IOCL Jr Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2016 Vadodara Notification for 161 Non-Executive Vacancies released to apply Indian Oil Corporation Online Application at www.iocl.com:
Here come the employment opportunities for those candidates aiming for latest govt jobs in Gujarat state. The Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Refineries Division has released latest job notification for recruitment of Non-Executives against regular posts at Gujarat Refinery Vadodara. As per the IOCL Vadodara Recruitment Notification 2016-17, the board officials are going to recruit bright, energetic and result oriented contestants for the 161 vacancies of Gujarat Jr Engineering Assistant-IV posts in regular pay scale. We are sure about these new job openings in Indian Oil Corporation state would boast unemployed and suitable candidates. All those contestants who are interested in IOCL Gujarat Refinery Jobs 2016 can apply to the recruitment process. It is life time opportunities so don’t miss it. The department has fixed the closing date i.e. 30th Sept 2016 to apply IOCL online application for Non-Executive posts. Readers can download the official notification from the official website and also from the link attached below. For IOCL Jr Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2016 eligibility and other details, candidates can read the following passages.
About Indian Oil Corporation Limited (I.O.C.L.): It was formed in the year of 1959 and headquartered at New Delhi, India. It is an Indian state-owned oil & gas corporation and public sector organization of Central Government of India. It is India’s largest commercial enterprise with a turnover of Rs. 3,99,601 Crore and profit of Rs. 10,399 Crore. As per the survey of Fortune Global 500 list, it ranked 161st among the world’s largest corporate. Their main products are Petrol, diesel, LPG, auto LPG, aviation turbine fuel and petrochemicals (naphtha, bitumen, and kerosene). It is the second largest player in the domestic petrochemical market. The organization has ambitious plans to broaden its energy basket with alternative energy options such as the wind, solar, biofuels and nuclear power. It has a 65% share of the bulk consumer business, and almost 6,500 dedicated pumps are in operation for the convenience of large-volume consumers like the Defence services, railways and state transport undertakings. Right now, it has more than 34,000 employees in the various departments. Annually, it publishes employment news for the various services through an official web portal.
Now, the corporation has issued latest IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment Notification JR/04-04/2016 for filling up 161 Junior Engineering vacancies in Production, Electrical, Mechanical, and Instrumentation units. It is excellent opportunity for those candidates searching employment after diploma can utilize it. Appropriate candidates may fill their application form by using the Indian Oil Corporation Non-Executive Jobs Apply Online link at the concerned site. Applicants must have Diploma course certificate of minimum 03 years for this IOCL Junior Engineering Vacancy 2016. Those candidates meeting above prescribed education may visit the official website and apply online from 09th to 30th September 2016. Aspirants have to post the printout of online application form and demand draft on or before 15th October 2016 otherwise not considered. The age of every applicant must be in the range of 18 years to 26 years as on cutoff date. The written test, skill test, proficiency test and physical test conducted as IOCL Vadodara Recruitment selection process. The final selection of candidates will be done as per their performance in the selection rounds.
We advised every candidate to read the full advertisement for details of qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submitting applications at iocrefrecruit.in. The direct link to apply online for Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2016 is given in this article at the bottom so that contestants can register their forms easily. Check out the complete details of IOC Vadodara Non-Executive Jobs educational qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, grade pay, syllabus, submission dates, etc. briefly explained below.
IOCL Jr Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2016 Details:-
Department Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Gujarat Refinery
Nature of Job: Central Government Job
Job Placement: Vadodara, Gujarat
Total Vacancies: 161
Post Name: Non-Executive posts
Allocation of Field wise Vacancies:
- Post Code 101: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – 116 vacancies
- Post Code 104: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical) – 28 vacancies
- Post Code 105: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical– Pump & Compressors) – 16 vacancies
- Post Code 106: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – 01 vacancy
Registration Process: Online and Offline modes
Pay Scale (per month):
- Selected applicants are assured to get the regular pay scale of Rs. 11,900/- to Rs. 32,000/- along with other allowances.
Application Fee (non-refundable):
- General and OBC category applicants have to pay Rs. 150/- through Demand Draft.
- Aspirants can pay the fee via Demand Draft in favor of “ACCOUNTS OFFICER, GUJARAT REFINERY”, payable at State Bank of India (SBI), Bajwa Branch, (Branch Code – 0568), (IFSC Code – SBIN0000568) Vadodara.
Indian Oil Corporation Gujarat Refinery Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 31/08/16):
- The age of candidates must be above 18 years and below 26 years.
- As per norms of the Refinery, the upper age relaxation will be applicable to SC/ST, OBC and Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
Interested contenders must have following qualifications acquired from a recognized university or institution.
- Minimum 03 years full-time, regular/ sandwich Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical or Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Electronics or Instrumentation & Control/Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical
- B.Sc. in Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry
Note: Applicants must have at least 01 year experience of post qualification in a relevant field.
The most eligible contestants will get selected through their performance in the following selection stages.
- Written Examination (100 marks)
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT)
Note: Aspirants will have to secure at least 40% marks for qualifying in the written test.
- Please check the official notification for written exam syllabus and pattern.
How to fill online IOCL Vadodara Recruitment Application Form 2016?
Note: Valid Email ID and Mobile Number is a must for this recruitment process.
- Open the official website.
- In a homepage, you will see “Careers” link click on it.
- Now, search a notification link named as “IOCL Recruitment of Non-Executives in Gujarat Refinery’” and then open it.
- Go through all the details carefully as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Now, fill up prescribed format of the application without making any mistake.
- Upload relevant documents/ certificates, scanned copy of color photograph and signature in jpg format.
- Re-check the details and then submit your registration form.
- Take a printout of the filled-in online application form and send it to address given below along with Demand Draft.
Chief Human Resource Manager,
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.,
PO: Jawahar Nagar,
Dist: Vadodara – 391 320
Important Dates for the Readers:-
- Last Date for Online Registration of Applications: 30.09.2016
- Last Date to Submit Printout of Application and Original Demand Draft: 15.10.2016
- Exam Call Letter Download Date: UPDATE SHORTLY
- Written Test Date: 04.12.2016 (tentative)
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) Date: 10.01.2017 (tentative)
- Result Release Date: In February/ March 2016
Authorized Website: www.iocl.com | www.iocrefrecruit.in
E-mail id: email@example.com
For any inquiry on IOCL Jr Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2016 process, candidates can contact the authority through the official site. Bookmark this techufo.in by “Ctrl+D” shortcut key for next update in the upcoming days. We will soon update the details about Syllabus, Admit Card/ Call Letter, Answer Keys, Result, etc. on this web page. Please give us your feedback regarding this article in a comment box below. If you have liked this article, then share it on your Social Medias. Thank You!!