers in Manager Grade ‘B’, Deputy General Manager (DGM) Grade ‘D’ and Assistant General Manager (AGM) Grade ‘C’ posts. Interested contestants can click on direct IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online link available on this page to submit their applications. To apply recruitment form by visiting the official website, one must fulfill the eligibility criteria given in the detailed notice. Candidates are advised to download IDBI Specialist Officer Notification PDF from the URL link attached below and check the suitability for respective posts. Those graduates who are looking for Industrial Development Bank SO Jobs Updates can forward their application as soon as possible. Eligible candidates can fill up and register IDBI Bank Manager Vacancy 2018 Application Form from 01st to 20th Feb’17 referring the links uploaded at the bottom. For information on IDBI DGM AGM Manager Recruitment Selection Process, scroll-down the page.
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2018 Notification | Industrial Development Bank Specialist Officer Vacancies @www.idbi.com
- 1 IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2018 Notification | Industrial Development Bank Specialist Officer Vacancies @www.idbi.com
- 1.1 IDBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Details
- 1.2 IDBI SO Vacancy 2018 Description
- 1.3 IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 idbi.com SO Vacancies Selection Procedure
- 1.5 How to Apply IDBI Bank SO Jobs 2018 Online Application Form?
- 1.6 IDBI Bank SO 2018-19 Important Dates
- 1.7 IDBI SO Online Exam Pattern/Syllabus
IDBI Recruitment 2018 Latest Update!! The Industrial Development Bank started the registration process for Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in Grade-B, Grade-C, and Grade-D Vacancies. There are 111 SO vacancies available in this recruitment for eligible and suitable graduate candidates. The online applications invited from interested contestants through the designated portal. Candidates have a career opportunity to apply for IDBI Specialist Officer Jobs on or before
20/02/2017 i.e. last date to submit applications. All the contenders are required to register on-line as no other mode of registration will be accepted. As per the IDBI Bank SO Notification 2018, the education qualification of applicants must be Graduation Degree in any discipline with minimum qualifying marks. The aspirants will have to show experience for this post.Applicants having minimum age of 28 years and maximum age of 40 years may submit IDBI Bank Online Application for Specialist Officer Vacancies like DGM, AGM, and Manager. The details related to upper relaxation for reserved categories given below in the description.
IDBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Details
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|» Company Name: Industrial Development Bank of India (I.D.B.I.)
» Job Advertisement No.: 03/2017-18
» Number of Vacancies: 111
» Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
» Job Grades: Grade B, Grade C & Grade D
» Job Role: Manager, AGM & DGM
» Job Type: Central Govt Banking Jobs
» Job Area: India
» Mode of Registration: On-line Only
» Application Due Date: Available Soon
» Online Web Page: www.idbi.com
We have uploaded IDBI Manager 111 Vacancies Detailed Advertisement and Application links at the end this article. First of all, read out the brief details related to post wise age limit, qualifications, pay scale, registration fees and registration dates from the following paragraphs.
Application Fee/Intimation Charges: Contestants have to pay transaction charges for Online Payment. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Rs. 700/- for Unreserved and OBC Candidates
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PWD Contestants
Fee Payment Modes: The application fee can be paid through online mode only. Use the options like Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets, etc. to complete the transaction.
IDBI SO Vacancy 2018 Description
|Grade||♦ Category Wise Post Details ♦||Total Posts|
|Manager (Grade B)||41||22||12||06||02||81|
|AGM (Grade C)||09||04||03||01||01||17|
|DGM (Grade D)||07||03||02||01||01||13|
Emoluments/Pay Scale: The department will pay following Consolidated Remuneration post wise to the selected applicants.
- Manager – Rs. 19000-1000(17)-36000-1250(6)-43500 (24 years)
- Deputy General Manger (DGM) – Rs. 33600-1100(9)-43500-1300(8)-53900 (18 years)
- Assistant General Manager (AGM) – Rs. 25700-1000(1)-26700-1100(12)-39900-1250(6)-47400 (20 years)
- Applicants are also eligible for allowances, perquisites, and other benefits as applicable to the Grade according to the Organization’s rules, prevalent at the time of joining.
IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Citizenship/Nationality: India, Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan Refugee, etc.
Age Requirement (Cutoff Date):-
- AGM – Grade ‘C’ Post: Above 30 years and Below 36 years
- Manager – Grade ‘B’ Post: Above 28 years and Below 32 years
- DGM – Grade ‘D’ Post: Above 35 years and Below 40 years
Upper Age Relaxation Category Wise:-
- OBC (Other Backward Classes) – 03 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 05 years
- Persons Affected by 1984 riots – 05 years
- SC(Scheduled Caste)/ST (Scheduled Tribe) – 05 years
- PwD (Persons With Disabilities) – 10 years
Educational Requirements: Following qualifications will require from a Government authorized University or Institution with Minimum 60% marks for General/OBC Category and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD Category.
- Graduation Degree in Concerned Discipline
- Post Graduation Degree in Concerned Discipline
idbi.com SO Vacancies Selection Procedure
Hey, Guys! Are you interested in IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 after going through above eligibility criteria?? If yes, then submit your application form by following the simple steps available below. We have provided all the instructions to apply for this recruitment in steps to submit a registration form below. Hope, this employment news updates will help unemployed candidates to get SO Recruitment in IDBI Bank Limited. Refer selection process briefly given in the following passage.
- For Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘B’ Vacancies:-
- Online Written Test (The selection committee may not hold Online Written test if an adequate number of candidates are not available.)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- For Grade ‘D’ Vacancies:-
- The aspirants will get shortlisted based on the Eligibility Criteria, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
How to Apply IDBI Bank SO Jobs 2018 Online Application Form?
Before applying the on-line form, don’t forget to ensure your eligibility with required age limit and qualifications mentioned in the notification. One candidate can submit only one application. Keep ready your digital image of a photo (file size 20kb-50kb) and signature (file size 10kb-20kb) as it will be needed while filling up the recruitment form.
- Subscribe to the Industrial Development Bank of India’s Official Website.
- Open the Careers link available in a homepage.
- Go to the Current Opening Section given in a Careers option.
- Now, open a valid link to download Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment of 111 Specialist Officers in Grade D, C & B (FY 2017-18).
- Go through the Notification properly for Instructions and other norms related to Recruitment.
- Press on “Apply Online Application” link and start the registration procedure.
- Insert your details in mandatory fields of the application form.
- Fill up your correct Email ID and Contact Number for future communication.
- Attach the scanned copies of photo and signature through upload link.
- Deposit the pay via online sources and download the payment e-receipt from the system.
- Click on “Final Submit” button after filling up the complete registration form.
- On successful submission process, you will get the Provisional Registration Number and Password through Email or SMS.
- Save the Reg. No. and Password for further usage.
IDBI Specialist Officer Vacancy 2018 Application ⇒ APPLY NOW
IDBI Bank SO 2018-19 Important Dates
Recruitment Key Dates: Here we will update the important dates for DGM AGM Manager Recruitment in Industrial Development Bank of India as and when announced by officials. Candidates will find registration dates, fee payment dates, admit card download dates, exam date, etc. from the below description.
|Notification Date||To be announced soon|
|Date to Start the Online Registration Process||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form||To be announced soon|
|Due Date for Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges||To be announced soon|
|Online Exam Call Letter Date||01-02 weeks prior examination date|
|Date for Online Exam||To be notified later|
|Result/Merit List/Cutoff Marks Release Date||To be notified later|
IDBI SO Online Exam Pattern/Syllabus
- It will be objective type test.
- The on-line written examination will have subjects like Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Banking, Present Economic Scenario, General Awareness and Stream Specific Questions.
- The exam will consist of 175 questions for 200 maximum marks.
- The total time duration will be of 02 hours
- There will be the penalty for wrong answers.
About Industrial Development Bank of India: It is 10th Largest Development Banks in the world in terms of reach with Branches and ATMs. It is one of 27 Commercial Banks tackled by the Government of India (GOI). The Indian Government has majority shares of this financial service company. It is the youngest, new generation and public sector universal banking system in India. It formed through an Act of Parliament 52 year ago in 1964 and headquartered in Mumbai. The company provides a huge range of retail and corporate banking services to its clients. They allow credit and other financial facilities to develop the fledgling Indian Industry. Their products are private banking, consumer/corporate banking, investment banking, agriculture loan, mortgage loan, finance & insurance, etc. Mr. Kishor Kharat is at present MD & CEO of the company. To be the most preferred and trusted bank enhancing value for all stakeholders is the vision of this Company. To fill latest bank jobs every year, they hire best candidates by testing their ability through selection process. The company has not hired any agency to recruit candidates. In fact, they conduct recruitment process via their official site only.
In order to get hired for this high salary IDBI Manager Jobs, complete your registration procedure by the closing date. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website www.techufo.in for easy navigation. The submission link will disable after the due date so apply your details as early as you can before a deadline. For IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2018 Application and Notification related query, contact officials through email ID or help number. Soon we will update information on Syllabus, Call Letter, Answer Key and Result through this page. Submit your query in a comment box. We will reply taking less time. Thank You and Stay tuned to get this recruitment related latest updates!!