IOCL Jr Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2017 Mathura Refinery Notification for 45 Non-Executive Vacancies released to apply Indian Oil Corporation Online Application at www.iocl.com:
Here come the employment opportunities for those candidates aiming for latest govt jobs in UP state. The Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Refineries Division has released latest job notification for recruitment of Non-Executives against regular posts at Mathura Refinery, Uttar Pradesh. As per the IOCL Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Notification 2017, the board officials are going to recruit bright, energetic and result oriented contestants for the 45 vacancies of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV posts in regular pay scale. We are sure about these latest job openings in Indian Oil Corporation LTD would boast unemployed and suitable candidates. All those contestants who are interested in IOCL Mathura Refinery Jobs 2017 can apply to the recruitment process. It is a life time opportunities so don’t miss it. The department has fixed the closing date i.e. 31st Oct 2017 to apply IOCL online application for Non-Executive posts in Uttar Pradesh. Readers can download the official notification from the official website and also from the link attached below. For IOCL Jr Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2017 eligibility and other details, candidates can read the following passages.
About Indian Oil Corporation Limited (I.O.C.L.): It was formed in the year of 1959 and headquartered at New Delhi, India. It is an Indian state-owned oil & gas corporation and public sector organization of Central Government of India. It is India’s largest commercial enterprise with a turnover of Rs. 3,99,601 Crore and profit of Rs. 10,399 Crore. As per the survey of Fortune Global 500 list, it ranked 161st among the world’s largest corporate. Their main products are Petrol, diesel, LPG, auto LPG, aviation turbine fuel and petrochemicals (naphtha, bitumen, and kerosene). It is the second largest player in the domestic petrochemical market. The organization has ambitious plans to broaden its energy basket with alternative energy options such as the wind, solar, biofuels and nuclear power. It has a 65% share of the bulk consumer business, and almost 6,500 dedicated pumps are in operation for the convenience of large-volume consumers like the Defence services, railways and state transport undertakings. Right now, it has more than 34,000 employees in the various departments. Annually, it publishes employment news for the various services through an official web portal.
IOCL Jr Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2017 | @www.iocl.com Mathura Refinery 45 Non-Executive Vacancies Apply Online
- 1 IOCL Jr Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2017 | @www.iocl.com Mathura Refinery 45 Non-Executive Vacancies Apply Online
- 1.1 IOCL Mathura Refinery Notification 2017
- 1.2 IOCL Mathura Jr Engineering Assistant Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.3 IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 iocl.com Non-Executive Jobs Selection Process
- 1.5 How to fill online IOCL Mathura Recruitment Application Form 2017?
- 1.6 Indian Oil Corporation Mathura Refinery Recruitment Important Dates
Now, the corporation has issued latest IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF for filling up 45 Junior Engineering vacancies in Production, Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation and Fire & Safety units. It is excellent opportunity for those candidates searching employment after diploma can utilize it. Appropriate candidates may fill their application form by using the Indian Oil Corporation Non-Executive Jobs Apply Online link at the concerned site. Applicants must have Diploma course certificate of minimum 03 years for these IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Vacancies. Those candidates meeting above prescribed education may visit the official website and apply online from 09th to 31st October 2017. Aspirants have to post the printout of online application form and demand draft on or before 07th November 2017 otherwise not considered. The age of every applicant must be in the range of 18 years to 26 years as on cutoff date. The written test, skill test, proficiency test and physical test conducted as IOCL Mathura Recruitment selection process. The final selection of candidates will be done as per their performance in the selection rounds.
IOCL Mathura Refinery Notification 2017
We advised every candidate to read the full advertisement for details of qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submitting applications at iocrefrecruit.in. The direct link to apply online for Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2017 is given in this article at the bottom so that contestants can register their forms easily. Check out the complete details of IOC Mathura Non-Executive Jobs educational qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, grade pay, syllabus, submission dates, etc. briefly explained below.
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|» Department Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Mathura Refinery
» Notification No.: MR/HR/RECT/JEA(ALL INDIA)/201
» Total Vacancies: 45
» Post Name: Non-Executive posts
» Nature of Job: Central Government Job
» Job Placement: Mathura Refinery, Uttar Pradesh
» Registration Process: Online mode only
» Registration Due Date: 31-OCT-2017
» Helpline Number: 0565-2417160/8153/7137
IOCL Mathura Jr Engineering Assistant Vacancy 2017 Details
|♦ Allocation of Field wise Vacancies ♦|
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Code||Discipline||Vacancies|
|01.||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||A1||Chemical||15|
|02.||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)||A2||Electrical||07|
|03.||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)||A3||Mechanical||13|
|04.||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)||A4||Instrumentation||09|
|05.||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)||A5||Fire & Safety||01|
|♦ Allocation of Vacancies Category wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Vacancies|
Indian Oil Non-Executive Pay Scale (per month): Selected applicants are assured to get the regular pay scale of Rs. 11,900/- to Rs. 32,000/- along with other allowances. Candidates can check the detailed advertisement link attached below to know more about salary.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):-
- General and OBC category applicants have to pay Rs. 150/-.
- SC, ST and other reserved category contestants are exempted from application fee.
- Aspirants have to pay the fee through online mode using either Debit/Credit Card or through Net-Banking only. The candidates will be required to pay the Bank Charges as applicable.
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 31/10/2017): Now, those Indian Oil Job seekers want to apply application for this recruitment procedure should first check the age limitation category wise as shown below:-
- The age of candidates must be above 18 years and below 26 years.
- As per norms of the Refinery, the upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST, OBC and Persons with Disabilities (PWD). The relaxation in upper age limit is as follows; OBC – 03 years, SC/ST – 05 years & PwD – 10 years.
Educational Qualification: Interested contenders must have following qualifications acquired from a recognized university or institution.
- Minimum 03 years full-time, regular/ sandwich Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical or Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Electronics or Instrumentation & Control/Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical
- B.Sc. in Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry.
- For Fire & Safety posts: Matric plus Sub-Officer’s Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular course) from any other recognized institute with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Area of Experience: All the applying contestants must have at least 01 (one) year experience of post qualification in a relevant field. To catch complete information on Qualification and Experience Criteria, just go through the official notification pdf file available below and refer it.
iocl.com Non-Executive Jobs Selection Process
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited Refineries Division Examination Department will hire most eligible contestants for the Junior Engineering Assistant Posts through their performance in the following selection stages:-
- Written Examination (100 marks)
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT)
All those candidates who qualify the Written Test will have to appear for a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) that will be of qualifying nature. In the written exam, aspirants will have to secure a minimum 40% marks for qualifying to SPPT. The qualified applicants, in the ratio of 1:2 subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be required to undergo the SPPT. The Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test for each discipline to be held by a duly constituted committee on the scheduled dates. The Department will make Category wise and Post wise Merit List only based on aspirants’ marks obtained in the Written Test.
About Syllabus & Exam Pattern: A Syllabus is the most important for written examination. Those contestants looking to grab this vacancy in Indian Oil should refer the syllabus as well as exam pattern and get prepared for the written test. So, please check the official notification for written exam syllabus and pattern related all the necessary details.
How to fill online IOCL Mathura Recruitment Application Form 2017?
Here all the contestants are advised to have an active e-mail ID and mobile number. It must remain valid for at least 01 (one) year as all communications to them will take place only through e-mail and SMS alerts. Hence, Valid Email ID and Mobile Number is a must for this recruitment process of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel. Contestants must go through the instructions mentioned below before filling up their application form and also General Instructions uploaded along with the detailed advertisement. Candidate will have to apply online only through the link available on the official website.
- Open the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- In a homepage, you will see “Careers” link, just click on it.
- Now, search a notification link named as “IOCL Recruitment of Non-Executives in Mathura Refinery, UP’” from the latest job openings.
- As soon as you find the details advertisement link, open it.
- Go through all the details carefully as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Now, press the ‘Apply Online’ link to start the registration.
- Fill up prescribed format of the application without making any mistake.
- Upload relevant documents/certificates, scanned copy of color photograph and signature in jpg format.
- Re-check the details and then submit your registration form.
- Take a printout of the filled-in online application form and send it to address given below along with Demand Draft.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.,
Deputy General Manager (DGM), Human Resource (HR),
Mathura, Uttar Pradesh – 281005
Contact No: 0565-2417160/8153/7137
Indian Oil Corporation Mathura Refinery Recruitment Important Dates
Here are important dates for those who are interested in this Indian Oil Non-Executive Recruitment:-
- Official Notification Publication Date: 08.10.2017
- Starting Date of Online Application: 09.10.2017
- Last Date for Online Registration of Applications: 31.10.2017
- Last Date to Submit Printout of Application along-with Supporting Documents: 07.11.2017
- Exam Call Letter Download Date: 15-16 days prior exam date
- Written Test Date: November 2017
- Written Test Result Release Date: 15.12.2017 (tentative)
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) Date: Update Soon
- Final Selection Result Declaration Date: 15.01.2018
About Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter: For conducting the written test in November month, the authority will issue Admit Card through an official website. Authority will select eligible applicants based on their applications before issuing Call Letter for Written Examination. Aspirants can check this IOCL Mathura Non-Executive Exam Call Letter download link to catch the complete details. Contestants will find all the updates related to Admit card from here once the registration process over.
About Indian Oil Exam Result: As mentioned in the official advertisement pdf page, the written test result is expected to declare on or before 15th December 2017. All the participants will get their result through online mode by visiting the official website only.
www.iocl.com | www.iocrefrecruit.in
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any inquiry on IOCL Jr Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2017 process, candidates can contact the authority through the official site. Bookmark this website www.techufo.in by “Ctrl+D” shortcut key for next update in the upcoming days. We will soon update the details about Syllabus, Admit Card/ Call Letter, Answer Keys, Result, etc. on this web page. Please give us your feedback regarding this article in a comment box below. If you have liked this article, then share it on your Social Medias. Thank You!!