ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2016, ICRB Notification and Online Application Form has released for total 375 Engineer Vacancies to apply at isro.gov.in official website.
Good news, although…!!! The Indian Space Research Organization has recently published most awaited and the desired job Advt No. ISRO HQ:ICRB:01:2016 to their official site. According to this employment news, the latest annual recruitment of Scientists/ Engineers ‘SC’ was released to fill up 375 vacancies in fields like Electronics, Mechanical, and Computer Science with young graduates. All those appropriate candidates looking for engineering jobs in India can apply online to this latest ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2016 without any hesitation. If you are searching a suitable central govt careers then believe us this is a right opportunity knocking your door to serve the nation. Eligible job-seekers who have essential qualification as per ISRO Scientist/Engineer Notification can submit their application form till the last date i.e. 25th of May 2016. Interested candidates can find out the ISRO Engineer recruitment apply online link from below of this page. We have prescribed the complete eligibility criteria required for Indian Space Research Organization vacancies so read it out from a below paragraph.
About Indian Space Research Organization: It is a Government of India (GOI) owned space research department, established on 15th August 1969. The head office of this organization is at present in the city of Bengaluru. It is a Research and Development agency engaged in the application of Space Science and Technology for the benefit of a nation. It is managed by the Department of Space, which reports directly to the Indian Prime Minister. Currently, it serves the nation in areas like a television broadcast, meteorological application, telecommunication, and natural resources. Till date, this organization has carried out total 75 spacecraft missions and 46 launch missions. It has also launched 23 foreign satellites of 09 countries namely Algeria, Canada, Germany, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore and United States (US). ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board (ICRB) releases every year numbers of employment notification for various empty posts. Its main responsibility is to regulate, manage and conduct recruitment exams for selection of highly talented applicants. For more information about this organization, candidates can find it from the google search engine.
Now, ICRB has come up fresh employment notification and invited applications from the suitable people for filling total 375 Scientist/ Engineer Posts in various disciplines. Just some days back on 05th of May, the ISRO latest recruitment advertisement of 2016-17 academic year was revealed to acquire best scientists/ engineers in Electronics, Mechanical, and Computer Science disciplines. Candidates who are selected for this post will get pay band of Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100/-. Those all passionate contestants who wish to apply for ISRO Scientist Vacancy 2016 must have educational qualifications of BE/ B.Tech or its equivalent degree in relevant disciplines. Everybody, please note that applications will be accepted through online mode only. All the interested candidates have to visit the official website to fill up and submit their application details. In the official web portal, apply online link will be available up to the closing date May 25th, 2016. We notify everyone that they have to provide their E-mail ID Correctly in the registration form and it is also compulsory.
As per ICRB Notification, candidates who are looking to apply for this degree based govt jobs in Karnataka their age limit should be maximum 35 years. Before applying for the posts, we advise applicants to go through the norms and other general instruction mentioned in the official recruitment. Don’t worry, we have also provided all the necessary information about eligibility criteria such as age limitation, educational qualification, pay band, grade pay, selection modes, useful dates, application fees and “How to Apply” below to this article.
ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Department Name: Indian Space Research Organization
Type of Job: Government Job
Job Placement: Bengaluru
Total Vacancies: 375
Post Name: Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’
Allocation of Field (Post Code) wise Vacancies:
- Electronics (BE 001): 216 seats
- Mechanical (BE 002): 109 seats
- Computer Science (BE 003): 50 seats
Pay Scale (per month):
- Selected applicants are assured to get pay band of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- along with Rs. 05,400/- grade pay and other allowances like House Rent (HRA), Transport etc.
- Presently, the gross emoluments in the minimum of pay band will be around Rs. 45,990/- per month.
Application Fee (non-refundable & non-adjustable):
- Every general/ OBC category candidate has to pay Rs. 100/- (one hundred) for each application form.
- The reserved categories like Women Candidates, SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman & PWD are exempted from above fee.
Note: Aspirants can pay an application fee at the nearest branch of SBI to Receipt Account 32034064593 by using the bank Challan.
Isro.gov.in Scientist/ Engineer Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 25/05/16):
- Interested contestants age should not be more than 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) as per the Govt. of India (GOI) orders.
Candidates must have following qualifications acquired from a recognized university or institution.
- BE/ B.Tech or equivalent qualification in 01st Class with a minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 on a ten scale.
Note: Those who are slated to complete the BE/ B.Tech course in the academic year 2015-16 are also suitable for this vacancy.
- The final selection of most eligible contestants will be done by conducting Written Test and Interviews.
Note: Candidates will be not considered for selection if they don’t secure minimum 60% marks in the interview session.
How to fill online ISRO Recruitment Application Form 2016?
- Open the official website of this organization.
- In the homepage, you will see “Careers” link click on it.
- Now, find out a link titled as “ISRO Centralized Recruitment to the post of Scientists/ Engineers ‘SC’” and then open it.
- First, read all the details carefully written in the advertisement.
- Fill up the prescribed format of application correctly without any mistake.
- Download Bank Challan to pay the fee at your nearest SBI Branch.
- Upload necessary documents/ certificates and scanned copy of passport size photograph.
- Verify the filled up data and then finally submit your registration form.
- At last, take a print out for the next procedure.
Important Dates for the Readers:-
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form: 25/05/2016
- Due Date to pay fees via State Bank of India Challan: 26/05/2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 01/06/2016
- Exam Call Letter Download Date: In last week of June 2016
- Written Examination Date: 03/07/2016
- Answer Key Release Date: 07/07/2016
- Last Date for any Objection regarding Answer Key: 12/07/2016
Authorized Website: www.isro.gov.in
You can bookmark Techufo.in using “Ctrl+D” key for collecting next updates on ICRB Engineer Advertisement in the upcoming days. We will soon come up with details about Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card/ Call Letter, Answer Keys, Cut off Marks, Result, etc. Please share your query with us in a comment box. Our team experts will clear candidate’s every doubt/ question as soon as possible. If you have really liked this article then share it on your Social Medias, THANK YOU.