ISRO SAC Recruitment 2016 and Space Applications Centre Ahmedabad Notification released for latest 249 Scientist/ Engineer Technician Assistant Vacancies to apply online application form at www.sac.gov.in:
Here comes the great news for aspirants whose aim to grab latest govt jobs in India. Recently on 06th of August, the Indian Space Research Organization has published SAC Ahmedabad Notification 2016-17 for recruitment of eligible candidates in various posts. As per this advertisement number SAC-DECU:02:2016, the organization is going to fill up total 249 vacancies of Scientist/ Engineer SC, Technical Assistant, Technician ‘B’, Draughtsman and many other jobs in Space Applications Centre. All those candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for posts through online sources by visiting the official website. It is a career opportunity for graduate job-seekers which currently offered by the ISRO to recruit them for various posts. Candidates are advised to download SAC Technician Assistant Application form for Ahmedabad vacancies from a home page of the primary site. We also share a link for downloading the ISRO SAC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement in the bottom of this article. To collect more eligibility details of ISRO Applications Centre Vacancy, please have a look at the following passages.
The Space Applications Centre (S.A.C.) is an Institution of Research in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It was established in the year of 1972. Now, it has 02 (three) campuses located in Ahmedabad and 01 (one) at Delhi. It is one of the major centres of the Indian Space Research Organization (I.S.R.O.) works for research, development, and demonstration of applications. It plays a key role in realizing vision and mission of the organization. It has highly sophisticated payload design and integration laboratories. It also provides facilities for electronic & mechanical fabrication, environmental tests, and image processing & analysis. Its library is one of the finest libraries in this part of India. The centre is also actively involved in imparting training to scientists and engineers from the Asia Pacific Region through various PG diploma programmes of the UNCSSTEAP. The applications cover communication, broadcasting, navigation, disaster monitoring, meteorology, oceanography, environment monitoring and natural resources survey. Mr. Tapan Misra is an administrator cum director of this department. The board also comes up with employment news weekly by publishing at their site.
In this article, we have provided eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limitation, application fees, exam dates, and selection process for ISRO SAC vacancies in Ahmedabad. Those contestants having qualifications like M.Tech/ M.E, B.Tech/ B.E, M.SC, Diploma, ITI and SSLC from a recognized university are suitable for this Space Applications Centre recruitment. After the last date of submission, the application form will not be available on the official portal. Interested contestants must note that application link will open from 08th to 29th of August 2016 only at the official site. According to age criteria, applicants’ age must be between 18 to 35 years. Applicants have to send a scanned copy of their mark sheet at email@example.com latest by 31st August 2016 from the Email ID declared in the online application. The upper age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST and OBC categories as per government orders. The written examination will organize as a selection process for appointing best and most talented contestants. Contenders can get ISRO SAC Application form download link to apply for Scientist/ Engineer, Tech Asst and Technician ‘B’ posts from this web page. More information given below so read it out thoroughly.
ISRO SAC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:-
- Name of the organization is Space Applications Centre
- The job location is in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Advertisement No.: SAC-DECU:02:2016
- There are total 249 vacant posts released to hire capable and dynamic young candidates.
- The Name of the vacancies are as under:
- Scientist/ Engineer-SC
- Technical Assistant
- Social Research Officer-C
- Junior Producer
- Social Research Assistant
- Programme Assistant
- Scientific Assistant
- Library Assistant
- The mode of registration is online.
- The pay scale plus grade pay will be according to posts. Aspirants can refer notification to know salary per month of every designation.
- Age limit for the willing contestants must be 18-35 years as on cut off date 29/08/16.
- Upper Age Relaxation for SC/ST is 40 years and for OBC category it will be 38 years.
- The required Educational Qualification for this recruitment as follows:
- M.Tech/ M.E
- B.Tech/ B.E
- The selection process will consist of Written Test, Skill Test or Personal Interview for all these vacancies.
- Further details like Syllabus and Written Exam Pattern given in the advertisement, so please check it out.
- The Admit Card for written test sent to the applicants through their E-mail ID.
- Important Exam Dates written at the bottom of this page.
How to fill SAC Technician Assistant Application Form?
- First, open the official website or click on the recruitment link provided below.
- In a homepage, you will see an “Advertisement & General Information” link open it and read all the instructions carefully.
- If you find yourself eligible, then go back to the homepage and click on “Apply Online” link.
- Now, fill up the application form divided into 04 (four) categories such as Personal Details, Communication Address, Educational Details, Experience and Other information.
- Press “Submit” button, after filling up the correct details in mandatory fields.
- E-mail scanned copy of mark sheets before the due date.
- Take 02 (two) print outs of the application summary after a completion of registration process.
Key Dates for the Readers:
- Opening Date for Online Application: 08.08.2016
- Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 29.08.2016
- Due Date to submit scanned copy via E-mail: 31.08.2016
- Admit Card Release Date: to be announced soon
- Date of Written Test: update soon
Official Website: www.sac.gov.in
So hurry up!! Don’t avoid this employment opportunity and start your government careers with ISRO latest jobs. Bookmark our site techufo.in to get upcoming updates on ISRO Space Applications Centre Recruitment like syllabus, admit card/ call letter, written exam date, cut off marks, results, and merit list. Readers can share their query or question with us in a comment box below. Please give us your feedback related to this article. Our expert team will reply contestants for their query as quickly as possible. THANK YOU!!!