ITBP Recruitment 2015 notification has been available along with online application form to recruit 152 posts of Assistant Commandant (GD) on its official site at www.itbp.gov.in:
Indo-Tibetan Border Police has published fresh advertisement regarding ITBP Recruitment 2015 in order to fill up 152 male/female Sub-Inspectors/GD and Inspectors for the post of Assistant Commandant through its main portal www.itbp.gov.in. Goods news for all interested and eligible aspirants who were seeking for latest police jobs can utilize this golden opportunity by filling the ITBP application form in either online or offline mode.
The Indo- Tibetan Border Police better known as ITBP is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of India. It was raised on 24th October, 1962 under the CRPF Act in the wake of the Sino-Indian War. The main intend of ITBP is to deploying India’s border with Chinese occupied Tibet. “Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Act, 1992” was enacted by the Parliament of India, to provide for the constitution and regulation, for ensuring the security of the borders of India and to matters connected therewith. It’s headquarter is situated at New Delhi and having employees of 72,000 Active Troops with 30 Boats & 2 Helicopters.
All the appropriate and interested candidates who are willing to participate for the ITBP Assistant Commandant Vacancy 2015 must have completed Graduation from a recognized University/Institution approved by Government. Eligible aspirants can submit their application form on or before 7th August, 2015 for above recruitment through online or offline mode. Applicants must note that after missing last date of registration, their application will not be accepted at any reason.
Before filling in the application form, the candidates should read the eligibility conditions for the vacancies carefully to see if they are eligible. Only apply if they fulfill all the conditions to avoid disappointment at later stage. Candidates should also make sure that their contact details and email ID is valid and working through out this recruitment process. We notify to applicants that no changes in the entries once made in the application form will be allowed under any circumstances.
All the brief details about the ITBP vacancy like age limit, qualification, application fee, pay scale, physical requirement, mode of selection, important dates etc. are mentioned below.
ITBP Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP).
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job all over India.
Application mode: Online and Offline.
Vacancies: 152 posts.
Vacancy Names: Assistant Commandant.
Allocation of Post/Category wise Vacancies:
1) ITBP: – 06 posts.
- UR: 05 posts.
- SC: 01 post.
- ST: 00 post.
2) BSF: – 93 posts.
- UR: 74 posts.
- SC: 13 posts.
- ST: 06 posts.
3) CRPF: – 29 posts.
- UR: 23 posts.
- SC: 04 posts.
- ST: 02 posts.
4) SSB: – 24 posts.
- UR: 20 posts.
- SC: 03 posts.
- ST: 01 post.
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Jobs 2015
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2014):
- The Maximum age limit for appearing in the LDCE- 2014-15 will be 35 year of age.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates will be by five years.
- Interested aspirants must have completed Graduation from a recognized University/Institution approved by Government.
- Selected candidates are assured to get best pay slab of INR. 15,600/- to 39,100/- and Grade Pay of INR. 5,400/- per month plus allowances like DA, HRA, CCA and other as admissible under rules.
- For Male Candidates: 165 cm Height, 81 to 86 cm (un-expanded) Chest and 50 kg Weight.
- For Female Candidates: 157 cm Height and 46 kg Weight.
- Paper – I (Intelligence Test and General Knowledge): Time Duration: 2 Hours for 100 Marks & 100 Questions.
- Paper – II (Professional Skill): Time Duration: 2 Hours for 100 Marks & 100 Questions.
- Paper – III (Essay, Précis Writing & Comprehension): Time Duration: 2 Hours for 100 Marks.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Interview and Personality Test
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
- Tie Principle
How to fill ITBP Assistant Commandant Recruitment Form 2015?
For Online Mode:
- Visit the official website of Indo-Tibetan Border Police.
- On home page, find the link name ‘Assistant Commandant (AC) Recruitment 2015’ via News option and click on it.
- On next page read all the instructions as mentioned in notification and by selecting ‘I Agree’ option also click on ‘Proceed to the on-line application form’.
- Now carefully fill up all the mandatory details according to desired post without making any mistake and submit it.
- At last download and take the printout of online application form for further process.
For Offline Mode:
- Visit the official site.
- Download the notification and print the application form which is attached to the bottom of the advertisement.
- Now fill up all the correct details mentioned in form.
- Verify filled form and attach the zerox copies of required documents along with two latest identical passport size photos.
- At last post the application form to the address given in notification/advertisement.
- Last Date to Apply Online or Offline Application Form: 7th August, 2015.
- Examination Dates: Yet to announce.
Official Website: www.itbp.gov.in