ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2016 Group B Notification for the total 683 General Duty posts has been published along with Online Application Form download link at www.itbpolice.nic.in authorized web page.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has now issued a fresh and most awaited job advertisement through their official website to be filled upon transfer on deputation or re-employment basis. The department has revealed Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar titled as ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2016 for appointing courageous, brave and physically fit candidates in their Force. As per the notification, there are total numbers of 683 ITBPF Inspector General Duty Vacancies made available to the interested individuals who since long time searching for latest police jobs in the border areas. We are sure about these new job openings in Indo Tibetan Border Police Force that it will boost all those appropriate job seekers who wish to serve their services to the nation. Every suitable Indian Citizens whose bio-data match with essential qualifications can make use of this perfect opportunity by submitting offline application forms before the given due date 20/10/2016.
About Indo Tibetan Border Police Force: It is a multi-dimensional force having many primarily functions of maintaining peace, preserving order in any areas of disturbance, detection & prevention of border violations, providing security to threatened VIPs, checking illegal immigration and trans-border smuggling. It was raised in wake of the Sino-Indian War on 24th Oct, 1962 under the CRPF Act. It is among all five Central Armed Police Force in India, headquartered at New Delhi, India. This organization’s specialist jurisdictions are National border patrol, security, and integrity. The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), India is the Governing body of this force. It works with the main Motto “Shauray-Dridata-Karm Nishtha, Valour-Determination-Devotion to Duty”. Right now, this force has more than 72,000 Active Troops which are trained in Civil Medical Camp, disaster management, nuclear, biological and chemical disasters. It is a specialized Mountain Force and most of their officers & men are professionally trained mountaineers and skiers. It has also carried out large numbers of rescue and relief operations.
Annually, the board delivers numerous employments advertise for police jobs to fill up best candidates with proven track records. Last year, it had circulated same notification, but to hire total 500 vacancies in their department. But this time, offline applications are invited by the board from dynamic youngsters for ITBPF Recruitment 2016-17 of 683 vacancies in the Inspector GD Post, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial). All the intrigued contenders are hereby notified that ITBP Application procedures have already started from 28/01/16. It will remain functional for 60 days from date of release of the notification on primary portal. Each and eligible applicants are requested to submit their registration forms through offline mode because no other modes will be considered. So all the job seekers need to apply offline for this latest Delhi Government Jobs and address for communication was provided below of our article. If any aspirants miss the due date of registration, then afterward their application form will not be accepted in any circumstances.
Before filling form, contestants should read every eligibility conditions for the vacancies and agreed to all the terms enlisted in ITBP Inspector (General Duty) Notification 2016. Those applicants whose age is not more than 52 years can without hesitation send their application for inspector jobs in ITBPF. In case, any candidate furnishes their wrong details in registration form, then it will lead them to disqualification from the entire appointment process. We have mentioned complete information for eligibility criteria of vacancies like educational qualifications, age limitations, upper age limit, important dates, selection method, pay scale, grade pay, etc.
ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Department Name: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force
Type of Job: Central Government Jobs
Location of Job: Delhi, India
Total Vacancies: 683 posts
Post Name: Inspector (General Duty)
Application Mode: Offline
ITBPF 683 Inspector Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
- Interested job hunters must have a visual analog scale from other Central Para Military Forces OR Central Police Organizations OR State Government Police Organizations.
- Contenders those who had cleared their SSC (10th pass)/ HSC (12th pass) examinations are also eligible to apply for this post.
- Candidates can refer to the official notification for grabbing more details of required eligibility by clicking on direct link provided below.
Age Limitation (as on 20-10-16):
- The maximum age limit of contestants must be 52 years i.e. not be exceeding fifty-two years.
Pay Scale (per month):
- Recruited applicants for General Duty Jobs will be offered an attractive Pay Band-2 of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/- and other admissible allowances by the department.
Period of Deputation:
- Deputation period shall be for 03 (three) years and that can be extended by the organization.
- The final selection of officers for above said post will be made on the basis of their performance created in Interview/ Personality Test followed by Medical Examination.
How to fill ITBPF Inspector Application Form 2016?
- Open, an official website of the organization.
- Now navigate to “Latest News” section at the right side of the home page.
- Search out the download link described as “Advertisement for 683 INSPECTOR (GD) Recruitment in ITBP” and then press on that.
- Next, download the pdf file of notification and printout online application form which is attached to the bottom of advertisement page.
- Carefully, fill up the prescribed format of form with correct details.
- Don’t forget to enclose your bio-data in the prescribed proforma along with ACR/ APAR dossier (last 5 yrs), DE/ Vigilance Clearance Certificate & Integrity Certificate.
- Finally, send the filled application form to following address given below within 60 (sixty) days from the date of announcement.
Sr. Admn. Officer (Estt.),
ITBP, MHA/ Govt. of India,
Block-2, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
Important Dates for the Readers:-
- Date of Advertisement: 23rd of August 2016
- Closing/ Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 20th of October 2016
- Interview Date: Notified Soon
- Merit List Publication Date: To be announced later
Official Portal: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Any interested candidates can bookmark (Ctrl+D) this website in order to collect daily updates of recruitment process via this page. Our TechUFO teams will soon come up with ITBPF Interview Details such as Date, Schedule, Timetable, Call Letter, Results, Merit List, etc. whenever it was revealed by the board authority. Candidates can visit our portal for latest employment notifications, sarkari job alerts, UPSC/ SSC job opportunities, etc. If contenders are having any type of doubts related to this topic then they can easily drop their questions in comment box. Our team will try to reply as fast as they can, THANK YOU.