Jharkhand Sachivalaya Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application has been released for 268 LDC and Stenographer Posts on its official website at www.jssc.in:
Jharkhand Sachivalaya Recruitment 2015
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has recently circulated fresh employment news through Advt. No. 07/15 & 08/15 on main web portal. This Advertisement is related to Jharkhand Sachivalaya Notification 2015 for filling most qualified personnel in Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer Posts. As per notice, the high authority of commission is seeking specially in posting young skilled and dynamic workforce with best academic records for upcoming 268 Sachivalaya Jobs. This is joyful notification news for all interested contenders searching for latest Government Jobs 2015-16, as they can utilize this good opportunity by applying JSSC Online Application form.
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is a state govt. organization to recruit staff for multiple posts in the various Ministries and Indian Government Departments. It has been constituted by the J.S.S.C. Act 2008. The Head Office of this selection commission is located at Ranchi. Now, department has come up with recruitment drive for 172 LDC and 96 Steno. Due to huge reputation, it’s every suitable candidates dream to get selected for job vacancies through this Commission.
All those capable contestants who are willing to apply for JSSC Sachivalaya Job Vacancy 2015 must have passed Graduation Degree in any relevant displace or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Job seekers can submit their online application form on all days for above recruitment from 09/10/2015 to 07/11/2015 by logging to Commission’s authorized site. Participants are advised to furnish proper information during registration and if any ineligible founded at any point of time then application can be rejected. Admit card for LDC Steno written examination shall be delivered shortly after completion of application process. The exam date, venue address and time table will be intimate in the hall ticket.
Before applying for the posts, aspirants interested in Government Jobs after Graduation are guided to go through the Jharkhand Sachivalaya Notification 2015-16 for reading advertisement carefully. Applicants must make sure that during recruitment process their Contact No. and Email ID are working properly. They are also required to have a scanned image of his/her Passport Size Photo and Signature as per the specification described in the portal.
The entire information regarding educational criteria, job vacancies, location, salary pay, upper age limit, initial dates, application fees, procedures of selections and most importantly ‘How to Apply Online Application Form’. All above mentioned are well explained briefly in details. Job finders who are desperately waiting for any fresh Sarkari Naukari can follow us on our official page.
Jharkhand Sachivalaya LDC and Stenographer Recruitment 2015 Details:
Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Type of Job: State Government Jobs
Location of Job: Anywhere in Jharkhand
Application System: Online
Total Vacancies: 268 posts.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 172 seats
- Stenographer – 96 seats
- Appropriate candidates having cleared Graduation Degree in any relevant displace or its equivalent qualification from a Govt recognized university/institution are quite eligible.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2015):
- For General Category: Maximum 35 years
- For OBC Category: Maximum 37 years
- For SC/ST Category: Maximum 40 years
- For OBC/ST/SC-Female Contestants of Local State: Maximum 38 years
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):
- General/OBC Quota Applicants: Rs. 460/- (four hundred and sixty only)
- SC/ST Quota Aspirants: Rs. 115/- (one hundred and fifteen only)
Pay Scale (per month):
- For Lower Division Clerk Posts: Pay Band Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-
- For Stenographer Posts: Pay Band Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-
The recruitment of examinees for above 268 jssc.in job vacancies will be made on the basis of overall performance in below mentioned exam:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
Fill JSSC Sachivalaya Recruitment Online Form 2015:
- Log onto official website of selection commission.
- In main page, click on link named ‘Jharkhand Sachivalaya Recruitment 2015’.
- First read all the instructions contained in advertisement no. 07/2015 and 08/2015 before submission of application form.
- If eligible then click on the link ‘Apply Online’
- Fill up all the mandatory fields mentioned in form without making any types of errors and grammatical mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of colour passport size photograph and signature.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then press on “Submit” button.
- Download and take print out of filled application copy for further selection usages.
Very Important Dates:
- Online Registration Commencement Date: 9th October, 2015 (11:00 AM)
- Last/Closing Date for Registration of Online Application: 7th November, 2015 (5:00 PM)
- Last Date for Depositing Examination Fee: 14th November, 2015 (5:00 PM)
Authorized Website: www.jssc.in