JPSC AE Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application has been released for the 425 Assistant Engineer Posts on its authorized website at www.jpsc.gov.in:
JPSC AE Recruitment 2015
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has published fresh employment news of week on its primary portal. The advertisement regarding JPSC Vacancy 2015-16 to fill up well qualified workforce in the stream of Mechanical and Asainik (Civil) Department. This is joyful notification for all candidates who are searching for Government Careers in Jharkhand, as they can utilize this opportunity by applying AE Online Application Form. As per source, the high authority is interested in acquiring young, energetic and talented personnel with good character along with brilliant academic records for upcoming 425 Engineer Jobs.
The Jharkhand PSC is a government organization established by the Constitution of India. The main aim behind creating this service commission is for appointing people for the civil and mechanical service jobs in the state. So for that, board commences the written examinations and various personal interviews for the candidates. Now, board officials have invites application from career oriented aspirants for the AE vacancies of which under 392 Mechanical Department and 33 Asainik. It’s every eligible applicants dream to get selected for Govt Jobs with B.Tech through this Commission.
As per recruitment rule, all those intrigued contestants who wish to participate for JPSC Asst Engineer Job Vacancy 2015 must have Civil/Mechanical Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. Qualified contenders interested in Advt No. 06 are required to Apply Online on or before 15/10/2015 and 14/10/2015 for Advt No. 07- Backlog by visiting concerned web portal. We advised to candidates looking for sarkari naukari that not to wait till due date & time, register their application form well within given period to avoid last moment online traffic.
While applying for registration, all passionate government job seekers are suggested to have a look at eligibility details and other conditions instructed by reading Jharkhand PSC AE Notification 2015-16. Aspirants must note that bringing cell phone, laptops and any other electronic or communication devices inside examination room will be considered as Misconduct.
The complete information related to vacancies, upper age limit, salary offer, educational qualifications, initial dates, examination fees, job location, mode of selections, ‘How to Submit or Apply Online Application System’, etc. are well described in details.
JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015-16:
Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Type of Job: State Government Job
Application System: Online
Total Vacancies: 425 posts
Vacancy Name: Assistant Engineer
Allocation of Posts wise Stream:
- Mechanical – 392 seats
- Civil – 33 seats
Eligibility Details For JPSC Jobs 2015:
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2015):
- Suitable contenders for the above designate posts should have completed 21 years and not have crossed 35 years of age.
- Upper Age Relaxation shall be given to Reserved Quota individuals as per norms of State Govt.
- Appropriate contenders having cleared Diploma or Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from an Indian Engg. Colleges are quite eligible.
- For detailed information please refer official advertisement.
- For General: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 150/-
Scale of Pay:
- Pay Band Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-
The recruitment of nominees for above 425 jpsc.gov.in job posts will be made through overall performance in below exams:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Verification of Certificates
JPSC AE Application Form 2015:
- Open the official website of commission.
- In main page, select the “Jharkhand PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment” link and click on it.
- First download notification and read all the detailed instructions.
- If eligible then click on “APPLY ONLINE”
- Fill up all the asked details correctly without any spelling mistake.
- After inserting all important data, verify filled form and then press on submit.
- Save and print out the hard copy of challan and filled application form for examination usages.
Very Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form of Mechanical and Asainik (Civil): 15th October and 14th October 2015 respectively.
Official website: www.jpsc.gov.in